• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jabbering Joe for President!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Asked and answered.

But for those who may have been in a coma for the last couple of years, California gave driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

End of argument.

Now if you'd like to prove that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE ILLEGALS were not bussed to every [Unwelcome language removed] polling place in that fucked up state, I'll wait while you trot out the proof.
Here is the driver's license an undocumented individual would get

Notice "Federal Limits Apply"? You cannot use this to register to vote.

When you apply for a CDL here are the steps you have to go through if you cannot establish legal residence with photo ID...or other documents.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/ab60_checklist

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In other words, you can't name a goddam thing that creepy son of a bitch accomplished, other than fondling children and committing plagiarism.
He was principal sponsor of 42 bills that became law. He was the first to introduce a bill related to global climate change in 1987. The bill was defeated, but later put into another bill signed into law by Reagan.

You many not like his legislation, you probably would like the crime bill he wrote and got into law...but to say he did nothing is just you being uninformed.

Hey, were you as pissed when Melania lifted a whole section of a Michelle Obama speech?

reason10

Governor

When you apply for a CDL here are the steps you have to go through if you cannot establish legal residence with photo ID...or other documents.

They show up at a precinct, flash the ID and get a ballot. Simple as that. It's California, where crime does pay.

reason10

Governor
He was principal sponsor of 42 bills that became law

You can't name any of them, or even prove he sponsored any of them.

He was the first to introduce a bill related to global climate change in 1987. The bill was defeated, but later put into another bill signed into law by Reagan.

Talk is cheap. Bill numbers. Names. Dates. Otherwise, you're just pulling it all out of your ass.

Hey, were you as pissed when Melania lifted a whole section of a Michelle Obama speech?

First ladies are not elected officials. I have never given a rat [Unwelcome language removed] what they say or think, regardless of who they are married to.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They show up at a precinct, flash the ID and get a ballot. Simple as that. It's California, where crime does pay.
You must never vote. That isn't the way it works. You have to be registered to vote at that precinct. Not registered...no vote. If you got your CDL without at least two forms of ID then your application is sent to the Secretary of State's office. They mail a form to your address of record and you must return it with appropriate info to establish residence. I provided the link to the steps. You failed to follow it. Not my problem.

Now, lets look at the statistics. You are saying that since the passage of the motor voter bill that millions of voters have been registered to vote and they were illegal voters.
Here are registration statistics up to 2012. If the democrats were doing as you suggested...tell me why the new registrations are not democrats.

https://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/sov/2012-general/04-historical-voter-reg-participation.pdf

In 2016 4.2 million people were registered independent or no party preference.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He was principal sponsor of 42 bills that became law

You can't name any of them, or even prove he sponsored any of them.

He was the first to introduce a bill related to global climate change in 1987. The bill was defeated, but later put into another bill signed into law by Reagan.

Talk is cheap. Bill numbers. Names. Dates. Otherwise, you're just pulling it all out of your ass.

First ladies are not elected officials. I have never given a rat [Unwelcome language removed] what they say or think, regardless of who they are married to.
Meanwhile you provide "evidence" that the RNC would approve of. You do no research of your own or you'd have known the Old Dominion paper was bullshit.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/08/joe-biden/was-joe-biden-climate-change-pioneer-congress-hist/

So, even though Biden had referenced Neil Kinnock's speech when he referred to being the first Biden to go to college, but forgot to on one occasion...that is a big deal, eh? Meanwhile Trump can't stop lying to save his life and you lap it up.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

In PA you can apply on-line or by mail, and then show up and vote, without ever actually having to present your driver's license. How much you wanna bet the same goes for CA?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In PA you can apply on-line or by mail, and then show up and vote, without ever actually having to present your driver's license. How much you wanna bet the same goes for CA?
If you check into the process in California you could actually ask that question from a point of being informed. At present you aren't.

Where did you get your info on PA driver's license? I had one and that wasn't how I got mine. I had to go to the DMV and turn in my CA driver's license, get my picture taken and wait for the PA DL to be mailed to me.

Raoul_Luke

If you check into the process in California you could actually ask that question from a point of being informed. At present you aren't.

Where did you get your info on PA driver's license? I had one and that wasn't how I got mine. I had to go to the DMV and turn in my CA driver's license, get my picture taken and wait for the PA DL to be mailed to me.
So you really don't know either, but you are sure it can't be done.

kaz

Small l libertarian
The only reason California drivers licenses can still be used for air travel is because they got an "administrative extension." It's because specifically they allowed so many illegal aliens to get regular drivers licenses. Else, Californians will need a passport to fly from San Francisco to LA. Regular drivers licenses then mean the ability to register and vote directly.

https://abc7news.com/travel/californians-can-use-drivers-license-to-fly-until-oct-1-2020/5048042/

Democrats are playing a game on the board that the California law says you have to be a legal resident to get a regular drivers license, so they pretend no one breaks the law and lies. They're that dumb

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

You made the claim. Prove it. I looked into any changes in PA driver's license laws and see none.
You made a claim that because the illegal alien DL has some identifier on it that they can't use it to register to vote. However, if like in PA, they can register and vote without ever actually showing their DL to anyone, then your supposition is bullshit.