• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Where's Jackie?"

Jack4freedom

Governor
Knock it off Jack. I have never and will never expect you to “impress” me. I expect honesty. She has not shown any ability to be helpful in her role as VP. I believe when she was chosen it was not for her outstanding ability to lead. There has been nothing she has done that would even remotely lead me to believe she is capable of ever leading our Country. I do not “despise” her, nor do I believe she is a “whore”. And I have never made such a statement. With that being said, I do not in way believe she is capable of ever being “a great leader”. The thought of her leading our Country is terrifying. She cannot even show any strength in being our border czar. You can keep building her up, I just don’t see it. At this point she is not capable of handling even one assignment.
Those are nothing more than your opinions, which you are certainly entitled to. I have been a student of US History for most of my life. I have read one or two biography’s on almost every US President.

Did you know that Lincoln, before becoming POTUS won the GOP nomination by a lot of trickery and shenanigans and his claim to fame before that was being a country lawyer who lost a bid to become US Senator from Illinois. When he got in, many thought he was a joke, inexperienced, his wife was a mental patient and he was a hayseed.

Did you know that Teddy Roosevelt was despised by many Republicans as Governor of New York and they tried to get rid of him by nominating him for VP on the McKinley ticket. McKinley was assassinated and Teddy became POTUS. Both Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt became generally known as two of our greatest leaders and both are on Mt. Rushmore.

Harry Truman was a lackey for a crook in Missouri named Tom Prendergast who got him appointed as a county judge, then ran him as a Candidate for US Senate in Missouri. Roosevelt chose him for a running mate in his last election in 1944 because his previous VP, Henry Wallace was being painted as a Communist. Harry became POTUS in 1945 because of Roosevelt’s death. He is also considered a great President by many. He made critical decisions which brought the end of WW II to an end and presided over the Marshall Plan to rebuild Europe after WW II and helped rebuild Japan into a non aggressive industrial power.

None of those men did anything remarkable before becoming POTUS and all of them became great leaders and Great Presidents. There were just as many people saying they were all unfit, too stupid and hacks before they took office. I do not see any reason why Kamala Harris can not step up and be the person for her times like all three of those that I mentioned above. If for some reason, she does take over for Biden, I hope she becomes a great leader and a great President like those guys. See what I’m sayin’?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, she is known for locking up many blacks in California.......evidently many also for a little Mary-Jane that Joe just pardoned today if federal and IMO should have done long before a black gay trannie got busted in Russia
AGs generally prosecute state crimes Dawg.

TBLee

Governor
Those are nothing more than your opinions, which you are certainly entitled to. I have been a student of US History for most of my life. I have read one or two biography’s on almost every US President.

Did you know that Lincoln, before becoming POTUS won the GOP nomination by a lot of trickery and shenanigans and his claim to fame before that was being a country lawyer who lost a bid to become US Senator from Illinois. When he got in, many thought he was a joke, inexperienced, his wife was a mental patient and he was a hayseed.

Did you know that Teddy Roosevelt was despised by many Republicans as Governor of New York and they tried to get rid of him by nominating him for VP on the McKinley ticket. McKinley was assassinated and Teddy became POTUS. Both Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt became generally known as two of our greatest leaders and both are on Mt. Rushmore.

Harry Truman was a lackey for a crook in Missouri named Tom Prendergast who got him appointed as a county judge, then ran him as a Candidate for US Senate in Missouri. Roosevelt chose him for a running mate in his last election in 1944 because his previous VP, Henry Wallace was being painted as a Communist. Harry became POTUS in 1945 because of Roosevelt’s death. He is also considered a great President by many. He made critical decisions which brought the end of WW II to an end and presided over the Marshall Plan to rebuild Europe after WW II and helped rebuild Japan into a non aggressive industrial power.

None of those men did anything remarkable before becoming POTUS and all of them became great leaders and Great Presidents. There were just as many people saying they were all unfit, too stupid and hacks before they took office. I do not see any reason why Kamala Harris can not step up and be the person for her times like all three of those that I mentioned above. If for some reason, she does take over for Biden, I hope she becomes a great leader and a great President like those guys. See what I’m sayin’?
Absolutely. This forum is filled with opinions. It’s what we all do here. Honestly, I do not believe the majority of those with a choice, would truly want Kamala as President, if that were the case, she would have made it much further than she did in the Presidential nomination. She was fairly unpopular and that was evident during that process. Just my opinion…

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Thanks and now Dad is suffering with the terrible disease
That's really sad, Dawg. It must be one of the most painful things in life to watch a family member go through the changes in their personality.
I would be crying probably every time I was with them. Those caring for their afflicted loved ones are to be admired.
None of us know at any given time what life is going to be throwing at us.
All the best to your father, to you and your family.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Absolutely. This forum is filled with opinions. It’s what we all do here. Honestly, I do not believe the majority of those with a choice, would truly want Kamala as President, if that were the case, she would have made it much further than she did in the Presidential nomination. She was fairly unpopular and that was evident during that process. Just my opinion…
She was the 1st one to drop out due to lowly appeal

