• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Final Letter to a Liberal Friend

lilly

Council Member
So tell them Jack it was not me who you have had phone conversations with or email with or message with ( I have blocked messages so it couldn't be possible) Your ego just wants people to think there is something more.

Dave please give my jack bucks to Queenie.

lilly

Council Member
I just noticed, I goofed up the quote on previous post. Since I figured my request to Dave might be deleted I sent him a message Queen. Poor guy has to put up with this stuff.

To Democrats and Republicans keep up the good work, it's going to be a close one and PJ will have a great deal of influence. (((hugs))) Lilly

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Why would anyone think it is you? Don't flatter yourself. We have never e-mailed nor talked on the phone.

Bo-4

Senator
Hey Jack, i've been watching the quality of discourse deteriorate on this turd for 3 days now (but flies like it! ;-)

When we start with a BS premise, GENERALLY it ends up a BS thread.

*THIS opinion despite my Mod status.. which is of course non-paying and entirely irrelevant.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Hey Jack, i've been watching the quality of discourse deteriorate on this turd for 3 days now (but flies like it! ;-)
When we start with a BS premise, GENERALLY it ends up a BS thread.
*THIS opinion despite my Mod status.. which is of course non-paying and entirely irrelevant.
My intent was not to be relevant. I sought to throw this out there just to see how fast the quality of discourse would deteriorate.

P

PACE

If Lily thought it was her, she'd be insulting herself.

Regards
Pace

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
If Lily thought it was her, she'd be insulting herself.

Regards
Pace
She could not have thought that she was the one to whom I sent the letter but she asked the question anyway and asked me to inform the board that she is NOT the one. Lilly is a bit of a nutcase and I think she was wishfully hoping the letter was directed at her. She had to know that she did not get the letter in an e-mail. I don't have an e-mail address for her, nor do I have a telephone number. I think she posted about it to get attentention.

I just noticed, I goofed up the quote on previous post. Since I figured my request to Dave might be deleted I sent him a message Queen. Poor guy has to put up with this stuff.

To Democrats and Republicans keep up the good work, it's going to be a close one and PJ will have a great deal of influence. (((hugs))) Lilly

Lilly, I wondered where you were yesterday and have only just seen this post ....... poppet Jack is a stupid buffoon sometimes ..he wasn't talking about you Angel ...come back lilly xxxxx

Why would anyone think it is you? Don't flatter yourself. We have never e-mailed nor talked on the phone.

You can be so bloody insensitive sometimes Jack !!!! Now look what you've done with your silly letter ! Say you're sorry to lilly or I'll never speak to you again, you ... you ... you ... big clod hopper boots ... you !

Then why did you respond?
To give you advice about giving your phone number to strangers you meet on the internet...

And, of course, to see if you were going to name names...

But it's all a moot point now, I reckon...since you don't need the advice and nobody cares to hear gossip about people they don't know...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
To give you advice about giving your phone number to strangers you meet on the internet...

And, of course, to see if you were going to name names...But it's all a moot point now, I reckon...since you don't need the advice and nobody cares to hear gossip about people they don't know...
So you WERE interested.

G

Greenridgeman

Yep them damned phone number exchanges can sure complicate one's life plan!!!!

; - )