• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Where's Jackie?"

Zam-Zam

Senator
He sees dead people:

Biden appears to look for congresswoman killed in car crash: 'Where's Jackie?'

GOP Rep. Jackie Walorski of Indiana died in an accident in early August.

President Joe Biden on Wednesday asked about the whereabouts of an Indiana congresswoman who was killed in a car crash earlier this year, prompting reporters to ask the White House to explain why he appeared confused and not be satisfied with the answer.

The misstep happened as Biden spoke at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health, where his administration pledged $8 billion in an effort to end hunger and decrease diet-related diseases by 2030.

Complete text: Biden appears to look for congresswoman killed in car crash: 'Where's Jackie?' - ABC News (go.com)

1664804150761.png

So, just how high functioning is the leader of the free world?

Reporter: "The confusing part is why, if she and the family is top of mind, does the president think that she's living and in the room?

" KJP: "I don't find that confusing."

Reporter: "I have John Lennon top of mind just about every day but I'm not looking around for him."

Greg Price on Twitter: "Reporter: "The confusing part is why, if she and the family is top of mind, does the president think that she's living and in the room?" KJP: "I don't find that confusing." Reporter: "I have John Lennon top of mind just about every day but I'm not looking around for him." https://t.co/VUrXCmpcgl" / Twitter

?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He sees dead people:

Biden appears to look for congresswoman killed in car crash: 'Where's Jackie?'

GOP Rep. Jackie Walorski of Indiana died in an accident in early August.

President Joe Biden on Wednesday asked about the whereabouts of an Indiana congresswoman who was killed in a car crash earlier this year, prompting reporters to ask the White House to explain why he appeared confused and not be satisfied with the answer.

The misstep happened as Biden spoke at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health, where his administration pledged $8 billion in an effort to end hunger and decrease diet-related diseases by 2030.

Complete text: Biden appears to look for congresswoman killed in car crash: 'Where's Jackie?' - ABC News (go.com)

View attachment 72604

So, just how high functioning is the leader of the free world?

Reporter: "The confusing part is why, if she and the family is top of mind, does the president think that she's living and in the room?

" KJP: "I don't find that confusing."

Reporter: "I have John Lennon top of mind just about every day but I'm not looking around for him."

Greg Price on Twitter: "Reporter: "The confusing part is why, if she and the family is top of mind, does the president think that she's living and in the room?" KJP: "I don't find that confusing." Reporter: "I have John Lennon top of mind just about every day but I'm not looking around for him." https://t.co/VUrXCmpcgl" / Twitter

?
Where were the British airports in 1776?

1664805691138.png

1664805654454.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden Human Shield playbook:

If you can't defend Biden, try changing the subject.

You can't justify muddled thinking by pointing out muddled thinking. Try again, or just give.
Who tried to justify Biden's error? Clearly, he had forgotten that the woman had died. Needs no defense. I forget, did you ever comment on the statement about the British air force in 1776? Seems to me that you didn't.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

You can't justify muddled thinking by pointing out muddled thinking. Try again, or just give.
In addition to the above idiotic threadjackery and shameless hackery…another PJ Democrat yesterday posted that Biden “misspoke”. That’s right. The man who had already made a specific address about her passing now calling on her…and he called on her repeatedly “Jackie…where’s Jackie…are you here…she must not be here…”

Yeah…”misspoke”.

These people do not believe what they write in this forum. That is a fact. They are here to propagandize and that’s it.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Who tried to justify Biden's error? Clearly, he had forgotten that the woman had died. Needs no defense. I forget, did you ever comment on the statement about the British air force in 1776? Seems to me that you didn't.
No. It's another attempt at threadjacking by you. It's your go-to.

Start a thread on it if you think it's important. I'm guessing you won't.

This thread is about the declining cognitive prowess of the current commander-in-chief. If that is not of interest to you, be on your way.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In addition to the above idiotic threadjackery and shameless hackery…another PJ Democrat yesterday posted that Biden “misspoke”. That’s right. The man who had already made a specific address about her passing now calling on her…and he called on her repeatedly “Jackie…where’s Jackie…are you here…she must not be here…”

Yeah…”misspoke”.

