• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Despair

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. This has to be the mindset when dealing with low IQ left wingers who think it's online polls after the fact and not the actual ballot box that matter.

:)
I haven't watched Question Time for ages but last night I thought, mmmm I'll give it a chance: Since the referendum the BBC has been so bias toward remain that millions have just stopped paying their licence/turned it off. Honestly the Left just don't care anymore, they don't care that we can all see through what they are doing in order to keep us in the EU - as for the poll posting poster --- shrug ---

The majority of British voters disagree. Think Credit was a mistake. You should open the link I provided and actually look at all the polls that prove it.

Just a fact.
Credit? The one and only thing we gained from the EU was credit cards so mmmmm Credit was a mistake

We’re well on our way - although it’s not merely “a” foreign power...it’s a mind-numbed amalgam of foreign powers.
I agree that we are all suffering under the 'Global Elite' but in this case, the fact is that Edward Heath surrendered British sovereignty to a foreign power in a written treaty. That no US Prez has done - as far as I am aware.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I agree that we are all suffering under the 'Global Elite' but in this case, the fact is that Edward Heath surrendered British sovereignty to a foreign power in a written treaty. That no US Prez has done - as far as I am aware.
Like I said, you guys are a few years ahead of us, but we’re on our way. Lefty hates sovereignty.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
'Lefty' relies on opinion over fact.
I saw that one. A vote is held and tallied...and now folks want an online poll sampling several hundred people to overrule a formally executed referendum.

Bizarre stuff. Our national existence is truly at risk when citizens roll over for stuff like this.