• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Before you independents, Democrats, & others vote Republican, think about this!

JV-12

Mayor
Lol!

Oh, sorry... did I steal your line?
I think I get your point though. Being critical of our president with mean words is a far more important of an issue than the state of the union and the security of the union. I am so sorry Mr. President, I hurt your feelings... Citizen's too. Go ahead and do whatever the hell you want to our nation since we have recused ourselves from the discussion because of our poor etiquette.

Citizen

Council Member
I think I get your point though. Being critical of our president with mean words is a far more important of an issue than the state of the union and the security of the union. I am so sorry Mr. President, I hurt your feelings... Citizen's too. Go ahead and do whatever the hell you want to our nation since we have recused ourselves from the discussion because of our poor etiquette.
First off, how did you hurt my feelings & when did it occur, as far as I can tell this is the first post of yours I have ever seen.

second pugs aren't doing anything to help our nation. Thier priority is hurting Obama, & if that means killing everyworking American in America then thats OK with them as long as the get to hurt America.

so there ya go & just for you:

All hail King Blam !!!!

Doesn't surprise me on iota........ rest my case your honor!

JV-12

Mayor
First off, how did you hurt my feelings & when did it occur, as far as I can tell this is the first post of yours I have ever seen.

second pugs aren't doing anything to help our nation. Thier priority is hurting Obama, & if that means killing everyworking American in America then thats OK with them as long as the get to hurt America.

so there ya go & just for you:

All hail King Blam !!!!

Pardon my error. I meant to write Cotton, not Citizen, but consider I am some dumb right wing Christian prone to mistakes and poor judgments.

FYI, my priority is not to hurt Obama, it is to try to help save this nation from itself. Obama is a pox on this nation. If he resigns I will not pay him any mind.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Listen, Obama is divisive. Regardless of the reason this is so, it is what it is.

He can't get anything done. And his 'lead from behind' theory is a big old bag of dog crap.

It's time for a change, and even some lefties are getting on that bus.

Romney is much more center/moderate. He's got a proven track record of being able to get the right and the left to come together for the good of the people. A record Obama is sorely lacking.

Romney will be a much better president than Obama.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Pardon my error. I meant to write Cotton, not Citizen, but consider I am some dumb right wing Christian prone to mistakes and poor judgments.

FYI, my priority is not to hurt Obama, it is to try to help save this nation from itself. Obama is a pox on this nation. If he resigns I will not pay him any mind.
We elected Obama to save this nation from the catastrophic Bush administration. If you guys on the right had demonstrated good judgement in picking your candidate, we wouldn't be nearly as bad off as we were by 2008. Now you'd tell us that in your "judgement" Obama is a pox on the nation. Your judgement in picking presidents certainly leaves much to be desired.

OldGaffer

Governor
Listen, Obama is divisive. Regardless of the reason this is so, it is what it is.

He can't get anything done. And his 'lead from behind' theory is a big old bag of dog crap.

Romney is much more center/moderate. He's got a proven track record of being able to get the right and the left to come together for the good of the people. A record Obama is sorely lacking.

Mr Plastic aint goin to cut it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The reason has more to do with the republicans and their decision to stop any and all legislation that might possibly make Obama look good....even if it meant harming our nation or our economy. I'm not about to reward them by voting republican again.....not anytime soon. Willard "corporations are people" Romney will only see the inside of the Oval Office if Obama invites him over for a beer.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It is not just that you guys use "mean words". It is more that you use lies. The republican manipulation of the Tea Party and the constant reference to "death panels" is a pretty good example. A republican calling the president a liar in a joint session of congress is another. If you want to disagree with the president, do so without being disagreeable. Cheney said that the president wouldn't protect our country...has he yet admitted how wrong he was? You guys accused Obama of getting involved in a war in Uganda without congressional authorization. How about being consistent. Did you also accuse Reagan of doing that when he bombed Libya or sent 241 marines to be blown up in Lebanon? Nah.... I've seen the president accused of taking over GM and Chrysler. That wasn't true, was it. I've seen the president accused of nationalizing health care. That wasn't true either.

You want to disagree? Do so honestly. The truth may not be on your side, but do your best.

JV-12

Mayor
We elected Obama to save this nation from the catastrophic Bush administration. If you guys on the right had demonstrated good judgement in picking your candidate, we wouldn't be nearly as bad off as we were by 2008. Now you'd tell us that in your "judgement" Obama is a pox on the nation. Your judgement in picking presidents certainly leaves much to be desired.

