• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Univision just interviewed that White Cracker

I see what you did there.

LOL
My only interest in this case is the way the deceitful mainstream media has tried to paint this as some kind of white v black thing and to somehow make the killing the fault of the GOP. In reality its a hispanic democrat and a black democrat. I said in the beginning he should have got into some trouble I am just not in a position to say how much but murder seemed a little extreme.

My only interest in this case is the way the deceitful mainstream media has tried to paint this as some kind of white v black thing and to somehow make the killing the fault of the GOP. In reality its a hispanic democrat and a black democrat. I said in the beginning he should have got into some trouble I am just not in a position to say how much but murder seemed a little extreme.
Agreed. Prosecutorial overreach seems to be a symptom of the disease known as white guilt...

fairsheet

Senator
Agreed. Prosecutorial overreach seems to be a symptom of the disease known as white guilt...
I never saw this one as white vs. non-white, or GOP vs. Democrat. I've always seen it as SYG vs. non-SYG. I think a whole lot of self-righteous advocates for Trayvon, buried this one.