• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

Yes. Thinker was banned for ratings abuse. Maybe thinker ought not abuse ratings.

?
Huh what?

You just posted this....

"And if your discomforted by some unseen person on a political website giving you a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down a :), or some other rating, then maybe you're the one with the problem and all to have that looked at"

You just said that if the ratings bother a forum member that said forum member should basically ignore them and toughen up or they have a problem of some type.

But instead of giving that same advice to someone who reports ratings "abuse" you're banning those whom you perceive to be the offending party.

You don't think that you and SW are sending mixed signals?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Both "sides" (sad that we have sides in the USA) are pm'ing me saying their side is unfairly moderated.

One "side" it appears has decided not to post anymore.

Fact is, both sides are moderated equally, its just there are so many posts that hundreds of posts a day go unmoderated, giving the view from each side that their side is moderated differently when in fact we just don't have the man power to moderate everything. And the users made the rules and agreed to the rules in a chat a few weeks ago and were reminded then that the moderation is very similar to speeding tickets. If you speed you may get temp banned.
I don't think it's actually unfairly moderated, BUT, when I get banned for calling someone a fag and I'm called a "d***sucker" and Mod deleted post after reported and nothing was done to 4/15...…………….there's where the speeding confuses members.

(lmao, another dislike from the rating abuser, but, it knows he will not be banned for abusing down ratings) no wonder Topix investors lost their investments:)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Huh what?

You just posted this....

"And if your discomforted by some unseen person on a political website giving you a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down a :), or some other rating, then maybe you're the one with the problem and all to have that looked at"

You just said that if the ratings bother a forum member that said forum member should basically ignore them and toughen up or they have a problem of some type.

But instead of giving that same advice to someone who reports ratings "abuse" you're banning whom you perceive to be the offending party.

No one down rates now like 'youcanthandledatruth'...……..he down rates EVERY non-libs post...…………...now_what also and bear claw and when called on it now_what goes back and removes dislikes and then post don't break the rules...…...I proved to him in this thread he name calls while advising member to not name call...…….."derp"=stupid/foolish

LMFAO...…..the lil' don't break the rules dislikes again...……….do continue proving you're the typical ahole liberal...……...now lets see how many dislikes disappear from my alerts:)

Last edited:

Bear Claw

President
No one down rates now like 'youcanthandledatruth'...……..he down rates EVERY non-libs post...…………...now_what also and bear claw and when called on it now_what goes back and removes dislikes and then post don't break the rules...…...I proved to him in this thread he name calls while advising member to not name call...…….."derp"=stupid/foolish

LMAO

You really have issues to deal with.

Please seek help and medical care!

SERIOUSLY!!

Yep.

Everything you said.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Once again. For everybody to digest. It is roughly the same four, sometimes 5, sometimes 6 posters from both sides that are banned repeatedly, and consistently because of their behaviors not the moderators were the administrators behaviors.

Not a plot. Not a left vs right. Not a right vs left.

The same posters with the same behaviors.

That is who is ruining it for all the other posters.

Everything else is of fiction, made up by each side against the other.

Meanwhile the site continues to average between 600 and 700 posts a day, day in and day out, month-over-month, year after year.
I'm glad Dolly started this thread...…...it's time members and admin had an Open conversation and the 5 or 6 due to those that can't beat them Report and the 5 or 6 don't unless called a "d***sucker"...………(impeachment hearing same deal)

If the 5 or 6 are ruining it for other posters, why are there 600/700 post a day and how many post when the bad 5 or 6 are banned?

I assume after 8 years I'm one of the 5 or 6 posted of, but, I am what I am...……..and I'm not Popeye.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And if your discomforted by some unseen person on a political website giving you a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down a :), or some other rating, then maybe you're the one with the problem and all to have that looked at
Negative, up or down is not a problem, 20/30/60 in a row is the problem...…………..alerts full of only dislikes and if you ignore them you don't see their post but they see yours and play the same dislike game.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Transparency evidently ended posting to thread...………..not surprised

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Huh what?

You just posted this....

But instead of giving that same advice to someone who reports ratings "abuse" you're banning those whom you perceive to be the offending party.

Hmm.. no. He was actually doing it real time... On and on...on top of the previously reported

What's the issue...are you he?

Hmm.. no. He was actually doing it real time... On and on...on top of the previously reported

What's the issue...are you he?
Ummm.....no. I am not he.

I am just pointing out the fact SW is banning people for ratings abuse and you're telling people to toughen up and ignore them while saying if the down ratings bother you then you might have a problem.

Again my point is you two are sending mixed signals.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm.....no. I am not he.

I am just pointing out the fact SW is banning people for ratings abuse and you're telling people to toughen up and ignore them while saying if the down ratings bother you then you might have a problem.

Again my point is you two are sending mixed signals.
yeah, i can see where you could see that.

what i was referring to was a real time back and forth between the persons involved.. literally flaming the reports box and the posts with their silliness.

i maybe should have said that earlier.

meanwhile, the ratings abuse by the person in question is a violation of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.