• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Once again. For everybody to digest. It is roughly the same four, sometimes 5, sometimes 6 posters from both sides that are banned repeatedly, and consistently because of their behaviors not the moderators were the administrators behaviors.

Not a plot. Not a left vs right. Not a right vs left.

The same posters with the same behaviors.

That is who is ruining it for all the other posters.

Everything else is of fiction, made up by each side against the other.

Meanwhile the site continues to average between 600 and 700 posts a day, day in and day out, month-over-month, year after year.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Once again. For everybody to digest. It is roughly the same four, sometimes 5, sometimes 6 posters from both sides that are banned repeatedly, and consistently because of their behaviors not the moderators were the administrators behaviors.

Not a plot. Not a left vs right. Not a right vs left.

The same posters with the same behaviors.

That is who is ruining it for all the other posters.

Everything else is of fiction, made up by each side against the other.

Meanwhile the site continues to average between 600 and 700 posts a day, day in and day out, month-over-month, year after year.
Can you send me those 5 or 6 posters so we can tighten the screws and get this cleaned up?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And if your discomforted by some unseen person on a political website giving you a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down a :), or some other rating, then maybe you're the one with the problem and all to have that looked at

And if your discomforted by some unseen person on a political website giving you a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down a :), or some other rating, then maybe you're the one with the problem and all to have that looked at
Why don't you tell that to SW who just banned The Thinker for the second time since these new rules were implemented for ratings abuse.

Seems you two aren't on the same page.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I understand that just correcting the mistake that was directed at me and how abusive that rule has become.

Nothing abusive about it. Maybe in your case a one off error. Can't say. It's not as though an abusive application exists considering the number if such instances. Which are few.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't you tell that to SW who just banned The Thinker for the second time since these new rules were implemented for ratings abuse.

Seems you two aren't on the same page.
Huh?

Yes. Thinker was banned for ratings abuse. Maybe thinker ought not abuse ratings.

?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Nothing abusive about it. Maybe in your case a one off error. Can't say. It's not as though an abusive application exists considering the number if such instances. Which are few.
My mistake I wasn't suggesting that it was an abusive rule I said it could become abusive as with my case.
I did say has become though I meant to say could become.

Status
Not open for further replies.