• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow ! It was a slaughter !

God of War

Governor
When you are honest and you are wrong. You get the benefit of having learned something.

When you are dishonest, all you gain is a little bit of time before you are found out.
What have you learned that way? Show me a link where that happened for you?

God of War

Governor
Show me where I was wrong and I will.
It's your claim. You've said you've learned something from someone somewhere. I said show me where you "honestly learned" something from somebody here. Show me how Middleview, Phil, Bugs, ETR ... has learned ya sumin'.

God of War

Governor
Really? You think @Spamature is a right wing nut case? Because Trump certainly seems to be.
I have dumped so much truth on you in such a short period of time you're clearly having a melt down. I don't want the responsibility so I'm putting you on ignore for a day or two. Enjoy your day off. Calmly wallow in your personal certainties.;0)

Spamature

President
It's your claim. You've said you've learned something from someone somewhere. I said show me where you "honestly learned" something from somebody here. Show me how Middleview, Phil, Bugs, ETR ... has learned ya sumin'.
Believe it or not it likely has happened with each of them over time.

I will debate a point with anyone, regardless of the "side" they are on.

God of War

Governor
Believe it or not it likely has happened with each of them over time.

I will debate a point with anyone, regardless of the "side" they are on.
I asked for an actual example. Give me a link with your "a ha!" moment where you thank anybody for correcting your honestly held misconception.

Spamature

President
I asked for an actual example. Give me a link with your "a ha!" moment where you thank anybody for correcting your honestly held misconception.
I have thousands of post.

Next time it happens I will show you.

I have a standing challenge.

Prove me wrong, and I will top post an apology to you, should you ask for it.

But that is now, it's only a two-way deal where you accept the same conditions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How about you first....You were just corrected about the Nobel prize. Instead of thanking me for correcting you, you excused yourself as having a conversational moment in which stating a falsehood is acceptable.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have dumped so much truth on you in such a short period of time you're clearly having a melt down. I don't want the responsibility so I'm putting you on ignore for a day or two. Enjoy your day off. Calmly wallow in your personal certainties.;0)
You and truth are strangers, skippy. You might recognize it if it smacks you in the face, but you aren't friends.

I accept that you are running away in abject surrender....even if you don't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did you see the mail in ballot fraud that went on? Illegals voting? The whole shit storm all over again. I hear they're still using Dominion to do their counting. You know the machines that literally will weight individual votes because of race. You brown, you black you get 2x and 3x voting rights over 1x whitey. ha ha
So tell me how that would work....the machine produces a count of ballots with this weighting algorithm you think is in their code...and then several hand recounts are done and they all match. Does the dominion hardware keep track of how many paper ballots it needs to print out at the end of the day?

So this is yet another lie that you've been caught in that you, I'm sure, will count as one of your "truths"....but it ain't.

There was no significant fraud...Trump's AG said so. About 200 people out of 150 million votes cast are being investigated for election fraud.

Trump lost.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think you've posted about 17 messages here....not one single link to support any of the "truths" you think you've posted. Not one.

What you have posted are opinions. Your's are no better than anyone else's and certainly impervious to actual facts posted with supporting links or indisputable logic...like your Dominion algorithm counting votes as fractional if their for one candidate or multiple if for another....but then the truth is that hand recounts match those machine counts. Making you look pretty silly.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Ah, it gets better…

After a string of posts copying what I say, you accuse me of going with “I know you are but what am I.”

Again, I wish you could appreciate irony.

;-)
The only irony here is you thinking my mocking you is "copying" you. There's only one poster here who "copies" you and that is @middleview

God of War

Governor
I have thousands of post.

Next time it happens I will show you.

I have a standing challenge.

Prove me wrong, and I will top post an apology to you, should you ask for it.

But that is now, it's only a two-way deal where you accept the same conditions.
I'm not asking for some future contrived thing and I'm not asking about an apology. I'm asking just about a moment of enlightenment received by you from someone else on the board. Where you said, "Oh, yeah. That's probably right now that you put it like that."

God of War

Governor
How about you first....You were just corrected about the Nobel prize. Instead of thanking me for correcting you, you excused yourself as having a conversational moment in which stating a falsehood is acceptable.
Your reminding me of a fact already known requires me thanking you? ha ha

God of War

Governor
You and truth are strangers, skippy. You might recognize it if it smacks you in the face, but you aren't friends.

I accept that you are running away in abject surrender....even if you don't.
chirp, chirp, chirp you got crickets for an audience with me up on the rim of the forum sheshing and shaking my head on exit. ;0)