• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Where's Jackie?"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was divorced at 48 after 26 years of marriage. When I was 58 I dated a lot of women in their 20s and 30s. Maybe all you guys should start a little sewing circle about me too….ROFL…
When I was 58 I didn't want to date women I had to teach them how to have sex and I damn sure don't Sew

Jack4freedom

Governor
With all due respect, you're not the President.

The stakes are a bit higher.
I just watched President Biden speak in Puerto Rico today. His message was crystal clear but his delivery was pretty sketchy and he got lost a few times. I think his age along with the fact that he was born with a pretty serious speech impediment which he worked hard to overcome are factors which make him appear to get flustered and seem confused at times. However after seeing and hearing his whole speech today and hearing several other of his addresses recently, I got the gist of exactly what he is saying. Maybe at a time in the very near future he will realize that he is not up to the task of being POTUS and will resign with class. Maybe he realizes that although he is experiencing difficulty in communicating his ideas in a skilled and smooth manner, but he knows exactly what he wants to do and therefore is capeable of completing his term and advancing his agenda. It’s easy to sit back in the cheap seats and make fun of a guy like him. Remember when Trump made a mockery of a gentleman who had speech and motion problems? I do, and I thought it was pretty disgusting. A lot of Trumpers thought it was hilarious in their Jr. High School sort of way…I guess it just depends on what kind of person you are…

Jack4freedom

Governor
When I was 58 I didn't want to date women I had to teach them how to have sex and I damn sure don't Sew
I was lucky enough to find a few who knew exactly how to have sex and damn well. I just bought them dinner, took them to nice places and never felt the need to sew…

Jack4freedom

Governor
If it were an outlier, if it were isolated, an aberration, then yes. no big deal.

That's just not the case, however.

So it's a fair question to ask: How much has the President's cognitive abilities declined?
Joe Biden forgot a broad was dead…..End of story….

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I was divorced before 58 but yes, wives are not to keen on all that fornicating other women
MrsPNWest ain't to keen on the idea of fornicating with other women either. I've listened to her..... err.. advice and that's probably why we've been married for nearly 40 years.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was lucky enough to find a few who knew exactly how to have sex and damn well. I just bought them dinner, took them to nice places and never felt the need to sew…
Having this conversation presently with Dad that's 98, he's fell in love with a 40ish year old women that works at the Senior Center and even ask me the other day, What would you say if I was thinking of getting married and I said You'd be a damn fool if you think she wants anything other than your money.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
MrsPNWest ain't to keen on the idea of fornicating with other women either. I've listened to her..... err.. advice and that's probably why we've been married for nearly 40 years.
Congrats

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thanks. I've been a very, very, very lucky man.
Mom and Dad were married for 68 years and only death of Mom ended that

I was for 28 years but somehow the LOVE just went away and now we're better friends than we were spouses

It is what it is

Zam-Zam

Senator
I've never seen anyone try to change topics and threadjack like he does.
Perhaps he fears the free and open discussion of certain subjects.

Or perhaps he is simply obsessed with one and only one subject.

Difficult to say, but yes, there is a certain sameness to the behavior.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I just watched President Biden speak in Puerto Rico today. His message was crystal clear but his delivery was pretty sketchy and he got lost a few times. I think his age along with the fact that he was born with a pretty serious speech impediment which he worked hard to overcome are factors which make him appear to get flustered and seem confused at times. However after seeing and hearing his whole speech today and hearing several other of his addresses recently, I got the gist of exactly what he is saying. Maybe at a time in the very near future he will realize that he is not up to the task of being POTUS and will resign with class. Maybe he realizes that although he is experiencing difficulty in communicating his ideas in a skilled and smooth manner, but he knows exactly what he wants to do and therefore is capeable of completing his term and advancing his agenda. It’s easy to sit back in the cheap seats and make fun of a guy like him. Remember when Trump made a mockery of a gentleman who had speech and motion problems? I do, and I thought it was pretty disgusting. A lot of Trumpers thought it was hilarious in their Jr. High School sort of way…I guess it just depends on what kind of person you are…
I think it is obvious something is amiss, and not at all surprising given his age. To what degree it impacts his ability as leader of the free world is, I believe, a fair question.

If it were simply Grandpa Joe whittling on the back porch, it wouldn't be a big deal. As it is, however, he is the person charged with making decisions that affect us all, and he is probably not the fittest person for that role.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Evidence that this story is not just going to go away update:

Biden White House effort to spin 'Where's Jackie' gaffe raises media eyebrows: 'People were taken aback'

White House reporter says Biden aides dodge mental acuity issues: 'Appear clueless or even offended when you ask about it'

Over and over, White House reporters asked press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre last week to explain why President Biden looked for deceased Indiana congresswoman Jackie Walorski in the crowd at an event, and over and over, she wouldn't say Biden simply misspoke.

Jean-Pierre told reporters 14 times that Biden wasn’t confused about whether Walorski was alive and in the room, but rather he had her "top of mind" because he would meet with her family later that week. Her insistence on not acknowledging Biden's misstep, and the ensuing media onslaught inside and outside the briefing room, made it one of the more difficult moments of her tenure to date.

Complete text: Biden White House effort to spin 'Where's Jackie' gaffe raises media eyebrows: 'People were taken aback' | Fox News

Where there's smoke, etc.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Joe Biden forgot a broad was dead…..End of story….
This is stunning, Jack. You know Biden basically EULOGIZED that “broad” previously, right? Please DON’T let yourself become yet another human shield here in PJ. These guys - ALL of them in BOTH parties are just politicians. Fealty is NOT earned by them.

Jack4freedom

Governor
This is stunning, Jack. You know Biden basically EULOGIZED that “broad” previously, right? Please DON’T let yourself become yet another human shield here in PJ. These guys - ALL of them in BOTH parties are just politicians. Fealty is NOT earned by them.
The only thing Biden has earned as far as I am concerned is a four year term as President by winning the election in 2020. He will either finish out his term, decide to resign, die or be impeached and removed from office. Until then, he is our President and I wish him and his team all the best.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Evidence that this story is not just going to go away update:

Biden White House effort to spin 'Where's Jackie' gaffe raises media eyebrows: 'People were taken aback'

White House reporter says Biden aides dodge mental acuity issues: 'Appear clueless or even offended when you ask about it'

Over and over, White House reporters asked press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre last week to explain why President Biden looked for deceased Indiana congresswoman Jackie Walorski in the crowd at an event, and over and over, she wouldn't say Biden simply misspoke.

Jean-Pierre told reporters 14 times that Biden wasn’t confused about whether Walorski was alive and in the room, but rather he had her "top of mind" because he would meet with her family later that week. Her insistence on not acknowledging Biden's misstep, and the ensuing media onslaught inside and outside the briefing room, made it one of the more difficult moments of her tenure to date.

Complete text: Biden White House effort to spin 'Where's Jackie' gaffe raises media eyebrows: 'People were taken aback' | Fox News

Where there's smoke, etc.
Jackie gaffe…Fox News…Says it all…Remember this one? Ran for a week straight…Obama wears tan suit…..Fox News..