• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Fetus AT 6 Weeks, Possible Heartbeat, Vs. What Repubs Think A 6-Week Fetus Looks Like

Nostra

Governor
no, you are clearly wrong. period. no human being is alive absent a functioning brain. PERIOD...that is the only criteria. not a heartbeat, not a liver, not a kidney, not eyelids. A FUNCTIONING BRAIN...period. you can spew all the crazy ass bullshit you want but it does not change medical and biological facts...you are stating obvious facts that no one denies, that a human life BEGINS at conception, obviously, but you ignore the other medical fact, IT IS NOT ALIVE UNTIL IT DEVELOPS A FUNCTIONING BRAIN AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND IS CONSCIOUS, AND AT THAT POINT VIABLE OUTSIDE THE MOTHER'S WOMB.
I love this pro-abortion argument...............NEWSFLASH: Babies become "viable" well before birth.

Cool.

What is it potentially.... Go ahead fire your intellectual cannons...

A. A toaster
B. A brick
C. Other

What will it become?
C. A non sentient being

MAGA Cultist response: What does the word A and the word being mean!?

Love being a dumb ass'd while trusting the guy who lost a billion dollar is in the 80s!!!, support the MAGA Cult

llovejim

Current Champion
I love this pro-abortion argument...............NEWSFLASH: Babies become "viable" well before birth.
no one is pro-abortion...why do losers believe that? good god. at least try to pretend you have a clue what this is about- not about anybody WANTING ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE AN ABORTION...not even a little bit. it is about a woman having control over her own body, legally, until another human being is alive...and that does not happen until about 5 months after conception.

Nostra

Governor
no one is pro-abortion...why do losers believe that? good god. at least try to pretend you have a clue what this is about- not about anybody WANTING ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE AN ABORTION...not even a little bit. it is about a woman having control over her own body, legally, until another human being is alive...and that does not happen until about 5 months after conception.
So, you have circled back to "life" isn't "alive".

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
C. A non sentient being

MAGA Cultist response: What does the word A and the word being mean!?

Love being a dumb ass'd while trusting the guy who lost a billion dollar is in the 80s!!!, support the MAGA Cult

Oops. You're in a wrong thread again. I said and did no such thing. Sorry.

{Faceplant..you}

why waste the time? you obviously do not have the brain cells to get the simile. just keep thinking your simple thoughts in your simple world. you are not designed to understand anything as complicated as the evolution of life within the womb, from 1/8" embryo with no organs at all, to a viable human being at least 20 weeks later, with a functioning brain and central nervous system, capable of thought, having consciousness.
So we aren't as smart as you? Are you a doctor? Have you a PhD in biology? I very seriously doubt your "credentials".
It obviously has enough of a brain to be developing both a heart and a nervous system concurrently with a brain.
I say you don't know enough about the science of development to be making the arguments you are attempting to make.

llovejim

Current Champion
Frankly, you do not know that. Doctors say a fetus can feel pain, and does feel the pain of being ripped apart by an abortion. How ethical is that?
Not until they have a functioning brain. that is when they are alive. reflexive action in a primitive part of the brain, that can make the heartbeat, react to heat and pressure but does not produce any clear, measurable, constant brain waves, is also what people in a complete vegetative state exhibit, but without extreme medical intervention they would die. that is why they can be taken off these medical devices and nature can take its course and they die from natural causes due to their lack of brain function. people who are in these vegetative states will still respond to some stimuli, but that does not make them alive in the medical sense...they are not conscious. get it? a plant will also respond to stimuli....does that mean it is alive in the same sense as an animal or human being?

llovejim

Current Champion
QUOTE="SoccerMom, post: 2420882, member: 26870"]So we aren't as smart as you? (i know you are not)

Are you a doctor? Have you a PhD in biology? I very seriously doubt your "credentials". (where are yours to even doubt me?)

It obviously has enough of a brain to be developing both a heart and a nervous system concurrently with a brain.(no, it does not)

I say you don't know enough about the science of development to be making the arguments you are attempting to make. (I say you don't have enough knowledge, as proven by your posts, to even try and argue with me. you are way out of your league)
[/QUOTE]
ever heard of googles? fact check the hell out of me. even george bush said he could "use the googles on the internets." go for it. don't let nothing but fear and common sense hold you back.

D

Deleted member 21794

I believe every Planned Parenthood supporter, worker, patient knows full well the incredibly difficult choice some women make to end a pregnancy, and it is not a decision taken lightly, or without any consideration that it does end the development of a fetus who is most likely to become a human being, with a functioning brain and central nervous system, with consciousness, feelings and a viable chance of living autonomously outside the mother's womb. No one is pro-abortion...why would anyone want somebody else to have an abortion? That doesn't make any sense at all. But everyone should be pro-choice. Such a decision can only be made by the woman involved, since at the time she can make this legal, discretionary decision about her own body, THERE IS NO OTHER HUMAN INVOLVED BUT HERSELF.
So... is the any point during a pregnancy in which a person should be charged with two murders if they murder a pregnant woman?

that is the whole point!! until about 22 weeks of development, the fetus is not alive....no human being is alive absent a functioning brain and central nervous system...there is no consciousness, no feeling, no awareness...it is not alive...get it?
It just so happens that babies born at 20 weeks are now surviving outside the womb. They do have a fully functioning brain and nervous system.
Have you ever seen a 20 week baby outside the womb? I have. They are fully formed, including eyelashes, eyebrows, fingernails. One "dead fetus" is now a fourteen year old girl.
So much for your alleged "wisdom".
The internet is your friend, bub. I suggest you learn to use it rather than relying on your less than adequate "wisdom".
You lost this round.