• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ya wanna see how paranoid Lefty is

:der: Everything is racist when it comes to lefty interpretation of life.

kkk-ice-cream-cone-300x225.jpgOnce and for all, people, it’s an ice cream cone.
The owners of Ice Cream Family Corner and Sandwiches at the busy intersection of South Pine Avenue and Southwest 17th Street say their two-month-old business is getting creamed because passers-by have mistaken their white-hooded ice cream cone mascot for a KKK protester.
Co-owner Jose Cantres says rumors are swirling on Facebook about the exact nature of the little vanilla cone, and employees heard through word of mouth that potential customers have steered clear of the shop to avoid the character.
Liza Diaz, who manages the store for Cantres and co-owner Jesus Diaz, said an employee at the bank where she does business told her a co-worker was so frightened by the white dollop patrolling the street corner that she called her husband crying and refused to drive through the intersection.
“One (customer) told me, ‘I had to think twice before coming in here because I thought it was KKK,’ ” Diaz said

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110926/ARTICLES/110929750

Well, since lefty always accuses cons as being KKK or Nazi's, it couldn't be cons that are complaining. Right?

D

Doc

Well, the Business Owners should have caught on to that, as soon as it was hitting facebook. (A business should ALWAYS KNOW what people are saying about them...)

Then, they could have done any number of things to alter the faulty perception, perhaps, even getting some nice FREE Advertising (IE, if they had a local news story, that corrected the perception....)

They could also have changed the "Ice Cream Hood" to a "choclate" color. LOL, no, NOT because of any racial conotations, but, rather to both DISMISS such assumptions, plus, due to the simple fact that...AMERICANS LIKE CHOCLATE ICE CREAM!

Minotaur

Governor
Not liberals babe. LOL

In any case THANK YOU! That was priceless even if it is conservative. Too funny!

Minotaur

Governor
Well, the Business Owners should have caught on to that, as soon as it was hitting facebook. (A business should ALWAYS KNOW what people are saying about them...)

Then, they could have done any number of things to alter the faulty perception, perhaps, even getting some nice FREE Advertising (IE, if they had a local news story, that corrected the perception....)

They could also have changed the "Ice Cream Hood" to a "choclate" color. LOL, no, NOT because of any racial conotations, but, rather to both DISMISS such assumptions, plus, due to the simple fact that...AMERICANS LIKE CHOCLATE ICE CREAM!
Ha ha ha! Maybe they could have replaced the top of the cone with a giant cherry instead! On second thought I like your idea. Of course in that community they probably would have reported a gangbanger on the corner with tan corduroy pants. ;-)

D

Doc

Ha ha ha! Maybe they could have replaced the top of the cone with a giant cherry instead! On second thought I like your idea. Of course in that community they probably would have reported the gangbanger on the corner with tan corduroy pants. ;-)
LOL! Yea, a "Cherry" would have said MANY THINGS...but, none of them "racist..."

mark14

Council Member
If you have thousands of people driving by who see a man carrying a sign and wearing a white hood it might be natural for a few of them to think of the KKK instead of an upside down ice cream cone. I think the conclusion you reach shows your paranoia.

And why tell me isn't it a chocolate instead of vanilla ice cream cone? You have to admit that's discriminatory...

They aren't my conclusions. It's true. People objected. I didn't have to conclude anything.
Is it also my conclusion that the earth is not flat?