• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What is Biden’s “plan”?

Bugsy McGurk

President
A legislative solution is required, especially concerning asylum applicants. But the GOP saboteurs would never cooperate with sensible legislation. So we will have chaos - just like the GOP wants it.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden's plan
appoint more trannies and have more trannies visit white house
remember, Joe has "more important things to do"

This IS going to be an issue. It will not be able to be ignored come next week.
It is an issue but.... is it an issue?

There was no red wave... the GOP had favorable climate to take far more seats then they did and blew it...

The entire country watched the AZ Governors race be stolen in broad daylight......... and nobody said anything really.........except Lakes legal team....

Our main stream press is just a mouth piece for the Regime as they redefine problem after problem (the idiots were out celebrating 7% inflation..)

The country is being flushed down the toilet and guys like John Fetterman are being put in the Senate, a potted plant who will just be there to raise his hand and vote Regime....

It's as depressing as f-ck.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Transform the country allowing them a permanent base of power.

What won't Demorats do to gain and maintain power?
Yep, they think there's nothing wrong with America that a few tens of millions of Latin American commies can't cure...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
This IS going to be an issue. It will not be able to be ignored come next week.
Republicans made it an issue in the midterms. Tell me where it was a winning issue for Republicans in any state that President Biden won in 2020.

TBLee

Governor
Republicans made it an issue in the midterms. Tell me where it was a winning issue for Republicans in any state that President Biden won in 2020.
It is the reality happening. The current administration has done nothing to stop the flow. I honestly don’t give two shits about the midterms. This coming week is going to be a disaster unless our CURRENT administration has a plan. So far, there seems to be no such plan. Biden’s own words of there being “more important issues” is going to bite him in his ass, as our Country pays the price for his inept leadership.

Boltlady

Mayor
It is an issue but.... is it an issue?

There was no red wave... the GOP had favorable climate to take far more seats then they did and blew it...

The entire country watched the AZ Governors race be stolen in broad daylight......... and nobody said anything really.........except Lakes legal team....

Our main stream press is just a mouth piece for the Regime as they redefine problem after problem (the idiots were out celebrating 7% inflation..)

The country is being flushed down the toilet and guys like John Fetterman are being put in the Senate, a potted plant who will just be there to raise his hand and vote Regime....

It's as depressing as f-ck.
This is all part of pure globalist agenda. They are putting the NWO in place as quickly as they can. Part of it is eliminating country borders. We can see it happening. Another part is cutting back on world population. Encouraging abortions, encouraging homosexuality to prevent extra breeding, and then going even further on that light by convincing young children that they need to be transgender. That gets easier as they convince more and more children that they don't need to listen to their parents; they can go to authorities for any kinds of changes they want in their lives.

Pushing for reparations is a way to be creating another form of slavery. As the gov't keeps giving more and more 'free' money to people they become more used to being provided for instead of doing things for themselves. That is a way to create slaves because once there is only one gov't people will have no options beyond doing exactly as they're told.

As for the Republicans not stepping up to change directions people need to understand that the swamp is very deep. It doesn't all mean that there's no hope. It just means we cannot become complacent.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Biden’s own words of there being “more important issues” is going to bite him in his ass, as our Country pays the price for his inept leadership.
That's the same kinda stuff GOPs all across the country said for months before the midterm elections all the way up to predicting a Red Wave. How well did that work out? You guys convince yourselves but 46.8% doesn't win elections.

TBLee

Governor
That's the same kinda stuff GOPs all across the country said for months before the midterm elections all the way up to predicting a Red Wave. How well did that work out? You guys convince yourselves but 46.8% doesn't win elections.
You seem to be having a difficult time focusing. I don’t give a shit about the midterm elections. MY concern is about the fact that next week our Country is going to be facing a major crisis and our current leader appears to: A. Not believe it IS a crisis and B, Has no plan for the huge issue that will be reaching a disastrous peak come next week. If you care to join in the actual discussion at hand, that would be great.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You seem to be having a difficult time focusing. I don’t give a shit about the midterm elections. MY concern is about the fact that next week our Country is going to be facing a major crisis and our current leader appears to: A. Not believe it IS a crisis and B, Has no plan for the huge issue that will be reaching a disastrous peak come next week. If you care to join in the actual discussion at hand, that would be great.
A video was shown a while ago with illegals camping out across Rio Grande just waiting for next week to come on over

Joe has NO plan other than lying of giving his Uncle the PH as VP that died in 11999 or lying of Jill's fathers last name while insulting the Irish