What a big surprise. The only defense your or Team Obama can possibly come up with to defend his pathetic presidency is to tell us that he is better than Bush. Oh joy. That's not exactly running on his record though, is it? If I recall he ignored the commander on the ground in Afghanistan for 3 months to meet with him even once! But he had time to have a beer on the White House lawn with some angry citizen. He also gave millions to art museums (or the like) under the guise of "job stimulus." The guy held the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years before releasing his so-called legitimate birth certifcate playing political games while being our president. Unforgiveable. The guy has a corrupt past and is a coward of a leader and a total phony as far as I am concerned --- and you are making the case we have to be nice to him because he is better than Bush. You have no case, IMO.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Held the nation hostage? I saw his certificate of live birth in 2008. 60 million of us voted for him in November of 2008. Most people didn't give a shitt about the fake controversy....only the 20% or so who thought and continue to think Bush did a good job, were wrapped up in that crap. Certainly nobody who voted for him.

2. "if you recall"? Obama ordered 30,000 more troops into Afghanistan as soon as he was sworn in. His military commander asked for 40,000 more. Obama ordered 40,000 more. If the military in Afghanistan felt they needed 70,000 more troops than sent by Bush/Rumsfeld....why didn't Bush order them to be deployed before 2009? You can't really think that we suddenly discovered the need for more soldiers.

You have no facts to back up your opinions. You are certainly entitled to think him a phony, but don't be offended if I see that as simple republican partisanship.....and ignore you.

JV-12

Mayor
1. Held the nation hostage? I saw his certificate of live birth in 2008. 60 million of us voted for him in November of 2008. Most people didn't give a shitt about the fake controversy....only the 20% or so who thought and continue to think Bush did a good job, were wrapped up in that crap. Certainly nobody who voted for him.

2. "if you recall"? Obama ordered 30,000 more troops into Afghanistan as soon as he was sworn in. His military commander asked for 40,000 more. Obama ordered 40,000 more. If the military in Afghanistan felt they needed 70,000 more troops than sent by Bush/Rumsfeld....why didn't Bush order them to be deployed before 2009? You can't really think that we suddenly discovered the need for more soldiers.

You have no facts to back up your opinions. You are certainly entitled to think him a phony, but don't be offended if I see that as simple republican partisanship.....and ignore you.
Ok to ignore me, that I can understand.

But in my researched opinion, you are a willing fool to believe that Obama was playing fair or honest with his birth certificate back during the 2008 election. He is a liar. It was Hillary who first raised the issue by the way. Tell me: what legitimate reason would he cause suspicion amongst potential voters by not releasing it then? What possible advantage? It would only cause primary voters to lean more towards Hillary because of his reticence to settle the issue, not to mention all the other documents he refused to release which all other candidates did. There is so much B.S. with his first certificate, with the lies even he made back then, with all the confusion amongst his relatives who could not agree on which hospital he was born in, much less which country --- and yet, you think it should not have been a concern of his? There is a whole book of facts on this case out on this and it reeks of cover-up.

As far as foreign policy goes, Obama is a coward and he is also an enabler. He's on the wrong side when it comes to Middle East. He wants to placate the devil, no surprise to me because liberals in general play those games. He refused to meet with the top commander in Afghanist and for three months despite many appeals! And you think that's ok.

I don't trust that guy for a second. I don't trust his handlers or his corrupt buddies of the past or his hate-filled preacher of 20 years either. But you think we should bow down before him because he is better than Bush.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL...We shall see.

(And I seriously doubt if you've EVER voted Republican.)
Originally registered as a republican in 1974. Voted for Carter in 1976 (because who could vote for Ford?). Voted for Reagan in 1980. Didn't vote in 1984 because I thought Reagan's deficits were alarming and his Iran Contra stuff pissed me off. Voted for Bush in 1988. Voted for Perot (was county co-chair for him) in 1992. Voted for Clinton in 1996. Quit the party because of Bush/Cheney/Rove....after the character assassination they used against McCain....

I worked on the McCain campaign in 2000 and donated money to his campaign.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ok to ignore me, that I can understand.

But in my researched opinion, you are a willing fool to believe that Obama was playing fair or honest with his birth certificate back during the 2008 election. He is a liar. It was Hillary who first raised the issue by the way. Tell me: what legitimate reason would he cause suspicion amongst potential voters by not releasing it then? What possible advantage? It would only cause primary voters to lean more towards Hillary because of his reticence to settle the issue, not to mention all the other documents he refused to release which all other candidates did. There is so much B.S. with his first certificate, with the lies even he made back then, with all the confusion amongst his relatives who could not agree on which hospital he was born in, much less which country --- and yet, you think it should not have been a concern of his? There is a whole book of facts on this case out on this and it reeks of cover-up.

