• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Want to try something different?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How about we try to engage in meaningful debate and dialogue? No more insults or the use of the tactic of discrediting each other, rather than simply debating the information.

I think we either make an effort to change the nature of PJ or we all just give up.....

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Ok...but I see how this plays out

Republican:

1. How come the debt has risen 8 trillion since Obams took office?

2. Why didn't the democrats repeal any Bush bills?

3. Why did Hillary do nothing for 13 hrs and let the ambassador and three other die?

Democrat....You a-hole you can't ask questions like that and call it meaningful dialogue.

Republican...o.k. what is meaningful dialogue?

Democrat....why is everything Bush's fault and why are you so stupid?

Republican...*sigh*

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You wanna have meaningful dialogue howzabout you describe a scenario...and then tell us Saladin2 is with you on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen

Senator

Republican:

3. Why did Hillary do nothing for 13 hrs and let the ambassador and three other die?

Democrat....You a-hole you can't ask questions like that and call it meaningful dialogue.

Republican...*sigh*
I'm willing to try.
But it doesn't mean we will all agree on anything.
We will see who will at least try to disagree with some civility.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You wanna have meaningful dialogue howzabout you describe a scenario...
Fixed it for you. Personally, I think RWers are better at rising above the emotional crap put out by LWers, but over the past few decades it seems most on the Right, especially in the Republican Party, have simply become mirror-image Left Wingers; equally as emotional and vicious as those on the Left but with a RW agenda.

When I first joined the GOP (now the RNC), it was the party of big business and national defense. What people did in their bedrooms was their business. No one had to pass a religious litmus test to run for office, in fact it was considered unseemly to ask people their religious beliefs. Ever since Jerry Falwell's Christian Coalition moved into the Republican tent, we've seen the RNC degrade into a vicious, increasingly radical group on par with the DNC.

Barbella

Senator
How about we try to engage in meaningful debate and dialogue? No more insults or the use of the tactic of discrediting each other, rather than simply debating the information.

I think we either make an effort to change the nature of PJ or we all just give up.....
I'm perfectly willing to do that. In fact, I'd like that very much.

(Not holding my breath, though)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"spry of Truth"
?
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I left at the A
proof of condescending libs right there.............

(with these servers, amazed there wasn't more typos)
and what's up with page jumping back to top when we compose a reply?

Like this?

"yet another graduate of the Faux Facts for Republicans program"
  • Agree x 1
  • Funny x 1
  • List
middleview, Today at 6:07 PM Report
#22 + Quote Reply

seems top post should have been in General and not Current News

you're not getting the point. Middleview wants to maintain the right to insult others. But he want to censor his opponents.

the hypocritical middleview post you linked to is a perfect example of this.

he doesn't want to lead by example. he wants to rant and vent on HIS terms alone.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you're not getting the point. Middleview wants to maintain the right to insult others. But he want to censor his opponents.

he doesn't want to lead by example. he wants to rant and vent on HIS terms alone.
which my top post on condescending libs he openly proved to be correct

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Republican:

Republican...*sigh*
Starting off on the attack....I see how it will play out for you.

Did Hillary actually do nothing? Your only purpose in phrasing the question like that is to attack.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I have the person you are responding to on ignore, so I can't see what post they are referring to....But I would suggest that it was in answer to an insult....try posting the link yourself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have the person you are responding to on ignore, so I can't see what post they are referring to....But I would suggest that it was in answer to an insult....try posting the link yourself.
that's so civil of you ☻