• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tornado hit here today.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Tore up a pretty good path. The wind in front of it was howling. We heard and felt that at my office. It cut diagonally through the municipal area I work and live in. It moved kinda SW to NE. It came real close to where most of my family lives here. None of us got any structural damages. Other businesses and homes weren't so fortunate. General power outage since about 3pm CST.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Tore up a pretty good path. The wind in front of it was howling. We heard and felt that at my office. It cut diagonally through the municipal area I work and live in. It moved kinda SW to NE. It came real close to where most of my family lives here. None of us got any structural damages. Other businesses and homes weren't so fortunate. General power outage since about 3pm CST.
Glad you are all safe

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Be Safe