• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unbelievable.

Can't believe he put that out
So an old man in the villages yelled white power at a bunch of people yelling calling him a Nazi because he supports Trump (I'm going by reports)? Could it have been a simple returned antagonism?

I'm getting fed up with this racial puritanical crap. It's being used as a cudgel. I MEAN FROM THE BEGINNING THEY'VE BEEN CALLING TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS NAZIS!!

Well, fvk them. I don't give a shit about 1619 or the holocaust. I used to have empathy but I don't give a flying fvk anymore. It's played out.

Colorforms

Senator
So an old man in the villages yelled white power at a bunch of people yelling calling him a Nazi because he supports Trump (I'm going by reports)? Could it have been a simple returned antagonism?

I'm getting fed up with this racial puritanical crap. It's being used as a cudgel. I MEAN FROM THE BEGINNING THEY'VE BEEN CALLING TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS NAZIS!!

Well, fvk them. I don't give a shit about 1619 or the holocaust. I used to have empathy but I don't give a flying fvk anymore. It's played out.
I don't disagree. Blacks at this point are creating their own problems. Trump tried to create "opportunity zones" where he would reward business people with starting a business there, but who would want to start a business in an area knowing that there is a strong possibility that within a few years it could be looted or burned down? Right now, I think it is on the black community to show they aren't the violent malcontents they are showing the nation right now.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Cool for you. What's it have to do with the president of the United States tweeting out..white power..

I don't disagree. Blacks at this point are creating their own problems. Trump tried to create "opportunity zones" where he would reward business people with starting a business there, but who would want to start a business in an area knowing that there is a strong possibility that within a few years it could be looted or burned down? Right now, I think it is on the black community to show they aren't the violent malcontents they are showing the nation right now.
Let blacks start their own businesses in their neighborhoods again. No need for Walmart, Wendy's or WaWa to move in. Let the small black guy service these places and the problems may well disappear.

Cool for you. What's it have to do with the president of the United States tweeting out..white power..
Who cares who might have done what. I didn't get to see the "offending" post. As such I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt that he tweeted out something he might not have heard clearly and may have been a bullshit retort by someone being called a NAZI. I find that equally offensive. Don't you? What if someone called you a Nazi for your political support of someone?

Colorforms

Senator
Let blacks start their own businesses in their neighborhoods again. No need for Walmart, Wendy's or WaWa to move in. Let the small black guy service these places and the problems may well disappear.
A lot of blacks won't invest in those neighborhoods either. Ferguson never got back on its feet after it was burned down. Business owners were too scared to reinvest in the area. I'm afraid that blacks are cutting off their own noses despite their collective face. It's not a race thing, it's a common sense thing. I wouldn't invest in an area where I could lose years of investment in my business in a night just because a black person died in another state.

A lot of blacks won't invest in those neighborhoods either. Ferguson never got back on its feet after it was burned down. Business owners were too scared to reinvest in the area. I'm afraid that blacks are cutting off their own noses despite their collective face. It's not a race thing, it's a common sense thing. I wouldn't invest in an area where I could lose years of investment in my business in a night just because a black person died in another state.
Call them opportunity zones and don't give the money to the local Democrat pols to dish out.

Nothing stop looters like 3 armed men standing in front of their business. I blame people unwilling to defend their livelyhood too.

Colorforms

Senator
Unfortunately I have to agree with you on this. Not that I think shouting "white power" is racist, especially since blacks have no compunctions about "black power" and "blacks lives". It's only natural that there is going to be blow back among whites.

That being said, Trump is in a no win situation. There is nothing he can do that he won't be attacked for. The left is completely irrational and so incredibly hateful. I have never seen anything like it. However, Trump should be more cautious about dolling out the ammunition.

Colorforms

Senator
Call them opportunity zones and don't give the money to the local Democrat pols to dish out.

Nothing stop looters like 3 armed men standing in front of their business. I blame people unwilling to defend their livelyhood too.
The blame lies on local leaders. Not everyone is into guns. I won't have one in my house. That being said, it is a basic function of local government to supply protection to law abiding citizens, especially in a situation where they can be on the scene as the event is occurring. In Ferguson, as in many of these other leftist run areas, police have been ordered to back off and not do their jobs. I watched the coverage of Ferguson until 2 in the morning and local police there were ordered to form a perimeter and let the rioters and looters do their thing in that area. If they tried to leave the area, they were turned back.

Anyone would be stupid to invest in an area that allows that kind of lawlessness to take place. I would never live there, much less open a business there.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Did you watch the video in the link Phil posted?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Yes, you read that right, dear readers.

Elderly progressives were getting into shouting matches with elderly conservatives at a senior living community in Florida.

Both sides exchanged harsh words with the leftists calling the Trumpers “Nazis” and other slurs. Near the beginning of the video, one of the Trump supporters yelled out “white power” as he drove by, and this is what has ignited the faux outrage on progressive Twitter.

Naturally, progressive blue checkmarks and corporate media outlets clutched their pearls and pretended to be incensed because President Trump retweeted the video

So what do we make of this then?

Absolutely nothing.

This is a silly story that the left is using to gin up more fake controversy.

But at least it’s entertaining, right?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Mick

The Right is always right

Can't believe he put that out
I admit the optics on that aren't good. While the people yelling it may have only been responding to antagonists falsely yelling nazis towards them you know that left wingers will take any slip and remove context.....just like they did with the Charlottesville "good people on both sides" comment and purposely left out the followup comment of "and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

Even if the intent is not bad and to prove a point the Dems will take it out the context and make it shit show......and if he didn't listen closely to the entire clip before retweeting it that is the classic definition of shooting yourself in the foot.