• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Sure Hope Trump Does Not Claim There Are Fine People On Both Sides of This Tragedy

llovejim

Current Champion
Posted as Moderator: If you copy-n-paste an article,you gotta name your source or post a link. Post the link or source or the thread will be deleted.
oh, okay. even though it is all over the news....whatever...here ya go....

About 316,000 results (0.46 seconds)

Search Results
Web results
Synagogue shooting: One dead, three injured at Chabad of Poway in ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../04/.../california-synagogue-shooting-multiple-injuri...

14 hours ago - An apparent manifesto posted under the alleged shooter's name ... 1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at California synagogue. LIVE. Authorities say John Earnest, a 19-year-old white male, stormed the Chabad of Poway synagogue in ... of Poway as the woman who was killed, according to the Associated Press.
1 Dead, 3 Injured In Shooting At California Synagogue, Allegedly By ...

https://www.huffpost.com/.../man-with-gun-reported-at-california-synagogue_n_5cc4...

20 hours ago - 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Shooting At California Synagogue, Allegedly By ... a Pittsburgh synagogue in which a white supremacist killed 11 people.
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during ...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/san-diego-police-investigating...synagogue/story?id...

12 hours ago - The incident occurred at the Chabad of Poway synagogue. ... While authorities are reviewing writings Earnest allegedly posted online, they have confirmed he has no known connection to white supremacist groups. ... of a shooting at Chabad of Poway synagogue in Poway, Calif., April 27, 2019.more +.
1 Dead, 3 Injured in Synagogue Shooting in Poway, Deputies Detain ...

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/.../poway-synagogue-shooting-chabad-way-san-diego-s...

11 hours ago - One woman died and three others were injured when shots were fired ... injured after shots were fired inside a Poway, California synagogue ... You saw the hate and the murder in his eyes," Danny Almong, a witness, told NBC 7. ... has no apparent connection with white supremacist groups, according to ...
Shooting at San Diego Area Synagogue Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Injured ...

https://splinternews.com/shooting-at-san-diego-area-synagogue-leaves-several-inj-183...

20 hours ago - Earnest, who allegedly entered the Chabad synagogue of Poway on ... credit for an arson attack at a mosque in Escondido, CA, last month. ... and disseminated online by the perpetrator, a white supremacist. ... Among the victims, one woman was killed, while a girl and two men remain in the hospital.
US synagogue shooting kills worshipper - NewsBrief

emm.newsbrief.eu/.../dailyfinance-6e96a1c7818ee56086292dad6b92ac33.20190428.en...

7 hours ago - Rabbi Yisorel Goldstein was one of those injured in the shooting reportedly having lost two fingers .... One killed, three injured in California synagogue shooting External link ... Poway came exactly six months after a white supremacist shot dead ... synagogue shooting leaves 1 worshipper dead, 3 wounded.
Faith Leaders And Politicians Condemn Act Of 'Hate' In Poway Deadly ...

https://www.kpbs.org/news/.../politicians-faith-leaders-condemn-act-hate-poway-d/

14 hours ago - Following the deadly shooting Saturday at a synagogue in Poway, faith ... Breaking News: 1 Killed, 3 Injured In Shooting At Poway Synagogue; Alleged Gunman In ... Chabad of Poway Synagogue Saturday, April 27, 2019, in Poway, Calif. ... 19, has no known connection to any white supremacist groups.
Houses of worship become targets of violence on holy days - NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/.../houses-worship-become-targets-violence-holy-days-n99...

16 hours ago - A shooting at a Chabad synagogue Saturday is the latest tragic attack on houses of ... One killed, three injured in shooting at California synagogue ... April 27, 2019, 5:13 PM PDT / Updated April 28, 2019, 3:13 AM PDT ... after posting a lengthy manifesto detailing his white-supremacistworldview online.
California synagogue shooting: 1 killed, 3 injured - Gulf News

https://gulfnews.com/.../california-synagogue-shooting-1-killed-3-injured-1.1556400...

13 hours ago - A gunman opened fire at a synagogue in California, killing one and injuring three as worsh ... came exactly six months after a white supremacist killed 11 people ... A gunman reportedlybarged into the synagogue "wearing a ...
Hate Crime: 1 Dead, 3 Injured In California Synagogue Shooting ...

www.wynn1063.com/.../hate-crime-1-dead-3-injured-in-california-synagogue-shootin...

“He had a vest and he had clips in the vest. He was ready. He was ready. He came in to kill.” ..

llovejim

Current Champion
? The author of the manifesto says that he does not support President Donald Trump, calling the president 'Jew-loving' and 'anti-White'.

Maybe he supports Bernie, like the Congressional Baseball shooter ?.

Or the Christchurch Shooter Praised Communist China & Condemed Conservatism and Capitalism ?

