• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is Antifa

Our modern day "Antifascist Action" movement is a revived communist effort to confront Nazi rise from the early 1930's. The problem is that there is no real viable Nazi threat for them to confront so they fabricate one - our republic and its constitution. They've been running in stealth mode but with each passing year raising their profile. Propagandist like Don Lemon at the Communist News Network have provided aid and comfort to this union of Nazi like socio-psychopaths.

Know your enemy and the threat they bring. Antifa is 99% white, anarchic in character, and vehemently anti-cop.

1591109417397.png

Days

Commentator
"I will put people on ignore who tattle on me and have my posts deleted"

that's what I do also. I'm an equal opportunity ignorer of posters... if someone is posting with me just to report me; screw them, they go on ignore immediately and they stay on ignore forever.

Boltlady

Mayor
Our modern day "Antifascist Action" movement is a revived communist effort to confront Nazi rise from the early 1930's. The problem is that there is no real viable Nazi threat for them to confront so they fabricate one - our republic and its constitution. They've been running in stealth mode but with each passing year raising their profile. Propagandist like Don Lemon at the Communist News Network have provided aid and comfort to this union of Nazi like socio-psychopaths.

Know your enemy and the threat they bring. Antifa is 99% white, anarchic in character, and vehemently anti-cop.

View attachment 52556
Makes you wonder what those folks who cannot grow their own food will eat if nobody else will grow and process it. Everybody will be sitting around waiting for a check to arrive even though there will be nobody to write it, deliver it or cash it.

Those who are able to grow their own food will probably have it stolen by those who are never prosecuted for such things. Since they would be forced to share anyway they might not be too creative in what produce. Why bother?

voyager

4Q2247365
Makes you wonder what those folks who cannot grow their own food will eat if nobody else will grow and process it. Everybody will be sitting around waiting for a check to arrive even though there will be nobody to write it, deliver it or cash it.

Those who are able to grow their own food will probably have it stolen by those who are never prosecuted for such things. Since they would be forced to share anyway they might not be too creative in what produce. Why bother?

That's what black guns are for.

Thieves will have to contend with food that may or may not be contaminated to such a degree as to be 95% life ending. Thieves should be very careful what they put in their mouths. It might be the equivalent of a loaded gun (but more painful). ;0)