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
AGs generally prosecute state crimes Dawg.
Yep and she has been accused of prosecuting too many blacks
She'll never be voted in as President so it's all good, hell, she was 1st candidate to drop out of debates due to little or no support from voters

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yep and she has been accused of prosecuting too many blacks
She'll never be voted in as President so it's all good, hell, she was 1st candidate to drop out of debates due to little or no support from voters
She might never get elected now. But if Biden resigns and she becomes President for a couple years and the the GOP nominates a nit wit like Trump again, DeSanta’s or Abbott, she could win then.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Being a Vice President is not generally a position that allows one to accomplish great things TB. Can you name any great Vice Presidents that have had an impact on US policy lately? The recent ones who stand out to me are scumbags like Dick Cheney, Dick Nixon and LBJ who all had negative effects in my opinion.

Early on, John Addams and Thomas Jefferson had positive impacts as they became VP by garnering the second most EC votes rather than being part of a party ticket. Since then most have been rather inconsequential.

That said, if Ms. Harris does become POTUS, I see no reason that she could not become an effective leader and a great President. She had a very erratic childhood, constantly moving, parents divorced when she was 7 but she managed to excel throughout in her education. Then she excelled at Howard University and got her law degree at 25.

She rose from being an assistant DA to City Attorney, to California AG and later to the US Senate and VP of the Us. She is obviously a very intelligent, hard working and extremely accomplished woman in the prime of her life. If she rises to become President, the sky is the limit regarding how great a leader she can become. If she does, I certainly hope she lives up to her potential.
Her potential as the "word salad" POTUS?

CURL: A Brief History Of Kamala Harris’ Word Salads | The Daily Wire

Raoul_Luke

I don’t play your little game of getting assignments from you and scrambling to impress you….Go to he…..Also, I never said that she has done “such a spectacular job” either. Those are your words.

If you want a basic breakdown on her life and accomplishments you can go to her Wikki page. If you want to “research” all of the negative accusations made against her, there are plenty of right wing sites that will supply tons of negative, slanted opinions about her. If you want to find out how wonderful she is, you could probably check her website and the bio there.

I am not at all surprised that many do not have any confidence in her. In fact I know that many people absolutely despise her and call her a whore and a slut even though they have never met her. ..All I HAVE said is that if Biden resigns, she will be POTUS. If that happens, I hope that she rises to the occasion and becomes a great leader and one of our great Presidents.
Her "accomplishments" amount to being either elected or appointed to various public sector positions. Her speeches border on incomprehensible (actually now that I think of it they are well past that particular border). The American people recognize that her current high profile position as "border czar" has seen her, well, overseeing a problem that is getting worse with each passing day. No "negative accusations" necessary Jack, just the facts. At the age of 58 she has accomplished nothing that actually has improved anyone's life (except her own, but that's the only one that counts, am I right?) and she ain't about to start now.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Her "accomplishments" amount to being either elected or appointed to various public sector positions. Her speeches border on incomprehensible (actually now that I think of it they are well past that particular border). The American people recognize that her current high profile position as "border czar" has seen her, well, overseeing a problem that is getting worse with each passing day. No "negative accusations" necessary Jack, just the facts. At the age of 58 she has accomplished nothing that actually has improved anyone's life (except her own, but that's the only one that counts, am I right?) and she ain't about to start now.
And yet she finds herself one heartbeat from being POTUS. And the fact is that if Biden decides to or is forced to resign, (as many of your cohorts and propagandists say he should) she will become our first female President. Disparaging comments and opinions from the cheapest of cheap seats will not be a factor if that happens. If she does find herself in that position, depending on how she and the team she chooses does in the interim she could easily be elected to a full term in 2024. Especially if the GOP nominates another ass hole like Trump or his little prick mini me, DeSantis. Those two are the favorites to be nominated in 2024.

Like I said, when Lincoln was elected many people saw him as a country bumpkin who had accomplished little or nothing in his life. Teddy Roosevelt was seen as a rich brat showboat who was continually blowing his own horn and creating silly spectacles. Truman was a lackey for an organized crime syndicate who lucked his way into the Presidency upon the death of FDR.

We all know how much you and other Trumpists despise Harris but when it comes right down to it, what you guys think really doesn’t mean Jack shit, does it? And if she does become POTUS until 2033, I hope she ends up on Mt. Rushmore and is hailed as the woman who saved America from Mango Mussolini and his rabid pack of QANON imbeciles….

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

Yeah, Jack, you are basically saying the political equivalent of "the Pirates are going all the way."

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She might never get elected now. But if Biden resigns and she becomes President for a couple years and the the GOP nominates a nit wit like Trump again, DeSanta’s or Abbott, she could win then.
If a hop toad had wings it wouldn't bump it's ass on the ground as it hops