• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened to the insipid songs of praise...

Cicero

Mayor
"Oh-oh-oh Obama!" Wasn't that what the freak of a travelling educational expert brainwashed a group of kindergarten children to sing in praise of the new president back in the early months of 2009?"

For that matter one wonders if the thousands of puff-piece articles written by journalist back in 2008 and 2009 ever makes any of them start awake now in the middle of the night with anxiety sweat dripping off their forehead. But I figure you would have had to be an honest and sincere journalist to start with in order to have such a conscious driven remorse-response today for what you irresponsibly promoted as real journalism back then . . . and so that probably never happens.

It's been dog years since I last read a single "Hope and Change!" and "Yes We Can!" bromide from all those formerly foam-at-the-brain-pan Obama supporters that once infested all of the political chat rooms across this nation. Funny that.

Where has all of the insipid songs of praise for Obama gone? They were raped to death by the cruel reality of the inept performance of our President Clown Prince after he got into office.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Rush made the point yesterday that, on his message to his nutlickers in Iowa, Obama looked like he's aging very rapidly. He looks 20 years older than he did when he took office 3 years ago. I guess being in THAT far over your head, and totally clueless as to how to do your job, is really hard on a person. He'll look like Uncle Remus by the time he's kicked out of office.

Cicero

Mayor
It would be a kindness to replace him with a president who doesn't have to purchase a clue just to find the White House crapper. Ironically Obama said it himself back in 2008 when he finally engaged in a religious discussion with a moderator not afraid to ask real and meaningful questions of candidate Obama.

I forget the specific question but Obama laid out the entire nature of his future presidency in his truthful reply. "The answer to that is well above my pay grade."

So it goes.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I think he will be grateful to lose. I imagine his pride won't let him drop out of the race, although I believe he really doesn't want to continue the madness. It's obvious he doesn't know what to do or how to do it at this point and he is just operating by rote. He continues to spew the same bullshit when even a blind man can see he has failed dismally.

It would be a kindness to replace him with a president who doesn't have to purchase a clue just to find the White House crapper. Ironically Obama said it himself back in 2008 when he finally engaged in a religious discussion with a moderator not afraid to ask real and meaningful questions of candidate Obama.

I forget the specific question but Obama laid out the entire nature of his future presidency in his truthful reply. "The answer to that is well above my pay grade."

So it goes.

Cicero

Mayor
I think that Barack Obama is severely limited by the fact that he's been led by the hand by 'mentors' all of his life and so even to this day he doesn't have a clue how to solve problems on his own. This means that he clings bitterly to the boilerplate templates found inside Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals handbook as his political bible; and so he doesn't know how to adapt in intelligent ways when he discovers that they really were not meant to be a how-to manual on presidential skills and leadership.

Lukey

Senator
It doesn't look like they were laughing at Obama to me but you never know. Looked like we may have missed a funny exchange because it looks like an exchange with someone that put a smile on Obama's face.
Or maybe just a savvy Pol trying to look like he was in on the joke...

Bo-4

Senator
What a crock

They were laughing at themselves in a moment of awkward self-deprecating silence.

Not much on nuance are ya Lukey?