Or the hateful anti Trump Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/29/donald-trump-robert-bowers-racist-anti-semitic-synagogue-shooting-column/1800755002/

Who knows

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-gun-man-opens-fire-San-Diego-Synagogue.html
no, you are a liar. here is what he really said...he does not like trump for having a jewish son in law, but he does praise him for being a racist-

The Battery
New Zealand mass murderer noted white supremacist support for Emanuel gunman Dylann Roof and Donald Trump

According to the reported manifesto, both killers obsessed over the impact of immigration of people of non-European descent. The New Zealand killer wrote of "invaders" out to replace the white race. Roof discredited the notion of America as a melting pot and warning that the U.S. could meet the same fate as "what is happening in England and France."

The New Zealand killer wrote that he respected and was influenced by Roof and other murderers intent on setting off ethnic wars.

The New Zealand shooter's writings also noted that he supported Donald Trump "as a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose."

Trump has repeatedly given credence to the efforts of racist white nationalists which have taken root since he began running for president. Trump lamented that only neo-Nazis were being vilified during violent 2017 protests in Charlottesville, Va. over the removal of a Confederate monument. Renewed controversy over Confederate monuments sprung from Roof's obsession with the Confederate flag in photos taken before his racist killings. During those protests, a man drove a car into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing 32-year-old paralegal Heather Heyer.

Around immigration, Trump has also echoed language used in the writings of the New Zealand shooter, citing the threats of "invaders" at the border and saying he wants fewer immigrants from "shithole countries," preferring people from "places like Norway."

The manifesto continues, on support for Trump: "As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no."

this is from a charlottesville paper, you know, the city where trump said there were fine people on both sides after a neo nazi killed a woman and neo nazis marched by tiki torches with swastikas and nazi salutes while chanting "Jews will not replace us?" ring any bells?

https://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/TheBattery/archives/2019/03/15/new-zealand-mass-murderer-claimed-white-supremacist-inspiration-from-emanuel-gunman-dylann-roof-and-donald-trump

and an offensive cartoon is the same as someone shooting up Jewish people in a synagogue in what way? are you insane, perhaps?
Surely, he is not that tone deaf and deranged...or is he? but i do bet he claims this guy is just another mentally deranged loser, and white supremacy is not involved, and it is not the same as if he was a muslim attacking a christian church, because that would be terrorism, and that assault weapons are not part of the problem, we just need more thoughts and prayers. And i bet he does not call him an "animal," like he calls the few illegals who murder people here and he hears about it.

White Supremacist Allegedly Kills 1, Injures 3 At California Synagogue
Police responded to reports of a shooting near Chabad of Poway in San Diego on the last day of Passover.

The man, identified by police as , was detained near the synagogue Chabad of Poway and St. John of Damascus Orthodox Church.

At a press conference, officials said an older female died but that the three other victims, including one young girl, are in stable condition.

After shooting inside the temple with an AR-type assault weapon, the suspect was spotted by a Border Patrol agent who opened fire on the teen but missed, officials said. The suspect later turned himself over to police.

The synagogue was hosting its Passover holiday celebration, which was scheduled to begin at 11 a.m., just a half hour before the shooting, 10News reported. The celebration was set to end at 7 p.m. with a final Passover meal.

Earnest posted an 8-page manifesto online prior to the attack. In it, the suspect gloats about being from “European ancestry” and expresses his hatred of Jewish people. He says he feels “no remorse” for his upcoming actions that would leave one person dead, and that he took inspiration from the New Zealand mosque shooter that left more than 50 dead in March. Earnest also appeared to be a frequent user of racist gutter forum 8chan, and mentioned his desire for “the day of the rope,” a far-right term about a desire to kill journalists.

View attachment 42615
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/04/27/cnn-jake-tapper-admits-trump-did-not-call-neo-nazis-very-fine-people-in-charlottesville/

and an offensive cartoon is the same as someone shooting up Jewish people in a synagogue in what way? are you insane, perhaps?
The shooter didn't get his anti-Semitism from Trump. The real anti-semites are the Democrats. It wasn't conservatives who drew or published this cartoon, it was liberal Democrats, in a newspaper you people believe to be the gospel.
Remember, the shooter doesn't like Trump because he isn't a racist.
Your narrative is falling apart, pal.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is the real anti-Semitism:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/27/new-york-times-publishes-antisemitic-offensive-cartoon-forced-to-apologize/

The shooter's manifesto says the shooter hates Trump because he is not an anti-Semite.
So any criticism of Israel or Netanyahu is anti-semitic. Any criticism of Trump is somehow anti-American, any criticism of Ben Carson or Herman Cain is racist....you guys and your faux outrage is pretty funny.

You guys went nuts anytime someone mentioned racism when the conversation was about Obama, but now use the same tactic on a daily basis.

