• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

91-year-old man beaten with brick, told 'go back to Mexico'

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Excellent, ETR. These people think that because the woman is black, she's a democrat. It's just their racist crap. Black equals this. White equals that.

It's a terrible thing this woman did. I suspect she's mentally ill, but heck let's ignore that possibility.
However, where we used to live we had a large immigrant population who were often targeted by locals, male and female, black and WHITE alike.
And then an idiot comes along and says a white woman would never attack anyone. Must be roomy under that rock to have spent so much time there is all I can say.
That is all the stuff you thought...It is called projection. You trying to say Blacks have not been told by democrats...aka you, that they will lose their welfare if they vote Republican?

Drumcollie

Trump got a whopping 4% of the black female vote.

Donald Trump: Who Are the Women Who Voted for Trump
fortune.com/2016/11/17/donald-trump-women-voters-election
Only 26 percent of Latinas voted for Trump, but even fewer black women did. Just 4 percent voted for him—the lowest percentage of all groups—reflecting, perhaps, their concern about the treatment of blacks in the criminal justice system as well as their recognition of Clinton’s stronger support of minorities and her enthusiastic …

And yet they vote for Hillary whose democratic party wants to kill their babies.

Oh No! Really it was the woman's choice.

Drumcollie

I read your post. You, too, ASSume things. You two have a lot in common going for you.
Anyway, you have to be high, stupid, or have spent your life under a rock to believe that a white woman must be a leftist if she has a violent tendency. "No conservative white woman".....how do you know that?
Really Jen, why don't you tell us HOW you can state that no conservative white woman will ever be violent?
I'll wait. And I'll ask you again until you explain it to us.
Did you just capitalize letters to make scatological language? What is this the second grade. Please respond after looking up the definition.

gigi

Mayor
That is all the stuff you thought...It is called projection. You trying to say Blacks have not been told by democrats...aka you, that they will lose their welfare if they vote Republican?
Drumcollie, I DO believe that the lefter politicians pander to poorer and struggling families with veiled threats of republicans taking away benefits. But...it's not just blacks that they go after. In this country, most of the folks on the various forms of public assistance are white. Minorities are such a small part of the population. You know every time we have an election we talk about the black vote and the Hispanic vote. But do the math. The left doesn't get elected ONLY because of the black and Hispanic votes. There simply aren't enough to hold the majority vote. The left gets elected because of the portion of the white vote that goes to them. And no, those folks are not all rich limousine liberals like we tend to imagine.

All that being said, there are plenty of people who identify as republicans who receive some form of public assistance. If I'm one person and I have known at least a dozen, again, do the math. It's comical listening to the ones I've known. They talk a good game and love to hear candidates talk about fiscally conservative policies, but they're still collecting. In their minds, THEY are the exceptions and everyone who votes on the lefter side are the scammers.

ETA: The woman who did this terrible thing to the old man is sick, or evil. Maybe both. Who knows. But the usual band of idiots here have decided to make it about her color. She's black so she's a democrat. She's a black democrat so she's on welfare. See how it goes? The truth is, someone who does a thing like this is too damaged to have steady political views. And you never see these folks post about a white criminal (and there are many of them as well) and opine about them in the same way. If you want to line yourself up with that and defend it, your choice.

gigi

Mayor
Wait, one more thing. I responded to what was actually said and you called it projection. But these fools pronouncing this woman a democrat because she's black and sloppily dressed....that wasn't a pulled out of the wind opinion?

BTW, you misused "projection".

Drumcollie

Wait, one more thing. I responded to what was actually said and you called it projection. But these fools pronouncing this woman a democrat because she's black and sloppily dressed....that wasn't a pulled out of the wind opinion?

1. You responded to what was said, I called it projection, you projection your thoughts. You disagree, which leads us to the alternative conclusion, if you are correct, which is you were spouting what you were told to say by your caucus, to which I say, I hope the pay is good.

2. You saying that people of color do not vote for Democrats in Southern California? Does this explain the need for illegals? Why yes it does.

What kind of projection did you intend? If you say no projection was intended then.... Absolutely my use was correct.