• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Don't go to Popeyes

Jen

Senator
I don't make fun of people for taking care. I make fun of people who are afraid of all the people of an entire race or all the people of a particular political POV. That's some serious extrapolation there.
You jumped to the conclusion that I am afraid of people of an entire race or those of a particular political party. I neither said it or hinted at it. You assumed it and mocked me for being wary when I am out in a strange area alone. That was crude and puts you in the class of people I would be wary of.

BobbyT

Governor
You jumped to the conclusion that I am afraid of people of an entire race or those of a particular political party. I neither said it or hinted at it. You assumed it and mocked me for being wary when I am out in a strange area alone. That was crude and puts you in the class of people I would be wary of.
I didn't jump to any conclusion. You stated you're afraid of an entire race and of a political party. These are your words:

"I do worry about black people hating my skin color enough to attack me just as I worry about Democrats hating someone who voted for Trump enough to attack me for no other reason."

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
It's not Popeye's that is bad, but they have probably through liberal policies forced on them had to hire the "wrong" kind of people. I wouldn't go to any fast food restaurant in the liberal or "wrong" side of town. That's just asking for trouble. Fast food isn't good for you anyway, so it's better to go to a nice restaurant on the conservative side of town.

FakeName

Governor
I heard Popeys's wasn't safe but their food was good. I have already posted this so I have to assume you are just trying to start an argument by asking again.
my bad. I got to the part where somone else asked you the same question after I had asked you.

What a wierd rumor.

Which Popeyes was supposed to be unsafe?

All of them?

Did that seem logical to you?

Like if I said McDonalds is unsafe. Which McDonalds? All of them.

Ridiculous!

Devoid of logic.

BobbyT

Governor
I heard Popeys's wasn't safe but their food was good. I have already posted this so I have to assume you are just trying to start an argument by asking again.
You heard it wasn't safe but your excuse for remembering your server was white was that you saw "a mix of people" in the restaurant so figured it was ok. And by "a mix of people," you mean "not just black people," which is why you took specific note that your server was white. Hmmmm. What's that belief system called?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Psssst... Jim. What Jen posted is about Popeye's EMPLOYEES committing crimes. The stories you posted about Chick-Fil-A are about employees being VICTIMS of crime.

My god man, get a hold of yourself!!!!
Please don’t mention “getting a hold of oneself” in this forum...lefty males etc., etc.

BobbyT

Governor
my bad. I got to the part where somone else asked you the same question after I had asked you.

What a wierd rumor.

Which Popeyes was supposed to be unsafe?

All of them?

Did that seem logical to you?

Like if I said McDonalds is unsafe. Which McDonalds? All of them.

Ridiculous!

Devoid of logic.
Well of course all of them. Because the rumor she heard was that Popeye's is where those people go. And by 'those,' I don't mean Democrats.

FakeName

Governor
It's not Popeye's that is bad, but they have probably through liberal policies forced on them had to hire the "wrong" kind of people. I wouldn't go to any fast food restaurant in the liberal or "wrong" side of town. That's just asking for trouble. Fast food isn't good for you anyway, so it's better to go to a nice restaurant on the conservative side of town.
You think fast food is on the liberal side of town and good restaurants are on the conservative side?

You honestly don't realize that in Cities like Grand Rapids the majority is liberal and the conservatives live in the same neighborhoods as the liberals do?

Jen

Senator
Well of course all of them. Because the rumor she heard was that Popeye's is where those people go. And by 'those,' I don't mean Democrats.
You just can't help yourself, can you...............my assumption of you is exactly right.

BobbyT

Governor
You just can't help yourself, can you...............my assumption of you is exactly right.
Sure I can. I resist pointing out the error of your ways most of the time. In general it's not worth it. In specific, you're not.

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
You think fast food is on the liberal side of town and good restaurants are on the conservative side?

You honestly don't realize that in Cities like Grand Rapids the majority is liberal and the conservatives live in the same neighborhoods as the liberals do?
When I say liberal areas of town, I mean where liberals are in charge. Cities like Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, etc., are run by liberals, don't go there. However, there are exurbs and rural areas surrounding these cities that are run by conservatives. These are safe, family oriented communities where you don't have to worry about some random thug robbing you.

BobbyT

Governor
There are a lot of conclusions being jumped to in this thread. It is quite disturbing.
Indeed. Conclusions like only black people go to or work at Popeye's restaurants. Conclusions like black people are, as a whole, scary and potentially dangerous. A whole lotta conclusion reaching going on.

Jen

Senator
When I say liberal areas of town, I mean where liberals are in charge. Cities like Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, etc., are run by liberals, don't go there. However, there are exurbs and rural areas surrounding these cities that are run by conservatives. These are safe, family oriented communities where you don't have to worry about some random thug robbing you.
Lefties in general (no skin color thing about it) are NOT safe to be around if you haven't vetted them first. They are a hateful and volatile bunch of people as exemplified here on this thread. They mock anyone who is wary of them................but if anyone is not wary, that person will probably get their face punched in and a few ribs broken.

That is how Lefty rolls. SW talked once about all of us getting together for a beer somewhere. I would NEVER meet with any PJ Lefty anywhere for any reason without fearing for my life. I am a quiet person who never raises my voice or hand to anyone. I am not stupid enough to have a beer with vicious people.

D

Deleted member 21794

Indeed. Conclusions like only black people go to or work at Popeye's restaurants. Conclusions like black people are, as a whole, scary and potentially dangerous. A whole lotta conclusion reaching going on.
I don't see anyone concluding all Popeye's employees are black.

FakeName

Governor
You know Grand Rapids is run by liberals right?

You know exurbs tend to be liberal majority as well right?