• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is NOT good

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"short attention span".......YOU posted in Colorado you had to have a sprinkler system to have a lawn!

YOU posted there's several people in your house.........YOU never leave it so must use the toilet often.

BTW: most I know with water saving toilets have to flush twice due to flow isn't enough to flush away what's in the bowl...............I have a deep well so I don't need a water saving toilet and wouldn't have one.

Common Problems with Low Flow Toilets | Networx
If you do not have an irrigation system (sprinkler) your lawn would not last a summer.
How is that communism?

There are four people living here now. So?

I'm sure you talk to people about their toilets often. Your friends may be as full of shit as you are and that would explain the problem with low flow toilets. I have no problem and do not have to flush more than once.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It’s impractical to make it snow or rain. I was just talking about planning to use resources efficiently. For example, less of the profit-driven, despair-fueled, sometimes water-intensive drug trade
That much Mary-Jane sucks up a lot of water

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you do not have an irrigation system (sprinkler) your lawn would not last a summer.
How is that communism?

There are four people living here now. So?

I'm sure you talk to people about their toilets often. Your friends may be as full of shit as you are and that would explain the problem with low flow toilets. I have no problem and do not have to flush more than once.
Keep water the grass and when you have none to drink eat the grass

A couple of friends are PLUMBERS

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So if you’re gonna grow it at all, California is a terrible place to do it.
Evidently the Mexican Cartel thinks it's the perfect place or was

Sherrif just destroyed $50million in one grow operation and there's many more

EatTheRich

President
Evidently the Mexican Cartel thinks it's the perfect place or was

Sherrif just destroyed $50million in one grow operation and there's many more
Yup, that’s capitalism for you … market-driven gross misallocation of resources.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Blame all the politicians, the historical scientific evidence has been there all along and the political types chose to ignore it in favor of pandering votes or building high speed rail systems rather than dams or desalination systems. Life is going to be a bitch in the western states and parts of the Midwest..
Now you are an environmentalist and an anti big lie guy - you are definitely on thin ice with the right wingers on here - just sayin'

EatTheRich

President
So, Mexicans should have raised their pot in Mexico?

Id that what you said?
A lot of nearby Mexico is a desert too. I don’t think pot is the most water-intensive crop, but given the amount that is grown it would probably make more sense to raise it somewhere with more water like Arkansas.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A lot of nearby Mexico is a desert too. I don’t think pot is the most water-intensive crop, but given the amount that is grown it would probably make more sense to raise it somewhere with more water like Arkansas.
It would pay more than Rice there

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We ready to start wheat harvest and it's rained off an on for past week........

send the rain out west