• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

AOC says calling people "communists" means you're a white supremacist.!!! HAHA

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Of course it promotes inclusivity.

Try looking it up. Words have meanings.

" Racial justice is the systematic fair treatment of people of all races, resulting in equitable opportunities and outcomes for all. Racial justice — orracial equity — goes beyond “anti-racism.”

"Racial justice means equal and fair treatment for all races"
https://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-racial-justice-lesson-for-kids.html

We define racial justice as the systematic fair treatment of people of all races, resulting in equitable opportunities and outcomes for all and we work to advance racial justice through media, research, and leadership development.
https://www.raceforward.org/about

Etc. Etc. Etc.
Yes, because words and actions are one and the same…oops!

freyasman

Senator
Sorry but rebutting things like that shouldn't be necessary.

I don't rebut people that argue that the earth is flat, that the moon landing was faked, that the holocaust didn't happen, that white people are oppressed. The Truth in such matters is so painfully obvious that such arguments do not deserve to be taken seriously.

Rebutting such arguments does them way too much credit. The only valid response is derision and laughter. Such arguments can't be taken seriously.
She's right. You know she's right, and have no way to argue the point, so you're hoping to avoid it altogether.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Yet whites are twice as likely to get into their first-choice schools with below-average test scores. The “bonuses” given to Black and Latino students compensate for the hidden bonuses given to white students for being more likely to be alumni, to have had opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities or attend top schools, for having white-sounding names or connections, for being able to afford test-preparation classes and going to better schools and not being the victim of racial test anxiety that predictably lowers the scores of Blacks on tests that matter compared with their performance on tests that don’t matter for them individually, and for benefitting from tests with questions kept or thrown out based on earlier tests that had questions thrown out as evidently flawed if people of color performed better on them than whjtes.

Yet, Asians and those of Indian descent do fine. Without government help.

I guess we need to punish them to make it fair.

Actually it's the lefts bigotry of low expectations. We live on that !

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You have done nothing but ignore and attempt to change the subject.

In modern times the republican party is the party of racism. Proof: the vast majority of every minority population votes for the other party.

More proof: the top post in this very thread was asking what was wrong with white supremacy. The guy asking it is one of yours. Yet only one of you called him out for it. The silence from the rest of you proves my point.

And here you are refusing to answer my question and trying desperately to change the subject.

You are proving my point.

By your definition, wouldn't that make minorities racist as well?
Since your racism litmus test is how they vote- not whom they are.

I know you are a devout worshiping leftist- but you stepped in it here.:eek:

freyasman

Senator
Since you ignored the proof.

In modern times the republican party is the party of racism. Proof: the vast majority of every minority population votes for the other party.

More proof: the top post in this very thread was asking what was wrong with white supremacy. The guy asking it is one of yours. Yet only one of you called him out for it. The silence from the rest of you proves my point.

And here you are refusing to answer my question and trying desperately to change the subject.

You are proving my point.
If one person already called him on it, then why should anyone else? It's already been addressed.
Virtue-signalling and ratpacking are more the left's style.:cool:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
If one person already called him on it, then why should anyone else? It's already been addressed.
Virtue-signalling and ratpacking are more the left's style.:cool:
Going by my leftist base brilliant narrative , you know when they say when someone complains about Gays, they must be gay themselves.

Well that means those who scream 'RACISM' are racist themselves.

That ends the debate- My base of leftists ARE the racists. Close this thread down then :)

John T

Mayor
Your disdain for immigrants trying to find a better life is hatred.

Your disdain for Muslims, even Americans, is hatred.

Your disdain for black people is hatred.

Your disdain for Jewish people is hatred.

Your disdain for Mexican Americans and other of Latin background is hatred.

Your disdain for people that live in certain cities and states in AMERICA is hatred.

See, I can do that, too.
Normal thinking folks are well aware of just how masterful the Sheeple are at parroting.

But, it doesn't make your comments any less delusional.

EatTheRich

President
What's wrong with "white supremacy" is that it professes that one's skin color "entitles" them to special status and privileges in society, based simply on the color of their skin. You know, like how the leftists do with minorities (i.e. people of color)?
Got an example of leftists doing that?

EatTheRich

President
Yet, Asians and those of Indian descent do fine. Without government help.

I guess we need to punish them to make it fair.

Actually it's the lefts bigotry of low expectations. We live on that !
Asians do well because their communities are in general wealthier and more educated, because it is nearly impossible to immigrate from Asia unless you are wealthy and educated. Meanwhile poorer Asian communities, such as Vietnamese-Americans, do not do well at all.

EatTheRich

President
By your definition, wouldn't that make minorities racist as well?
Since your racism litmus test is how they vote- not whom they are.

I know you are a devout worshiping leftist- but you stepped in it here.:eek:
No, his argument was simple. If both big-business parties were racist to the same extent, Blacks would vote for both to about the same extent. Since one is much more racist, Blacks are much more likely to vote for the opposite party.

EatTheRich

President
Going by my leftist base brilliant narrative , you know when they say when someone complains about Gays, they must be gay themselves.

Well that means those who scream 'RACISM' are racist themselves.

That ends the debate- My base of leftists ARE the racists. Close this thread down then :)
Righty’s new (old) position: Martin Luther King was the REAL racist.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Normal thinking folks are well aware of just how masterful the Sheeple are at parroting.

But, it doesn't make your comments any less delusional.
Aww that’s cute that you think that you think for yourself...LMAO.

FakeName

Governor
She's right. You know she's right, and have no way to argue the point, so you're hoping to avoid it altogether.
She is a nazi, just ask her, and she is so ridiculously wrong about this that it doesn't even justify a response.

Just like when someone is arguing that the earth is flat, you laugh at them, but you don't get into a debate with them.