• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who Does The Talking?

Flanders

Council Member
This media sales pitch was always absurd in my view:

. . . the presidency deserves respect, even when the president doesn’t.​

The man speaks for the office not the other way around.

Spat in our face is hardly the right phrase:

“He spat in our face publicly, and that’s no way to behave,” one Obama aide told an Israeli newspaper. “Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price.​

The price is clearly a threat aimed at convincing Netanyahu to back down because the president cannot threaten Boehner.

Since Taqiyya the Liar took office he has been spitting in everyone’s face —— except the faces of America’s enemies. He bows so low to enemies his spit would miss their shoes. Israel and Netanyahu should be used to it by now.

The president threatening friends, after he spits on them, is a new wrinkle in diplomacy.

It is pointless to say petty threats do not become the White House. Trying to instruct this White House on manners recalls what Mark Twain said about trying to teach a pig to sing: It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

White House going nuclear on Netanyahu
By Michael Goodwin
January 24, 2015 | 11:07pm

http://nypost.com/2015/01/24/white-house-going-nuclear-on-netanyahu/

Unfortunately petty, and not so petty, threats are also reserved for those Americans who object to Taqiyya the Liar’s tactics. To be fair, I never heard him threaten anyone in the federal government, nor has he ever threatened Democrats for ripping off American taxpayers. Unfortunately petty, and not so petty, threats are also reserved for those Americans who refuse to bow and scrape.

Finally, Mark Twain went further than annoying the pig:

Loyalty to the Nation ALL the time, loyalty to the Government when it deserves it.​

An absence of loyalty to the nation is the essence of Taqiyya the Liar. So how does an American justify respecting the office, or the man, when presidents like the Chicago sewer rat do the spitting and threatening?

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
President Obama he is a good president. He deserve respect. Michelle Obama she deserve respect also. She help all students in the schools

Flanders

Council Member
To Flanders: President Obama h e is president because American people elect him. Obviously you are ill informed
To Carlsen: You’re mixing oranges and apples. Winning an election is not always the same as getting a good president. Taqiyya the Liar proves my case.

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
To Carlsen: You’re mixing oranges and apples. Winning an election is not always the same as getting a good president. Taqiyya the Liar proves my case.
yes I agree winning the election is not always to get a good president but President Obama he has done many good things for the American people. This president he was stupid and got America involve in wars

Flanders

Council Member
yes I agree winning the election is not always to get a good president but President Obama he has done many good things for the American people.
To Carlsen: Get Real. For openers the ACA is punishing private sector working Americans more than any other law ever enforced. The parasite class, insurance companies, Wall Street’s absentee owners, and federal employees, are the only Americans who swear by ‘the good things he did.’ The rest of the country is suffering from open-borders, and unemployment now fixed at a permanent 10 percent. Now, the Chicago sewer rat is pushing for more taxation so he can put tens of millions of ILLEGAL ALIENS in an expanded parasite class that Americans have to support.

This president he was stupid and got America involve in wars
To Carlsen: You got the stupid part right. Your guy snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq and Afghanistan —— not to mention the bloody Arab Spring that gave the world the Muslim Brotherhood. America has no business promoted nation-building in the name of democracy, and certainly not a Muslim Brotherhood democracy. That disaster will play out against Americans long after he is gone.

Who are the Muslim Brotherhood?
Patrick Kingsley
Tuesday 2 April 2013 14.16 EDT

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/02/who-are-the-muslim-brotherhood

On top of everything else he is working on giving Iran nuclear weapons.