• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is racist so bad?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If I didn't acquiesce someone better would come along and give them a place to called a racist. And my figurative lunch would be stolen.
odd. so that's a yes?

so, if it were, let's say a burger joint...and some dude came in and said..my mom and i each want a royale with cheese...and you need to call me and her and everybody else..racists while you're at it...

odd. so that's a yes?

so, if it were, let's say a burger joint...and some dude came in and said..my mom and i each want a royale with cheese...and you need to call me and her and everybody else..racists while you're at it...
You should absolutely call him and his mom racist. There is no question at all about that. If all you had to do was please a customer was call them racists then do it, and gladly take their money.
You should factor how the other people will react to be called a racist in your decision to call everyone else a racist.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You should absolutely call him and his mom racist. There is no question at all about that. If all you had to do was please a customer was call them racists then do it, and gladly take their money.
You should factor how the other people will react to be called a racist in your decision to call everyone else a racist.
hmm. odd.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
You're beating a dead horse. You asked a question and you got a straight up answer,straight from the top.

Jen

Senator
Sure the owner really wants a totally empty, of posters, board!

You just have a selective memory ObamacareForever - for as long as we have been here, and before, Lefty has called Righty racist at every turn but it was not until Righty called Lefty racist that the word became a matter of contention -

I'm not really the one to argue it since I dislike censorship and do believe in almost absolute free speech but I am calling you out on a form of hypocrisy here - that is all - you where there, you know what happened; that it was down to the Left making a fuss when the tables were turned, not the Right who had put up with it for years. It is your bed, pet.
That is exactly what happened. Lefty has BEEN saying racist things all along, but as soon as they were called racist they started screeching like they always do. They wanted to be able to post racist screeds without being called out on it.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It seems to me that most posters should have no difficulty articulating an argument without having to calling someone a name. If being denied name-calling seems to be an insurmountable hurdle for someone, perhaps they should re-examine their debate points and/or motives.

It seems to me that most posters should have no difficulty articulating an argument without having to calling someone a name. If being denied name-calling seems to be an insurmountable hurdle for someone, perhaps they should re-examine their debate points and/or motives.
So why does some one get a 3 day time out for calling some one a racist, but being called a pet warrants nothing?