• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unbelievable.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Let blacks start their own businesses in their neighborhoods again. No need for Walmart, Wendy's or WaWa to move in. Let the small black guy service these places and the problems may well disappear.
You know what's Ironic (with a capital I)? A white girl in Georgia burned down a Wendy's owned by an african american whose employees were almost all people of color. In the name of "black lives matter."

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
As you know, I’m neither a Trump fan nor supporter. I am, however, completely numb to all charges of racism at this point - and indeed numb to outrage more generally. It’s been YEARS of “bombshells” and “unprecedenteds”. There are Democratic voters who, rather than merely saying a thing...have shot Representatives playing softball. There are Republicans who have attacked, maimed, and killed as well.
I am done giving this outrage crap an audience, and you’d better believe that I am an enemy of the revisionist-deconstructionist-marxists.

There is no high ground for our pols. And there’s no credible claim to affront by either side. There is merely selective, bogus outrage. I see “Black Power” salutes on TV and in print every day. I remember when Bob Beamon was savaged for this racism. Now it’s an accepted logo.

Nope, I’m done. None of these folks on either side can move me on the matter.
Be careful what you say...

Jack4freedom

Governor
It's better Trumps daughter marry a Jew than marry an Iranian as Hanoi Johnny's daughter did.
Iranians are really a beautiful people. I have known, done business with, socialized with and been involved with a couple of really great Iranian women. The are generally very intelligent, humble and honest people from a great ancient society.

Too bad religious whackos have taken charge of their country. That has happened because of the US and the Limeys who killed their fairly elected President, Mosadegh in 1954 and installed a sellout puppet who brutalized them and got rich selling them out. Then, the Bushscum sicced Sadaam Hussein on them killing many more.

If we leave them the fvck alone for 20-30 years, maybe they will be able to get their country back on track. America and Great Britain have been terrorizing them for almost 70 years now. Enough is enough!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Iranians are really a beautiful people. I have known, done business with, socialized with and been involved with a couple of really great Iranian women. The are generally very intelligent, humble and honest people from a great ancient society.

Too bad religious whackos have taken charge of their country. That has happened because of the US and the Limeys who killed their fairly elected President, Mosadegh in 1954 and installed a sellout puppet who brutalized them and got rich selling them out. Then, the Bushscum sicced Sadaam Hussein on them killing many more.

If we leave them the fvck alone for 20-30 years, maybe they will be able to get their country back on track. America and Great Britain have been terrorizing them for almost 70 years now. Enough is enough!!
DEATH TO AMERICA
is their dream

Jack4freedom

Governor
DEATH TO AMERICA
is their dream
That’s the dream of many nutbag religious radicals there who were created by the terrorist scumbags who installed a Hitler like dictator after they murdered their secular leader in 1954. The Shah was a brutal greedy sellout. When people become poor and hopeless that’s when they resort to religious zealotry. Still, those that say death to America are only a minority of the population. Most Iranians want freedom FROM religion and are very thoughtful, intelligent and peace loving people. The radicalization of Iran is the direct blowback from greedy US and British oil barons and their little trouble making friend, Israel. A great book was written back when Iran and then the whole Middle East was turned into a battlefield by war profiteering scumbags and oil moguls. It was called BLOWBACK. Read it, it is a real eye opener.

EatTheRich

President
So the millions of whites in poverty have “power”?

over the likes of Will Smith? Oprah? Barack Obama?

How does that work
The people you mentioned have class power which is more fundamental. But they all still face discrimination because they are Black (birtherism for example) which makes some poor whites opt for racial solidarity rather than class solidarity, which gets them supporting the rich whites who along with rich POC are keeping poor people of all races poor.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The people you mentioned have class power which is more fundamental. But they all still face discrimination because they are Black (birtherism for example) which makes some poor whites opt for racial solidarity rather than class solidarity, which gets them supporting the rich whites who along with rich POC are keeping poor people of all races poor.
I don’t think any majority of Poor whites support people blindly based on skin color. If one supports “rich whites”, they’d be supporting both Democrats and Republicans.

obviously, there are other factors. Poof, there goes your narrative

EatTheRich

President
I don’t think any majority of Poor whites support people blindly based on skin color. If one supports “rich whites”, they’d be supporting both Democrats and Republicans.

obviously, there are other factors. Poof, there goes your narrative
Both Democrats and Republicans are important political pillars of the capitalist system in this country which fosters racist attitudes and inequities as a means of perpetuating itself. Show me where I ever claimed that “a majority of poor whites blindly supports anyone based on skin color”?

Boca

Governor

Can't believe he put that out
Agreed. What he needs is a Tweet Editor. Not to edit a vid clip, rather in this case to advise him on the content.

And what Zeke Miller of the Associated Press needs is an editor to advise him that a "chant" is a repeated rhythmic phrase, typically one shouted or sung in unison by a crowd.

But that is not what today's media is charged to do, rather it's new mission is to provoke, and stimulate the masses, a' la Joseph Goebbels. This thread alone is evidence that's effective.

goebbels.jpg

But, you have to give credit where credit is due, and whether you like it or not America has indeed been fundamentally transformed.

At least General Flynn and his family escaped.

Last edited: