• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just when you think Trump has stooped his lowest and then you hear THIS:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you feel the need to compare injuries of our troops? So jack was blown up, KIA in action while playing cards in a tent. Jill had her legs blown off by an IED. Which was worse? Is that the route you want to go? Does that make her pain for the rest of her life less because someone else had more serious injuries or was killed??
that is not what was asked.

can you adult up and have a discussion, or no?

comparatively speaking...

Jill has her legs blown off (your example)

Jack is killed. (your example)

A concussion (my example, and at issue in this thread)

which is the least of the injuries, comparatively speaking.

I feel the need, because you are maligning based on that comparison.

and I am calling you out on it.

ready to adult?

LeilaniMP

Empress
Of course it's different and especially when he killed a 16 year old American by Drone...…………….
They worship at the feet of their babbling, stuttering messiah....The One... who can't string words together to make a coherent sentence, without a teleprompter.

Zero loved droning people. How many "innocents" were annihilated..."collateral damage"...with nary a peep from the zombies who have lost their minds over President Trump taking out Soleimani?

(Reading through the word salads in this thread is giving me a headache. Lol!)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
that is not what was asked.

can you adult up and have a discussion, or no?

comparatively speaking...

Jill has her legs blown off (your example)

Jack is killed. (your example)

A concussion (my example, and at issue in this thread)

which is the least of the injuries, comparatively speaking.

I feel the need, because you are maligning based on that comparison.

and I am calling you out on it.

ready to adult?
Actually legs blown off IS a part of this thread. TRUMP is the one who introduced that subject and you are defending him. PERIOD.
No, I don't want to discuss that with you any more so stick your "adult" crap where the sun doesn't shine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Actually legs blown off IS a part of this thread. TRUMP is the one who introduced that subject and you are defending him. PERIOD.
No, I don't want to discuss that with you any more so stick your "adult" crap where the sun doesn't shine.

i knew you would run.

it is plain for all the other posters to see.

you cannot, will not address the topic directly.

yours was but to slander. and your hatemongering forces you to continue.

bye.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They worship at the feet of their babbling, stuttering messiah....The One... who can't string words together to make a coherent sentence, without a teleprompter.

Zero loved droning people. How many "innocents" were annihilated..."collateral damage"...with nary a peep from the zombies who have lost their minds over President Trump taking out Soleimani?

(Reading through the word salads in this thread is giving me a headache. Lol!)
Trump didn't serve----Bad
Barry O didn't serve---OK
Bill didn't serve---------Slick

Last edited:

voyager

4Q2247365
Trump blustered that if Iran attacked his bases he would destroy, "all your bases Belong to ME" and your little dog too.

Iran called is bluff because they know he isn't president BoneSpur for nothing ... or something or...

Get out of the Mid East and quit looking whipped.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
yet here you are...
i made no thread whining about the impeachment trial.

so...there's that..

ugh. you really arent good at this making stuff up bit..
NAH...you didn't make a thread about the impeachment trial WHINING..LOL
Hell, even in the subject lines of some you were whining. P
POOR POOR WIDDLE DONNIE! If people aren't dissing him for being a corrupt, disgusting POS, they're dissing him for his lack of giving a shit about our troop's welfare after he DARED the Iranians to attack and they did. Damn, he's stupid!! Even a hillbilly knows you can't poke at a rattlesnake.

Here you go, SIR...here's a few of your many top threads. Take your pick. You can go to your account and find them by looking for them or not, it's up to you. I notice you said I ran...well sorry, Charlie, I had business elsewhere. But I noticed you started trolling Julie after I left. Typical MAGA man..

Six of them bitching about the impeachment...even your subject line looks whiney in a few of them. Poor Donnie....SO ABUSED!!!

This is the world of the crazed

Why are the impeachment managers making their case pre trial

Schiff gleefully sh*ts on future presidents..

Partisanship has brought us to the brink

The impeachment will destroy not only this country's politic, but international relations as well

Mama, can I please go to the circus?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
NAH...you didn't make a thread about the impeachment trial WHINING..LOL
Hell, even in the subject lines of some you were whining. P
POOR POOR WIDDLE DONNIE! If people aren't dissing him for being a corrupt, disgusting POS, they're dissing him for his lack of giving a shit about our troop's welfare after he DARED the Iranians to attack and they did. Damn, he's stupid!! Even a hillbilly knows you can't poke at a rattlesnake.

Here you go, SIR...here's a few of your many top threads. Take your pick. You can go to your account and find them by looking for them or not, it's up to you. I notice you said I ran...well sorry, Charlie, I had business elsewhere. But I noticed you started trolling Julie after I left. Typical MAGA man..

Six of them bitching about the impeachment...even your subject line looks whiney in a few of them. Poor Donnie....SO ABUSED!!!

This is the world of the crazed

Why are the impeachment managers making their case pre trial

Schiff gleefully sh*ts on future presidents..

Partisanship has brought us to the brink

The impeachment will destroy not only this country's politic, but international relations as well

Mama, can I please go to the circus?
Wow.

You clearly just affirmed your educational deficit.

You should try reading them through.

Better still, just make thing up.

What a sad life you must lead, can't dialogue, desperate to win out with Made up stupidity...say after day ..

Let's tackle the first thread if mine..

Its a list. I know, more than one or two items may be challenging for you...but try....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Wow.

You clearly just affirmed your educational deficit.

You should try reading them through.

Better still, just make thing up.

What a sad life you must lead, can't dialogue, desperate to win out with Made up stupidity...say after day ..

Let's tackle the first thread if mine..

Its a list. I know, more than one or two items may be challenging for you...but try....
Are you done with your insults, little boy? If someone said that kind of shit to you you'd alert SW like you did earlier. Don't you worry about my education. I'm smart enough to see through your BS.

You asked for me to show you where you ever whined about the impeachment. I showed you your subject lines in your threads. The subject lines in a couple of them was pure whine about the bad ole Democrats. They were all about the impeachment that I listed, but these following two, you wouldn't even have to read the post to know what your whine was about, The subject lines say everything.
"Schiff gleefully shits on future Presidents"
And "why are the impeachment managers making their case pre-trial". (could be because they can and there was no reason for them not to. Did they have to ask your permission?)

They laid the case out very well. It must've really bothered you. Did they have some information that upset you? Think how much it would've upset you if Trump would've had to testify for himself like Bill Clinton did. That would be a huge disaster. He'd get charged with perjury so fast it wouldn't be funny. Bill Clinton was a Rhodes scholar, but he was dumb enough to lie under oath. . Trump is incapable of saying five words without lying and he didn't even get honorable mention in school.

Now what was it you claim I'm lying about? You already accused me of saying something about George Zimmerman that I didn't say. Did you have fun looking through my posts trying to find something even similar to what you claimed I said?

I made nothing up and you know it. I see that you accused me of running even though I had to leave this forum because I had other things more important to do. So what do you do? You go to one of Julie's threads and tried to harass her over and over. In that same thread there were people breaking the rules but you weren't there as a moderator you were there as a harasser of female lefty.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Are you done with your insults, little boy? If someone said that kind of shit to you you'd alert SW like you did earlier. Don't you worry about my education. I'm smart enough to see through your BS.

You asked for me to show you where you ever whined about the impeachment. I showed you your subject lines in your threads. The subject lines in a couple of them was pure whine about the bad ole Democrats. They were all about the impeachment that I listed, but these following two, you wouldn't even have to read the post to know what your whine was about, The subject lines say everything.
"Schiff gleefully shits on future Presidents"
And "why are the impeachment managers making their case pre-trial". (could be because they can and there was no reason for them not to. Did they have to ask your permission?)

They laid the case out very well. It must've really bothered you. Did they have some information that upset you? Think how much it would've upset you if Trump would've had to testify for himself like Bill Clinton did. That would be a huge disaster. He'd get charged with perjury so fast it wouldn't be funny. Bill Clinton was a Rhodes scholar, but he was dumb enough to lie under oath. . Trump is incapable of saying five words without lying and he didn't even get honorable mention in school.

Now what was it you claim I'm lying about? You already accused me of saying something about George Zimmerman that I didn't say. Did you have fun looking through my posts trying to find something even similar to what you claimed I said?

I made nothing up and you know it. I see that you accused me of running even though I had to leave this forum because I had other things more important to do. So what do you do? You go to one of Julie's threads and tried to harass her over and over. In that same thread there were people breaking the rules but you weren't there as a moderator you were there as a harasser of female lefty.

didnt bother me in the slightest. and my note of the factual matter..of schiff [Unwelcome language removed] on future presidents... is a fact. he did. he impugned them, all.

nadler, took his turn, and maligned the senate.. all of them...

so, what?

further, let trump testify. see. boom...just blew that up.

further still...no, i didnt make it up. i provided a direct quote of yours. boom, blew that up too..

next?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
didnt bother me in the slightest. and my note of the factual matter..of schiff [Unwelcome language removed] on future presidents... is a fact. he did. he impugned them, all.

nadler, took his turn, and maligned the senate.. all of them...

so, what?

further, let trump testify. see. boom...just blew that up.

further still...no, i didnt make it up. i provided a direct quote of yours. boom, blew that up too..

next?
i didnt think so.