• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump’s hack judge gets schooled big time

Spamature

President
The hack judge who appointed the special master should hang her head in disgrace and resign…

Tough choice.

Say that Trump is above the law.
Or
Let everyone who is the subject of a search warrant to take control over the evidence against him or her seized by law enforcement.
Or
Tell this woman she nuts if she thinks this will stand.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Bugsy McGurk

President
Don't hold your breath on that.
I won’t. Trump cultists are almost all shameless and this hack judge is likely shameless as well. She got utterly schooled for her hackery by two other Trump-appointed judges and a GWB-appointed judge on the appeal panel, but she no doubt doesn’t care, and she no doubt looks forward to her next opportunity to engage in hackery for Trump or his cronies.

Truly deplorable. She should be impeached.

PNWest

I won’t. Trump cultists are almost all shameless and this hack judge is likely shameless as well. She got utterly schooled for her hackery by two other Trump-appointed judges and a GWB-appointed judge on the appeal panel, but she no doubt doesn’t care, and she no doubt looks forward to her next opportunity to engage in hackery for Trump or his cronies.

Truly deplorable. She should be impeached.
Yes she should. Damn shame the Democrats can't muster enough support to get this done.

PNWest

I think that’s your way of blaming the Dems for Republicans’ refusal to convict their cretins on impeachment.

Amirite?

;-)
I'm just saying that to expect republicans to act ethically would be like expecting a golden retriever to do calculus. Ain't gonna happen.

It's a damn shame that given the fact that the Democrats are always running against scumbag republicans that they cannot manage to get decent majorities. If the GOP can get roughly half the vote and are complete scumbags then how bad do you think the Democrats are to only get about the same or perhaps slightly more? The American people will get the kind of representation they deserve. If you don't demand better then you're going to continually be stuck with do-nothing ineffective leaders like Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer. And you'll be forced to try to tie yourself into knots trying to believe that they are doing a good job. They're not. And they don't have to because democratic voters don't demand that they do so.

Stop complaining that the republicans are scum. Of course they are. They ain't gonna change. Either force the Democrats to get better or resign yourself to the sh!t representation that today's Democrats are delivering to you.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm just saying that to expect republicans to act ethically would be like expecting a golden retriever to do calculus. Ain't gonna happen.

It's a damn shame that given the fact that the Democrats are always running against scumbag republicans that they cannot manage to get decent majorities. If the GOP can get roughly half the vote and are complete scumbags then how bad do you think the Democrats are to only get about the same or perhaps slightly more? The American people will get the kind of representation they deserve. If you don't demand better then you're going to continually be stuck with do-nothing ineffective leaders like Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer. And you'll be forced to try to tie yourself into knots trying to believe that they are doing a good job. They're not. And they don't have to because democratic voters don't demand that they do so.

Stop complaining that the republicans are scum. Of course they are. They ain't gonna change. Either force the Democrats to get better or resign yourself to the sh!t representation that today's Democrats are delivering to you.
Again, I hereby “demand better.” Done.

Now, onto the issue - is it wise to spend all or most of your time criticizing Biden and the Dems, instead of criticizing those who actually give us the terrible policy decisions - the Republicans? I think that question answers itself. The answer is no. You clearly disagree. So be it.

PNWest

Now, onto the issue - is it wise to spend all or most of your time criticizing Biden and the Dems, instead of criticizing those who actually give us the terrible policy decisions - the Republicans? I think that question answers itself. The answer is no. You clearly disagree. So be it.
That's like saying is it wise to criticize a driver that repeatedly drives into a wall or the wall that repeatedly stops the car. The wall ain't gonna change. Complaining about the wall does nothing. Change the driver's behavior.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

So, Joe isn't in charge or Pelosi either!
Hell, she's so great they just named a caucus room after her

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's like saying is it wise to criticize a driver that repeatedly drives into a wall or the wall that repeatedly stops the car. The wall ain't gonna change. Complaining about the wall does nothing. Change the driver's behavior.
OK. How?

By blaming GOP decisions on Biden on an internet politics forum?

PNWest

OK. How?

By blaming GOP decisions on Biden on an internet politics forum?
By trying to convince otherwise intelligent posters that the people that they are supporting are not doing so.

