• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This needs to be asked

trapdoor

Governor
Good to see you, Trapdoor.

I read that line all the time here. And I'll give my standard reply;

If the racists stayed in the Democratic party, then why do blacks vote for them?

No need for me to look up and debate about the 17 congressman that changed parties, The big question is about their constituents that vote for them, don't you think?

Edit;

And here's some irony from a right winger....

"Before he was for Trump Lin Wood was a notorious Democrat and was telling Republicans not to vote in the Senatorial Georgia runoff."

LBJ told you why the blacks are voting for Democrats today. "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years." It's a form of racial pandering the Democrats have pursued since the 1960s, that ought to itself be seen as racist. Even if the GOP does nothing to harm any minority you still have Joe Biden saying, "They wanna put y'all back in chains." (as though a guy effectively from New England says "y'all" a lot). No win situation for Republicans. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

EatTheRich

President
LBJ told you why the blacks are voting for Democrats today. "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years." It's a form of racial pandering the Democrats have pursued since the 1960s, that ought to itself be seen as racist. Even if the GOP does nothing to harm any minority you still have Joe Biden saying, "They wanna put y'all back in chains." (as though a guy effectively from New England says "y'all" a lot). No win situation for Republicans. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Does the “racial pandering” consist of being the only major party supporting civil rights laws?

write on

Senator
Do you have any unquestionable proof that Johnson said that? And I don't mean hearsay.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You don't seem to know what fascism is...it is the extreme right wing set of policies linking business and government. Capitalists loved Hitler and Mussolini.
Then what is the term for left wing authoritarianism? What do you call the State's highest paid employee (and shot caller's) claim that he is above reproach because he "is" science? If that isn't a fascist move, I don't know what it is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Then what is the term for left wing authoritarianism? What do you call the State's highest paid employee (and shot caller's) claim that he is above reproach because he "is" science? If that isn't a fascist move, I don't know what it is.
Left wing totalitarianism is communism. Bankers and capitalists hate communism...but embraced Hitler and the Nazis....

Calling Fauci a fascist is hilarious. Is he paid by the drug companies? No. Does he pass rules that make drug companies more profitable by eliminating their competition? No.
Is he opposed to labor unions? Fascists would be.

EatTheRich

President
“The terms "left" and "right" refer only to the degree of authority in a society. The more authoritarian a government, the more ‘right’ it is; the more libertarian it is, the more it is ‘left.’ This is historical and semantic fact.”-George Lincoln Rockwell

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
“The terms "left" and "right" refer only to the degree of authority in a society. The more authoritarian a government, the more ‘right’ it is; the more libertarian it is, the more it is ‘left.’ This is historical and semantic fact.”-George Lincoln Rockwell
So if a government mandates vaccination, is that more or less authoritarian?

EatTheRich

President
Less, if it diminishes the ability of unaccountable bioterrorists to leverage a deadly virus as a bioweapon to force people to follow their radical minority agenda on pain of death.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The Republican Party supporters discouraging social distancing, masking, and vaccination because they have calculated that the more people die, the greater the partisan advantage for them.
interesting.. so Biden walking maskless through a restaurant, states everywhere ok with college and pro sports majority maskless, schools increasingly maskless, Biden celebrating thanksgiving in a large group (contrary to advice), etc... i guess that both parties are pursuing a partisan advantage... eh?

write on

Senator
You have to look beyond the stereotype. Both left and right wing are guilty.

I'm trying to understand when the right wing thought that vaccinations were a detriment to their health.

Never mind, I know....

Social media

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have to look beyond the stereotype. Both left and right wing are guilty.

I'm trying to understand when the right wing thought that vaccinations were a detriment to their health.

Never mind, I know....

Social media
crazy that someone would think a vaccine is a detriment.

EatTheRich

President
interesting.. so Biden walking maskless through a restaurant, states everywhere ok with college and pro sports majority maskless, schools increasingly maskless, Biden celebrating thanksgiving in a large group (contrary to advice), etc... i guess that both parties are pursuing a partisan advantage... eh?
On one hand you have examples of carelessness, complacency, and cynical calculated sacrifice on behalf of moneyed interests. You can find examples of that in both major parties. On the other hand, you have an aggressive, coordinated assault on public health measures: spitting on people for wearing masks, showing up with guns to shut down hospital ICUs, threatening the lives of scientists for sharing accurate information about the virus and vaccines, encouraging racial attacks on Asian-Americans to create scapegoats for the results of the above … coming from one major party.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
On one hand you have examples of carelessness, complacency, and cynical calculated sacrifice on behalf of moneyed interests. You can find examples of that in both major parties. On the other hand, you have an aggressive, coordinated assault on public health measures: spitting on people for wearing masks, showing up with guns to shut down hospital ICUs, threatening the lives of scientists for sharing accurate information about the virus and vaccines, encouraging racial attacks on Asian-Americans to create scapegoats for the results of the above … coming from one major party.
Like those from some other major party showing up in urban areas to shut down businesses, blocking access to hospitals and icus and threatening the lives and livelihood of all who built up their businesses over a lifetime? I'm not to mention then burning those businesses to the ground, and stealing everything within. That kind of comparison?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Republican Party supporters discouraging social distancing, masking, and vaccination because they have calculated that the more people die, the greater the partisan advantage for them.
Like at the Michigan/Ohio football game over the weekend

EatTheRich

President
Like those from some other major party showing up in urban areas to shut down businesses, blocking access to hospitals and icus and threatening the lives and livelihood of all who built up their businesses over a lifetime? I'm not to mention then burning those businesses to the ground, and stealing everything within. That kind of comparison?
Except that only happened in fiction, whereas my narrative refers to reality.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Stalin' s Russia was very much a dictatorship.