Last edited:

llovejim

Current Champion
I don't care what Tapper says. I saw the whole interview. After a woman gets killed by a member of a group who was connected to those in that tiki-torch parade, who were wearing swastikas, who were throwing out nazi salutes left and right, who were chanting a famous real nazi phrase "The jews will not replace us" as they marched, their faces distorted with hate and drool as they reveled in their public display of hate and racism, you do not even throw them a tiny bit of a bone...EVER...by claiming "there were fine people on both sides."
Trump has condemned neo-nazis and the like, long after the attacks, unlike when it is a muslim SUSPECTED of being the attacker and he tweets anti-muslim hate within hours of the story, and being wrong about the attacker being muslim.....here is the press conference where he said fine people on both sides- you tell me he was not equating the neo nazi swastika wearing anti-jewish chanters to those who were there to PROTEST THEM...and everyone who was there, neo nazi or not, to protest the taking down of a public statue honoring a racist traitor who took up arms against the United States, disavowed his Oath to honor and protect the US Constitution, to do all he could to kill as many American soldiers as he could clearly fighting under the US flag, all to preserve slavery in the racist south...MARCHING FOR THAT IS NOT A FINE PERSON, WHETHER THEY ARE A NEO-NAZI, OR A SWASTIKA WEARING, ANTI-JEWISH CHANTER OR NOT...even if they condemn what the neo nazi running over the woman anti-protester....they are not fine people if they want public tax dollars to be used to display and maintain statues honoring racist traitors to this country. PERIOD.

from the press conference-

Reporter: "Let me ask you, Mr. President, why did you wait so long to blast neo-Nazis?"

Trump: "I didn’t wait long. I didn’t wait long."

Reporter: "Forty-eight hours."

Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don’t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don’t know the facts. And it’s a very, very important process to me, and it’s a very important statement.

"So I don’t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts. If you go back to --

Reporter: "The CEO of Walmart said you missed a critical opportunity to help bring the country together. Did you?"

Trump: "Not at all. I think the country -- look, you take a look. I’ve created over a million jobs since I’m President. The country is booming. The stock market is setting records. We have the highest employment numbers we’ve ever had in the history of our country. We’re doing record business. We have the highest levels of enthusiasm. So the head of Walmart, who I know -- who’s a very nice guy -- was making a political statement. I mean -- I’d do it the same way. And you know why? Because I want to make sure, when I make a statement, that the statement is correct. And there was no way -- there was no way of making a correct statement that early. I had to see the facts, unlike a lot of reporters. Unlike a lot of reporters --

Reporter: "Nazis were there."

Reporter: "David Duke was there."

Trump: "I didn’t know David Duke was there. I wanted to see the facts. And the facts, as they started coming out, were very well stated. In fact, everybody said, ‘His statement was beautiful. If he would have made it sooner, that would have been good.’ I couldn’t have made it sooner because I didn’t know all of the facts. Frankly, people still don’t know all of the facts.

Reporter: "Sen. (John) McCain said that the alt-right is behind these attacks, and he linked that same group to those who perpetrated the attack in Charlottesville."

Trump: "Well, I don’t know. I can’t tell you. I’m sure Senator McCain must know what he’s talking about. But when you say the alt-right, define alt-right to me. You define it. Go ahead."

Reporter: "Well, I’m saying, as Senator --"

Trump: "No, define it for me. Come on, let’s go. Define it for me."

Reporter: "Senator McCain defined them as the same group --"

Trump: "Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at -- excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?

"Let me ask you this: What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do. As far as I’m concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day. Wait a minute. I’m not finished. I’m not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day --

" I will tell you something. I watched those very closely -- much more closely than you people watched it. And you have -- you had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now. You had a group -- you had a group on the other side that came charging in, without a permit, and they were very, very violent."

Reporter: "Do you think that what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?"

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

kaz

Small l libertarian
sad...but true. i just wonder if trump really is this incredibly bigoted and stupid, or does he just believe his base of voters are so he panders to them? either way, it shows what lack of character he has.
You don't think it's sad because it's not true. So obviously you only see it that way because you want to see it that way.

Every "racist" Trump quote by the left is a lie

kaz

Small l libertarian
I Sure Hope Trump Does Not Claim There Are Fine People On Both Sides of This Tragedy
On the reference in the quote, why exactly can good people not be on both sides of wanting to keep the civil war statues or wanting to remove them? What's wrong with what Trump said?

llovejim

Current Champion
On the reference in the quote, why exactly can good people not be on both sides of wanting to keep the civil war statues or wanting to remove them? What's wrong with what Trump said?
well, because good people do not honor racist traitors to this country. or just traitors to this country. or just racists. but put them both together....and NO ONE IS A FINE PERSON WHO WANTS TAXPAYER MONEY USED TO DISPLAY AND MAINTAIN ANY STATUES BUILT TO HONOR SOUTHERN SOLDIERS WHO WERE TRAITORS TO THIS COUNTRY, WHO DID ALL THEY COULD TO KILL AS MANY AMERICAN SOLDIERS CLEARLY FIGHTING UNDER THE US FLAG, AS THEY COULD, IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE GODDAMN IMMORAL INSTITUTION OF SLAVERY.