These people do not believe what they write in this forum. That is a fact. They are here to propagandize and that’s it.
So let's just impeach the guy for having forgotten that Jackie had died. Meanwhile, the idiot who thought the British had an air force in 1776 and now suggests that McConnell has a death wish for doing things he doesn't like is beyond criticism from the likes of the right wing wackjobs.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's only been like a Month (August) since Joe spoke of her death in a car accident and they had just shown a video memorial of her and Joe says Jackie where are you..........of course all you have is threadjacking and lust of Senile Joe.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. It's another attempt at threadjacking by you. It's your go-to.

Start a thread on it if you think it's important. I'm guessing you won't.

This thread is about the declining cognitive prowess of the current commander-in-chief. If that is not of interest to you, be on your way.
Your evidence is that he forgot Jackie had died? I think it far worse to forget that airplanes didn't exist in 1776.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's only been like a Month (August) since Joe spoke of her death in a car accident and they had just shown a video memorial of her and Joe says Jackie where are you..........of course all you have is threadjacking and lust of Senile Joe.
1. The White House issued a statement in august.
2. I don't know if Biden was watching the video. Do you?
3. If forgetting the death of that woman was a sign senility, what of the guy who thought the British had an air force in 1776.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's one of many.

Most people already know that.
There were many instances of Trump's goofy statements and fractured and illogical claims...but you ignored that and jumped on Biden simply forgetting that someone had died.

Good luck with that tactic.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

That is true. What is unfortunate is that the Biden apologists seemed to have copied from the GOP playbook. They've modified my own Instant Republican rebuttal tool for thei own use in attempting to defend Biden. Same sh!t Different day.

PNWest's Instant Republican rebuttal tool (highlight appropriate whataboutism)

but..... but...... but..... Pelosi...
but..... but...... but..... Bill Clinton...
but..... but...... but..... Hillary...
but..... but...... but..... Obama...
but..... but...... but..... Biden...
but..... but...... but..... Northram...
but..... but...... but..... Democratic Governors...
but..... but...... but..... China
but..... but...... but..... Al Gore
but..... but...... but..... BLM...
but..... but...... but..... CRT...
but..... but...... but..... Hunter Biden...
but..... but...... but..... Behngazi...
but..... but...... but..... Anthony Weiner...
but..... but...... but..... Mexicans...
but..... but...... but..... Black People...
but..... but...... but..... Muslims...
but..... but...... but..... The Democrats...
but..... but...... but..... Ted Kennedy...
but..... but...... but..... Robert Byrd(pre 1948)...
but..... but...... but..... Democrats after the Civil War...
but..... but...... but..... Lame Stream Media...
but..... but...... but..... Illegals...

(default)
but..... but...... but..... someone else did something bad...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There were many instances of Trump's goofy statements and fractured and illogical claims...but you ignored that and jumped on Biden simply forgetting that someone had died.

and? nothing new.. right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. The White House issued a statement in august.
2. I don't know if Biden was watching the video. Do you?
3. If forgetting the death of that woman was a sign senility, what of the guy who thought the British had an air force in 1776.
4th threadjacking of topic
Topic doesn't have a damn thing to do with airplanes in 1776
NOTHING

1. Statement from President Biden on the Passing of Congresswoman Jackie Walorski of Indiana - The White House
2. Probably asleep
3. not the damn topic and why you're allowed to do this in every thread is amazing and evidently only home bound members can do that!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Topic is Biden
Appears as Joe you forgetting what topic is
and allowed to jack every thread

middleview

President
Supporting Member
and? nothing new.. right?
No...hypocrisy is not new. Just thought I'd point out where your standards are different when a democrat says something you want to interpret as a sign they are incompetent, but ignore the amazing stupidity when it is a republican.

Seen any Jewish space lasers lately?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No...hypocrisy is not new. Just thought I'd point out where your standards are different when a democrat says something you want to interpret as a sign they are incompetent, but ignore the amazing stupidity when it is a republican.

i'm pretty solidly in the Trump is an imbecile column.. for many years..

fumble...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

pretty funny, huh..

Hey Jackie... yo jacks.... where you at..