You are certainly smart enough to realize that Biden and the (D)s deliberately removed the paid sick time stuff from the RR bill. The (R)s had nothing to do with that decision. The vote on the paid sick time was obvious. It was designed to fail. The (D)s set that up. Folks like you let them off of the hook. Your excuse: "we would have never gotten the agreement to pass otherwise". Bullshit - you sold out the RR workers and didn't even put up a fight. Own it. Democrats have had 59 years since JFK was gunned down to get some kind of sensible gun safety legislation passed. Nothing but near meaningless fluff. Roe v Wade - Since 1973 the (D)s have had a chance to put a woman's right to chose into the law. They haven't.

When will you open your eyes and see that being better than the (R)s just isn't enough?

Bugsy McGurk

President
By trying to convince otherwise intelligent posters that the people that they are supporting are not doing so.

You are certainly smart enough to realize that Biden and the (D)s deliberately removed the paid sick time stuff from the RR bill. The (R)s had nothing to do with that decision. The vote on the paid sick time was obvious. It was designed to fail. The (D)s set that up. Folks like you let them off of the hook. Your excuse: "we would have never gotten the agreement to pass otherwise". Bullshit - you sold out the RR workers and didn't even put up a fight. Own it. Democrats have had 59 years since JFK was gunned down to get some kind of sensible gun safety legislation passed. Nothing but near meaningless fluff. Roe v Wade - Since 1973 the (D)s have had a chance to put a woman's right to chose into the law. They haven't.

When will you open your eyes and see that being better than the (R)s just isn't enough?
Your rant is premised on the notion that Biden and Congress made the wrong decision. I obviously disagree with that. I think the decision they made was a no-brainer for the reasons I stated.

But let’s assume for the sake of argument that I’m wrong about that and you’re right. I fail to see why you think it’s wise to rail against Biden and the Dems. It was the Republicans who prevented passage of a bill with the paid sick leave, not Biden and the Dems. Rather than jumping through hoops to blame Biden and the Dems for what the Republicans did, you should blame the Republicans. I think that’s obvious.

PNWest

Your rant is premised on the notion that Biden and Congress made the wrong decision. I obviously disagree with that. I think the decision they made was a no-brainer for the reasons I stated.

But let’s assume for the sake of argument that I’m wrong about that and you’re right. I fail to see why you think it’s wise to rail against Biden and the Dems. It was the Republicans who prevented passage of a bill with the paid sick leave, not Biden and the Dems. Rather than jumping through hoops to blame Biden and the Dems for what the Republicans did, you should blame the Republicans. I think that’s obvious.
As I've said before I'm happy that the bill that passed did pass. It will save the American economy from a lot of pain. However I don't try to sugar coat it. Biden and the (D)s betrayed the workers and this is just another example of them talking the talk ("most pro-union president leading the most pro-union administration in American history" ) but not walking the walk. I'm tired of it. I'm going to criticize the (D)s when they deserve it. Why would I blame the Republicans? - they didn't do anything other than what was expected of them - stand up for the billionaires instead of the people. They weren't the hypocrites here, just their usual scum.

How much failure from the Democrats are you willing to endure? I'm not and never have been a Democrat or a Republican (except for about a month this spring when I became a (D) to vote in the OR primary). The GOP is beyond hope. Fix the Democratic party or learn to love the losses.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
As I've said before I'm happy that the bill that passed did pass. It will save the American economy from a lot of pain. However I don't try to sugar coat it. Biden and the (D)s betrayed the workers and this is just another example of them talking the talk ("most pro-union president leading the most pro-union administration in American history" ) but not walking the walk. I'm tired of it. I'm going to criticize the (D)s when they deserve it. Why would I blame the Republicans? - they didn't do anything other than what was expected of them - stand up for the billionaires instead of the people. They weren't the hypocrites here, just their usual scum.

How much failure from the Democrats are you willing to endure? I'm not and never have been a Democrat or a Republican (except for about a month this spring when I became a (D) to vote in the OR primary). The GOP is beyond hope. Fix the Democratic party or learn to love the losses.
I think the dems putting much younger people in charge now is a step in the right direction. We all know the greatest loser has the GOP by the short hairs and won't let go - unless he starts the Anti-Constitution party - which is a real possibility.