• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This needs to be asked

write on

Senator
I've read this many times by some of the right wing here .

Fact: Trump was a Democrat. He changed parties to become a republican.

So why does the right wing argue that "the party of slavery" (you know who you are) couldn't change parties when they saw the racism that was growing in their political party?

4/15

Mayor

So why does the right wing argue that "the party of slavery" (you know who you are) couldn't change parties when they saw the racism that was growing in their political party?
Can you say dumb!?

Colorforms

Senator

It's not that they couldn't, it's that they haven't

Colorforms

Senator
Yes, they did. That's why the majority of the Black and Jewish population in America vote for Democrats.

Covering your eyes and plugging your ears won't change that fact.
LOL no, they haven't. They simply changed tactics.

A perfect example is Winsome Sears. She is a black female naturalized citizen and the first of all 3 to be elected lieutenant governor of VA. Democrats don't care, even though she should be the poster child for black advancement in America. Instead, she is a non-entity because she isn't on the plantation.

Democrats don't care about minorities, they care about power and using people to get it. Back when they were slave owners they used people to work the fields. Now they use them to maintain their power base. But they didn't give a damn about them then and they don't now. Just look at any democrat run minority neighborhood.

write on

Senator
LOL no, they haven't. They simply changed tactics.

A perfect example is Winsome Sears. She is a black female naturalized citizen and the first of all 3 to be elected lieutenant governor of VA. Democrats don't care, even though she should be the poster child for black advancement in America. Instead, she is a non-entity because she isn't on the plantation.

Democrats don't care about minorities, they care about power and using people to get it. Back when they were slave owners they used people to work the fields. Now they use them to maintain their power base. But they didn't give a damn about them then and they don't now. Just look at any democrat run minority neighborhood.
So you're saying that blacks aren't smart enough to see those "tactics".

Gerrymandering and voter suppression of blacks by republicans are perfect examples.

That's why they don't vote republican.

Colorforms

Senator

Gerrymandering and voter suppression of blacks by republicans are perfect examples.

Soooo you had to change the subject to leftist conspiracy theories because you had no sane reply to my post?

Sounds about right.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The word was that Trump knew he'd get farther in the Republican party since he already had the mindset (thank old man Fred Trump) and practice with a racist bullhorn. Remember, Trump spent 5 years spreading the racist birther conspiracy about Obama. The repub base loved it. So easy.
Hillary and gang started the racist birther movement

been proven in PJ many times

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You sure seeking much "attention"

write on

Senator
Sorry, I'm not a fascist. Some things are not as obvious to me as they are to you. Guess it's that whole "not being indoctrinated" thing.
Yeah, I remember reading history and that excuse being used.

And now, another era of history-both good and bad- is in a fight to be preserved;.

Republicans claim that it's the Democrats that adhere to slavery but it's republicans gerrymandering and suppression of the black vote because they know where that vote is going.

How much more obvious can they be? So much so that now they're becoming proud of their racism. It's like living in the twilight zone with the so many that believe what they're told.

Like what's happening in the 21st Century slowbleed with right wing terrorists attacking the Capitol less than two years ago- with more attacks to come?

And there's always an excuse, isn't there?

Speaking of a badass that drove across state lines so he could show how tough he was but ended up showing his real self without his manhood strapped over his shoulder.

1636687679811.png

Last edited: