• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Judge orders Trump to reunify immigrant kids & parents

FakeName

Governor
So you didn't read the LINK.

Can you provide proof that Trump was aware of the problem or created the policy that leads to the problem?

If you want to blame Trump that is what you need to do.

I can provide proof on both, they were or are the POTUS

Libs were quite as Christmas Mice when it was Bush & Obobo and only SOME so apparently libs think if you rob a bank and only take SOME money it's not a crime???????
Your source does not suggest that Obama was aware of the problem, nor does it suggest he created the policy that caused it.

Don't get mad get factual if you want to make a point.

FakeName

Governor
nope obama need slave labor like all Moslems do.
FYI if it was an accident were the human traffickers charged?
That was utterly ridiculous. I expect better from you.

"Obama need slave labor like all moslems do".

Come on now. You are proving the stereo type that Trump supporters are biggoted dumbasses.

I thought better of you.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I am defending him only because there is no evidence that I know of that he knew of the problem or caused it.

You accused him, maybe you ought to back it up
OK Trump had no knowledge that obama was handing children over to human trafficker.
Is this also like obama didn't have knowledge that the political opposition was being wire tapped?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Your own source doesn't back up your accusation.

Is it fake news? If so then why did you cited it?
My own source said it was true obama handed children over to human trafficker liar.
My own source was Snopes the go to for all leftist source something you should agree with because it's your own source.

FakeName

Governor
My own source said it was true obama handed children over to human trafficker liar.
My own source was Snopes the go to for all leftist source something you should agree with because it's your own source.
No, your own source does not say it is "true that Obama handed children over to Traffickers".

Your own source does not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that Obama was aware of the problem nor does it say that he created the policy that caused the problem.

Facts matter.

Stick to the facts.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your source does not suggest that Obama was aware of the problem, nor does it suggest he created the policy that caused it.

Don't get mad get factual if you want to make a point.
Nothing to get mad about as long as the 76,000+ that crossed the border in February are stopped by any means.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That was utterly ridiculous. I expect better from you.

Come on now. You are proving the stereo type that Trump supporters are biggoted dumbasses.

I thought better of you.
and to think you say 'name calling' is childish............and posted "biggoted dumbasses":)

your smartphone spells worse than a 5th grader

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
"Trump supporters are biggoted dumbasses"------CS is a Trump supporter

I realize you can't spell but are you really as stupid as you post to be?
My wife called me a dumbass once, it was a great experience as my entire life made sense after that.....

FakeName

Governor
"Trump supporters are biggoted dumbasses"------CS is a Trump supporter

I realize you can't spell but are you really as stupid as you post to be?
You just lied by only posting part of it. Context.

Here is my whole post:

"That was utterly ridiculous. I expect better from you.

I thought better of you."

So as you can see I talked about a real stereotype and told him I had a higher opinion of him then that.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Here is my whole post:

So as you can see I talked about a real stereotype and told him I had a higher opinion of him then that.
Well now we all understand. Dont care, but understand

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Here is my whole post:

try 'than'

I didn't need what CS posted just what you posted.
BTW: stereotype is ONE word, biggoted should be bigoted