• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

#VoteOutHate

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
There is no systemic racism and I can prove it. You can't prove otherwise. So this thread is a terrible expression of your fallacious reasoning and knowledge on this matter. If your lie is perpetuated you're threatening the republic.
Trump keeps handing Biden devastating material for ads. All they need do is run Trump quotes.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Voting out hate means voting out every Democrat in Washington.

LIberals here are more hateful and racist than a KKK rally.
I know, I know, you hate us because we point out your emperor has no clothes.
As Trump tweeted (to incite violence): "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat."

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't you know ?

A Cop ( in a Blue State- Blue leaders- let off the hook by leftists for nearly 20 years.)

Kills a man in that same blue state

And crazy leftists destroying homes, businesses - some employing and owned by minorities- in mostly blue states

Well- that means Trump must go LOL
pictures give the answer.. dont think trump supporters placed this
Will Lafayette Park spell the end of Trump?

Mick

The Right is always right
The country is falling apart. Trump is our leader. It’s time for change. Trump‘s way isn’t working. He take take his lowest approval rating in history and get the f out.
*shrug* The country is falling apart because left wingers hate everything. They riot under Obama and Trump. Just evil.....and nothing less.