• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is privilege.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I was hoping that between your posting White's behaving badly posts, you could point out the racist tropes and what race they specifically refer to. Feel free to report your findings
So racist inferences/comments are fine by you ..... in retaliation for pointing out political misconduct that is harmful to democracy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So racist inferences/comments are fine by you ..... in retaliation for pointing out political misconduct that is harmful to democracy.
nope. feel free to report. in turn...i hope everyone else follows suit when you make racist inferences. everyone should repot such things to draw the moderators attention to where the prblems are.

EatTheRich

President
Nope not in the slightest. They did work for a living, they saved a lot as a result of their hard work, didn't covet the monies of others, and then found themselves with some extra money which they chose to invest, which is their right.

Just because your labor produces jack shit, doesn't mean that their labor and what they earned is wrong. Simple as that

By the way I've been meaning to ask, do you get a tax refund? I think I asked you once before
About 50% of the wealth of the capitalist class comes from inheritance. The fortunes of the wealthiest 1% of families go back a median of 4 generations. The fact that a tiny minority of workers are able to accumulate enough wealth through their labor to become capitalists does not change the fundamental situation of inherited privilege any more than the fact that a tiny minority of slaves were able to work their way up to becoming slaveowners themselves.

EatTheRich

President
Do you object to people who win the state mega lottery? How about pro gamblers who make millions? You envy them their winnings? No difference to the Rothchilds really. Why does that fvck you communists up that they don't "work"?

What other lucky bastards do you commies envy?
It’s not envy. It’s preferring a society where people aren’t starved so that luck can enable what hard work and talent don’t.

EatTheRich

President
Nope not in the slightest. They did work for a living, they saved a lot as a result of their hard work, didn't covet the monies of others, and then found themselves with some extra money which they chose to invest, which is their right.

Just because your labor produces jack shit, doesn't mean that their labor and what they earned is wrong. Simple as that

By the way I've been meaning to ask, do you get a tax refund? I think I asked you once before
Anyway. I think you did ask and I get a refund (that is, make an obligatory interest-free loan if my money to the ruling class’s treasury) 3 years out of 4, depending on tax policy, how I set up withholding, how much exactly I earn, and my student loans.

God of War

Governor
It’s not envy. It’s preferring a society where people aren’t starved so that luck can enable what hard work and talent don’t.
Hard work and talent are rewarded very sufficiently in this country and like no other. If you say otherwise for some then you have to question their hard work and talent. Only very bad luck or bad brains trumps hard work and talent. And even then not so often in America.

EatTheRich

President
Hard work and talent are rewarded very sufficiently in this country and like no other. If you say otherwise for some then you have to question their hard work and talent. Only very bad luck or bad brains trumps hard work and talent. And even then not so often in America.
So why is there more intergenerational class mobility in so many other countries?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
About 50% of the wealth of the capitalist class comes from inheritance. The fortunes of the wealthiest 1% of families go back a median of 4 generations. The fact that a tiny minority of workers are able to accumulate enough wealth through their labor to become capitalists does not change the fundamental situation of inherited privilege any more than the fact that a tiny minority of slaves were able to work their way up to becoming slaveowners themselves.
It is unfortunate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Anyway. I think you did ask and I get a refund (that is, make an obligatory interest-free loan if my money to the ruling class’s treasury) 3 years out of 4, depending on tax policy, how I set up withholding, how much exactly I earn, and my student loans.
That must have taken a lot out of you.

So you did?

HermanCainAwarder

Council Member
Another "I am a dope" thread from no reason.
Right? Some kind of odd complex going on here.

Nobody: *Silence*
Reason: *Starts ranting about poor people, stereotypes, how great Florida is, how lazy liberals are, how Reason10 is the most wealthiest and well educated of them all despite not saying how much they make or do for a living.

reason10

Governor
Right? Some kind of odd complex going on here.

Nobody: *Silence*
Reason: *Starts ranting about poor people, stereotypes, how great Florida is, how lazy liberals are, how Reason10 is the most wealthiest and well educated of them all despite not saying how much they make or do for a living.
What rant about poor people? Have you read the first post?
Florida is great, mostly because our voters here aren't fcking morons.
Yes, liberals are lazy, and the dumbest humans of all time.
Oh, and except for me working as a substitute teacher, I have learned from bitter experience to mention my main job to a bunch of edited liberals who have already threatened to dox me at my place of work. edited

I would demand the liberals here to tell me what they do for a living, but they all have the same job. And it's the job indicated in the first post.
There's no odd complex here. Just a little old fashioned definition of character.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
What racial inferences?

I never mentioned any race.

Tell us the race you THINK I was referring to. Or shut the fck up. A or B.

reason10

Governor
The vast majority of taxes are paid by people who work.
Well, as a matter of fact, the majority of taxes are paid by the people who work the hardest and the smartest. Here's the IRS breakdown of the highest payers.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/09/21/only_the_rich_pay_taxes/

There is new data for 2001. The share of total income taxes paid by the top 1% fell to 33.89% from 37.42% in 2000. This is mainly because their income share (not just wages) fell from 20.81% to 17.53%. However, their average tax rate actually rose slightly from 27.45% to 27.50%.

*Data covers calendar year 2001, not fiscal year 2001 – and includes all income, not just wages, excluding Social Security

This proves that it was not the tax cut that caused revenues from the rich to fall, but the recession and the stock market crash. In other words, you live by the sword, you die by the sword. If you are going to benefit from the rich paying more taxes, due to progressivity, on the upside, you are going to lose more revenue from these people on the downside. This is a good argument for reducing progressivity.

Think of it this way: less than four dollars out of every $100 paid in income taxes in the United States is paid by someone in the bottom 50% of wage earners. Are the top half millionaires? Noooo, more like “thousandaires.” The top 50% were those individuals or couples filing jointly who earned $26,000 and up in 1999. (The top 1% earned $293,000-plus.) Americans who want to are continuing to improve their lives – and those who don’t want to, aren’t. Here are the wage earners in each category and the percentages they pay:

So, just out of curiosity, how in the name of ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE did the concept of welfare privilege morph into who pays income taxes?

Somebody has been overdosing on stupid pills again, (and nobody seems to want to enforce the rules about thread drift.)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, as a matter of fact, the majority of taxes are paid by the people who work the hardest and the smartest. Here's the IRS breakdown of the highest payers.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/09/21/only_the_rich_pay_taxes/

There is new data for 2001. The share of total income taxes paid by the top 1% fell to 33.89% from 37.42% in 2000. This is mainly because their income share (not just wages) fell from 20.81% to 17.53%. However, their average tax rate actually rose slightly from 27.45% to 27.50%.

*Data covers calendar year 2001, not fiscal year 2001 – and includes all income, not just wages, excluding Social Security

This proves that it was not the tax cut that caused revenues from the rich to fall, but the recession and the stock market crash. In other words, you live by the sword, you die by the sword. If you are going to benefit from the rich paying more taxes, due to progressivity, on the upside, you are going to lose more revenue from these people on the downside. This is a good argument for reducing progressivity.

Think of it this way: less than four dollars out of every $100 paid in income taxes in the United States is paid by someone in the bottom 50% of wage earners. Are the top half millionaires? Noooo, more like “thousandaires.” The top 50% were those individuals or couples filing jointly who earned $26,000 and up in 1999. (The top 1% earned $293,000-plus.) Americans who want to are continuing to improve their lives – and those who don’t want to, aren’t. Here are the wage earners in each category and the percentages they pay:

So, just out of curiosity, how in the name of ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE did the concept of welfare privilege morph into who pays income taxes?

Somebody has been overdosing on stupid pills again, (and nobody seems to want to enforce the rules about thread drift.)

Yes, that's what I said... Workers... Earners pay the majority