As far as foreign policy goes, Obama is a coward and he is also an enabler. He's on the wrong side when it comes to Middle East. He wants to placate the devil, no surprise to me because liberals in general play those games. He refused to meet with the top commander in Afghanist and for three months despite many appeals! And you think that's ok.

I don't trust that guy for a second. I don't trust his handlers or his corrupt buddies of the past or his hate-filled preacher of 20 years either. But you think we should bow down before him because he is better than Bush.
What research have you done to indicate I'm a fool? In my considered opinion, you are willing to accept any and all idiotic anti-Obama crap that anyone puts out. Jerome Coursi is not a credible source and it doesn't matter who first raised the birth certificate as an issue....what matters is that some knuckleheads still cling to the birth certificate as a way to gain political advantage....even though the number of Hawaiian government and federal government officials that would be needed to commit such a fraud would certainly dictate that the secret would be out of the bag by now.

By the way, I have my brother-in-law's certificate of live birth from Tripler Hospital in Hawaii.....the form was identical to Obama's.

Obama is a coward? Bin Laden is dead because Obama had the courage to order the military to get the job done. Bush was told we didn't have the forces in place to keep Bin Laden from escaping into Pakistan. Bush's idiocy or cowardice led him to decide not to commit US troops to Tora Bora.....the war has gone on all these years because of that.

Confusion amoung his relatives? You are working from an edited audio clip in which the interpreter asked Obama's grandmother if she was "there" when Obama was born. She thought he meant "were you in Kenya" and she said "yes, I was here". When the reporter said he wanted to see where Obama was born in Kenya he was immediately corrected and told "no,no...he was born in Hawaii". That whole book of facts is hardly credible....but you should stick with Orly Taitz, Jerome Coursi and Donald Trump....why think for yourself when you have those geniuses to tell you what to think. Ask them why there is no record of Obama's mom traveling to Kenya before Obama was born. Ask them how Obama would have falsified the microfiched birth announcements in the two Hawaiian newspapers...

Your opinions on events in Egypt and Libya are good examples of how clueless many on your side are. Do you actually think we could have committed troops to keep Mubarak in power? Should we have? Only republicans think we should support dictators....Reagan bombed Gadhaffi and you guys thought it was great. Obama bombs Gadhaffi and you guys think Obama is a warmonger.

You say Obama refused to meet with McChrystal for three months....have you ever done a video conference call? Do you know if Obama and McChrystal talked on the phone or via video call? Nah.....

Obama sent 70,000 troops to Afghanistan. You seem to either want to ignore that this must mean that Bush ignored the request for troops or you want to pretend that the need for more troops suddenly sprang up in early 2009.....Bush also ignored the request for a battalion of troops to help close the border with Pakistan before Bin Laden could escape. Bush also ignored the Army Chief of Staff when he said we'd need about 300,000 troops to pacify Iraq....

Bow down? I don't think I've suggested that, but feel free to provide a link to that post of mine....

Citizen

Council Member

It's very obvious you are NOT some dumb Right Winger & thank you for the clarifacation. Also welcome.

Citizen

Council Member

I could vote for Mitt, if for no other reason than his RomneyCare, which I like.

Citizen

Council Member
What a big surprise. The only defense your or Team Obama can possibly come up with to defend his pathetic presidency is to tell us that he is better than Bush. Oh joy. That's not exactly running on his record though, is it? If I recall he ignored the commander on the ground in Afghanistan for 3 months to meet with him even once! But he had time to have a beer on the White House lawn with some angry citizen. He also gave millions to art museums (or the like) under the guise of "job stimulus." The guy held the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years before releasing his so-called legitimate birth certifcate playing political games while being our president. Unforgiveable. The guy has a corrupt past and is a coward of a leader and a total phony as far as I am concerned --- and you are making the case we have to be nice to him because he is better than Bush. You have no case, IMO.
That is Bullshit, what he siad is YOUR judgement has historically been shown to be screwed up & Bush is one big ass glaring example of just how F u c k e d your judgemnt is, along with your it's OK to Hurt America & Americans if it will serve to hurt Obama. Which is just another reason to show how bad you judgement is & that it should NOT be trusted.

So just for you:

All hail King Blam !!!!