• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where's the Beef

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
All meat should be labeled where it is grown - not processed !

Hey people - support OUR FAMILY FARMS - make yourself proud and eat MUCH better meat !

More people around me are getting in line with this I feel, I have a waiting list for freezer beef and hogs now - whoot whoot !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Hey people - support OUR FAMILY FARMS - make yourself proud and eat MUCH better meat !

More people around me are getting in line with this I feel, I have a waiting list for freezer beef and hogs now - whoot whoot !
ALL my beef and pork comes from local farmers and my chicken comes from down at the barnyard.
Since the wild hogs have moved in past several years many I know are enjoying FREE pork........they just have to process it as we shoot'em in our traps.........whoot whoot

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Amen. Totally agree.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. There is nothing in your link that shows a "cozy" relationship with the Biden administration.
2. There is an issue with the buyer of Pilgrim’s Pride and an accusation that they bribed Brazillian officials who then provided a loan to buy the company.
3. There is also a document about a 13 year old employee of a janatorial services company, illegally working in a meat processing plant in Nebraska. Again, how is that evidence that they are getting favorable treatment from Biden?

Would it be better to drive that meat processor out of business just to punish the Brazillian brothers?

Last edited: