• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Transgender Day Easter Sunday??????

According to the President of the United States this is Transgender Day
So bungling GI Joe in that "serve the Pope or die" tradition of a 007 license to kill adding Transgender Day to so yet another year of those suicidal super egos homicidal human sociopsychopathilogical farming based on human reproduction medical pseudoscience in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" ......

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor
According to the President of the United States this is Transgender Day
Gov of NY state too:
"On Saturday, New York Governor Kathy Hochul declared March 31, 2024, Transgender Day of Visibility, and announced that state landmarks would be lit up with pink, white, and light blue lights."

Sickening in my book. An anomaly day is bad enough but it's worse when it's in direct opposition to the holiest day of the religion that our country was built on. Freedom of religion is one thing but that's not a religion.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gov of NY state too:
"On Saturday, New York Governor Kathy Hochul declared March 31, 2024, Transgender Day of Visibility, and announced that state landmarks would be lit up with pink, white, and light blue lights."

Sickening in my book. An anomaly day is bad enough but it's worse when it's in direct opposition to the holiest day of the religion that our country was built on. Freedom of religion is one thing but that's not a religion.
Did that interfere with your day of prayer? Stop you from having a family Easter dinner? Did it stop you from reflecting on the meaning of the day to Christianity? If it did your faith is pretty superficial.

Last edited:
So bungling GI Joe in that "serve the Pope or die" tradition of a 007 license to kill adding Transgender Day to so yet another year of those suicidal super egos homicidal human sociopsychopathilogical farming based on human reproduction medical pseudoscience in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" ......
those pink and blue and lavender eggs always put me on edge. and peter rabbit isn't masculine enough for my tastes.

those pink and blue and lavender eggs always put me on edge. and peter rabbit isn't masculine enough for my tastes.
It's still amazing all those ChristHitlers suicidal super egos play Klues Klucks duh Klans under color of law where human reproduction medical pseudoscience is Christian Nation SCOTUS precedent for homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming with the despicable & vile taste of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom as "one nation under God with equal justice under law"....