• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What no thread re: Joe's Press conference?

Boca

Governor
Then let me be the first to give him a good grade, B+. He didn't doze off, he didn't sputter incoherently, he didn't lash out at reporters over their questions. On that count why would he considering they were selected.

That said I doubt it will move the needle regarding his ratings. Sure, the press will tweet and repeat their fawning praise for days to come. As well as the academic community of eggheads and scholars.

But the fact is Americans that are suffering don't give a rat's ass about Ukraine, Russia, NATO, or the possibility of sanctions. Nor the other esoteric philosophical fluffy questions posed.

Nope, they want their lives back.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Then let me be the first to give him a good grade, B+. He didn't doze off, he didn't sputter incoherently, he didn't lash out at reporters over their questions. On that count why would he considering they were selected.

That said I doubt it will move the needle regarding his ratings. Sure, the press will tweet and repeat their fawning praise for days to come. As well as the academic community of eggheads and scholars.

But the fact is Americans that are suffering don't give a rat's ass about Ukraine, Russia, NATO, or the possibility of sanctions. Nor the other esoteric philosophical fluffy questions posed.

Kudos for your candor in assessing the fine job he did in a very long presser.

But tell me - what should he do so Americans get “their lives back”?

Zam-Zam

Senator
One commentor quipped, 'Joe Biden didn't do a press conference for months. We all understand the reason why.'

Maybe there's a reason his apologists are not talking much about it...

Bugsy McGurk

President
One commentor quipped, 'Joe Biden didn't do a press conference for months. We all understand the reason why.'

Who is that “one commentator”?

That post was like Trump’s “some people say” idiocy.

;-)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, I see on here posters struggle with a single 1 minute post, so let's see anyone set themselves up for almost 2 hours of public scrutiny - knowing 2-3 networks are ready to blast any snafu - totally forgetting the past previous gaffs.

Yes he made 2 mistakes and I agree 100% that Ukraine is not our problem, nor should it be. We do not need to be the World's police ! He probably shouldn't have mentioned election fraud either.

One thing he did was show he was mentally cognizant as he went from subject to subject easily it seemed. @Boca gave a very fair rating - thanks.

As far as the selective audience, the Newsmax guy totally embarrassed himself and his sham network, just imagine if that question was asked 4 years ago - you know "‘person, woman, man, camera, TV."

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ok, I see on here posters struggle with a single 1 minute post, so let's see anyone set themselves up for almost 2 hours of public scrutiny - knowing 2-3 networks are ready to blast any snafu - totally forgetting the past previous gaffs.

Yes he made 2 mistakes and I agree 100% that Ukraine is not our problem, nor should it be. We do not need to be the World's police ! He probably shouldn't have mentioned election fraud either.

One thing he did was show he was mentally cognizant as he went from subject to subject easily it seemed. @Boca gave a very fair rating - thanks.

As far as the selective audience, the Newsmax guy totally embarrassed himself and his sham network, just imagine if that question was asked 4 years ago - you know "‘person, woman, man, camera, TV."
Yes reading a teleprompter makes it easy to go subject to subject and this time Joe didn't read "end of quote"

Bugsy McGurk

President

Winger loons will stare at a Biden presser for almost two hours looking for some imprecise words to pounce on. They lead tragic, meaningless lives.

;-)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Reporters from OANN and NewsMax as well as Fox asked questions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes reading a teleprompter makes it easy to go subject to subject and this time Joe didn't read "end of quote"
By the way....do you see the teleprompters here?

Spamature

President

What else did the OAN propagandist ... errr....."reporter" have to say ?

Spamature

President
He didn't doze off, he didn't sputter incoherently, he didn't lash out at reporters over their questions.
It almost as if he acted like a real POTUS.
Next thing you know, we'll find out he didn't spend the entire time holding up an electoral map while bragging about his win.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Po Po Joe blacks in SC disapprove of JOE but still support his lies........