• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White Male Grievance, it's a rightwing thang

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I think it may have some basis in fact, I would only disagree in that I think it's along the lines of some minute fraction of individuals. The bigger problem is that it's being bandied about as though it's reflective of the whole which is not
What's your percentage guess? 60%, 80% of rightwing white males having grievances against minorities and women?
I'd say it's 100% of those with a high school education or less.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Well, make your case that rightwing white males don't have grievances against minorities and women.
Why?

There is no need in anyone trying to "make a case" opposing the opinion of another, for to do so would require the other be honest and open minded, truly seeking input and willing to be influenced by alternative views.

You are not said person so there is not only no way to do so, there is no need to even try.

I will however offer you something to ponder upon instead.

If, and I do say "IF", as YOU state, white rightwing males have a grievance with minorities and females, I would ask you to consider that it might possibly involve their dislike of being lumped together and treated as if this one large segment of our society ALL possess one shared negative personal trait and they are the ONLY ones within our entire society to do so.

If something did bother me about this opinion piece, (which it doesn't for I accept it as an opinion), that would be it...

Thoughts?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Why?

There is no need in anyone trying to "make a case" opposing the opinion of another, for to do so would require the other be honest and open minded, truly seeking input and willing to be influenced by alternative views.

You are not said person so there is not only no way to do so, there is no need to even try.

I will however offer you something to ponder upon instead.

If, and I do say "IF", as YOU state, white rightwing males have a grievance with minorities and females, I would ask you to consider that it might possibly involve their dislike of being lumped together and treated as if this one large segment of our society ALL possess one shared negative personal trait and they are the ONLY ones within our entire society to do so.

If something did bother me about this opinion piece, (which it doesn't for I accept it as an opinion), that would be it...

Thoughts?
There is rightwing white male grievance against minorities and women. I learned it from AM talk radio and then Trump ran with it.....telling his supporters they were all victims.

UPNYA2

Mayor
There is rightwing white male grievance against minorities and women. I learned it from AM talk radio and then Trump ran with it.....telling his supporters they were all victims.
Apparently "learning" is a human trait some among us do not grasp or understand, struggle with achieving I see.

EatTheRich

President
So you lied when you said no quotas since the 1980s. What’s left is merely the degree to which you lied. I think it’s greater than what you’ve admitted.
Just so it’s clear, what you are complaining about is companies that were caught giving preference to whites being ordered by the courts to stop doing so.