• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This needs to be asked

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, I remember reading history and that excuse being used.

And now, another era of history-both good and bad- is in a fight to be preserved;.

Republicans claim that it's the Democrats that adhere to slavery but it's republicans gerrymandering and suppression of the black vote because they know where that vote is going.

How much more obvious can they be? So much so that now they're becoming proud of their racism. It's like living in the twilight zone with the so many that believe what they're told.

Like what's happening in the 21st Century slowbleed with right wing terrorists attacking the Capitol less than two years ago- with more attacks to come?

And there's always an excuse, isn't there?

Speaking of a badass that drove across state lines so he could show how tough he was but ended up showing his real self without his manhood strapped over his shoulder.

View attachment 66843
Racism actually had a definition before the fascist left decided to redefine it to mean "I don't know what racism is but I'll know it when I hear it".

And are you honestly so indoctrinated that you don't think democrats gerrymander? You really are blind.

write on

Senator
Racism actually had a definition before the fascist left decided to redefine it to mean "I don't know what racism is but I'll know it when I hear it".

And are you honestly so indoctrinated that you don't think democrats gerrymander? You really are blind.
Well, those that know about it overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

I know what the right wing is trying to do. It's always about sowing doubt in those that they think will sway their vote but it insults their intelligence with bs propaganda and they know it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hillary and gang started the racist birther movement

been proven in PJ many times
Another lie by you....Keyes was the first to mention the allegation that Obama wasn't a citizen. There was one individual who was a volunteer on Clinton's campaign in 2008...she sent out an email and was promptly fired.

Trump pushed that bullshit for years...and claimed to have evidence, which he never produced.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your reply was to run away from what I said and attack the right with fascist talking points.

Democrats are still slave owners. They will never change.
Sorry...what? You know of democrats who have slaves? Proof would be ideal...but you won't be providing it because you can't.

Colorforms

Senator
Well, those that know about it overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

I know what the right wing is trying to do. It's always about sowing doubt in those that they think will sway their vote but it insults their intelligence with bs propaganda and they know it.
You mean sowing doubt about left wing fascist policies. 'If only people would shut up and do what we tell them, then we wouldn't have to have mandates'

It's all very Orwellian.

In the meantime, Biden himself has called republicans Neanderthals for adhering to the science of Covid and NAZIs for not voting the way democrats tell them too.

write on

Senator
You mean sowing doubt about left wing fascist policies. 'If only people would shut up and do what we tell them, then we wouldn't have to have mandates'

It's all very Orwellian.

In the meantime, Biden himself has called republicans Neanderthals for adhering to the science of Covid and NAZIs for not voting the way democrats tell them too.
Yeah, it is Orwellian.

I mean what is remaining of sane republicans calling out the far right wing fascists. Everything is a conspiracy to people like you.

Covid and NACIs linked together by you. What 'Science' do you prescribe to?

Hey, I just walked outside and saw some chemtrails in the sky. Should I be petrified? :rolleyes:

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, it is Orwellian.

I mean what is remaining of sane republicans calling out the far right wing fascists. Everything is a conspiracy to people like you.

Covid and NACIs linked together by you. What 'Science' do you prescribe to?

Hey, I just walked outside and saw some chemtrails in the sky. Should I be petrified? :rolleyes:
Feigning insanity does not help your side of the argument.

No, not everything is a conspiracy, except the conspiracy by the fascist left to silence decent of any of their authoritarian dictates. I know, the founders must have been fascists too for putting in that fascist first amendment into the constitution. LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member

No, not everything is a conspiracy, except the conspiracy by the fascist left to silence decent of any of their authoritarian dictates. I know, the founders must have been fascists too for putting in that fascist first amendment into the constitution. LOL
What the hell does "silence decent of any of their authoritarian dictates" mean?

write on

Senator

Then I would suggest that you quit it.

EatTheRich

President

It's all very Orwellian.

“Left wing fascist” is an oxymoron. Show me any Republican taking a scientific approach to Covid and any time Biden called anyone a Nazi who wasn’t literally supporting Nazism.

Colorforms

Senator
“Left wing fascist” is an oxymoron. Show me any Republican taking a scientific approach to Covid and any time Biden called anyone a Nazi who wasn’t literally supporting Nazism.
And yet here you are. :)

Republicans HAVE been taking the scientific approach to covid. We knew when this whole thing started that masks don't work. Fauci knew too before he was forced in line. We also knew that children weren't as susceptible and that social distancing was a joke. We knew that outdoor infection was minimal, and we knew schools were safer places than staying at home.

You fascists, on the other hand, mandated masks, even though they are about 10% effective, kept people indoors despite the fact that it is FAR more likely that you will be infected, put infected people in with high risk people killing thousands, called outdoor events super spreader events but only when it was for a republican yet you cheered on rioting and looting en-mass.

You have come no where near following the science and we can see now that it is costing more lives than under Trump even though Biden has a vaccine that Trump's policies helped to develop in record time.

EatTheRich

President
And yet here you are. :)

Republicans HAVE been taking the scientific approach to covid. We knew when this whole thing started that masks don't work. Fauci knew too before he was forced in line. We also knew that children weren't as susceptible and that social distancing was a joke. We knew that outdoor infection was minimal, and we knew schools were safer places than staying at home.

You fascists, on the other hand, mandated masks, even though they are about 10% effective, kept people indoors despite the fact that it is FAR more likely that you will be infected, put infected people in with High risk people killing thousands, called outdoor events super spreader events but only when it was for a republican yet you cheered on rioting and looting en-mass.

You have come no where near following the science and we can see now that it is costing more lives than under Trump even though Biden has a vaccine that Trump's policies helped to develop in record time.
Those events were SHOWN to be super-spreader events through contact tracing, just as the much more Covid-conscious mass protests against the much deadlier ongoing genocide were generally shown not to be.

Although you made up that 10% number, assuming masks were 10% effective, that would mean 10% fewer deaths in the first generation of infection, another 9% fewer deaths in the second generation, another 8.1% fewer deaths in the subsequent generations which in the long run means almost all deaths averted.

I am against pretty much everything fascism stands for, which makes one of us.

Colorforms

Senator
Those events were SHOWN to be super-spreader events through contact tracing, just as the much more Covid-conscious mass protests against the much deadlier ongoing genocide were generally shown not to be.

Although you made up that 10% number, assuming masks were 10% effective, that would mean 10% fewer deaths in the first generation of infection, another 9% fewer deaths in the second generation, another 8.1% fewer deaths in the subsequent generations which in the long run means almost all deaths averted.

I am against pretty much everything fascism stands for, which makes one of us.

You say you're against everything that fascism stands for, even though you have argued in literally every topic the fascist position. Again, you can claim you're not a fascist but you really aren't fooling anyone.

Oh, and spreading lies and propaganda is hallmark fascism, just FYI

EatTheRich

President

You say you're against everything that fascism stands for, even though you have argued in literally every topic the fascist position. Again, you can claim you're not a fascist but you really aren't fooling anyone.

The fascist position:

Anti-communism
Traditional family values
Nationalism
Jew-hatred
Contempt for civil liberties
Contempt for democracy
Anti-liberalism
Populist demagogy
Glorification of war and violence

Sound familiar? It should.

Colorforms

Senator
The fascist position:

Anti-communism
Traditional family values
Nationalism
Jew-hatred
Contempt for civil liberties
Contempt for democracy
Anti-liberalism
Populist demagogy
Glorification of war and violence

Sound familiar? It should.
That isn't the "fascist" position, that is the NAZI opinion. This is what I am talking about. You refuse to recognize that not all fascists are identical. It's the same kind of stupid argument as claiming the flu isn't a virus because it isn't exactly like the Corona virus. You hide behind a flavor of fascism and then claim it's not fascism.

Again, by the definition of fascism, YOU are a fascist. If you want to continue to pretend you're not, I don't care. What's one more lie when you have forwarded so many?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You don't seem to know what fascism is...it is the extreme right wing set of policies linking business and government. Capitalists loved Hitler and Mussolini.

EatTheRich

President
That isn't the "fascist" position, that is the NAZI opinion. This is what I am talking about. You refuse to recognize that not all fascists are identical. It's the same kind of stupid argument as claiming the flu isn't a virus because it isn't exactly like the Corona virus. You hide behind a flavor of fascism and then claim it's not fascism.

Again, by the definition of fascism, YOU are a fascist. If you want to continue to pretend you're not, I don't care. What's one more lie when you have forwarded so many?
Nope, the positions I noted are positions shared by ALL fascists including the Nazis.