• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kellyanne Conway’s husband: Trump is mentally ill

Bugsy McGurk

President

MrMike

Bless you all
He's a Liberal Democrat who married a Republican who takes care of him yet he wants to undermine/destroy her career. And he wants to diagnose mental illness in others?

Uh huh...

Barbella

Senator
And he says Trump’s mental illness is getting even worse. He’s desperately trying to warn the nation, which is even more compelling when it’s considered that his wife is a senior Trump aide.

Of course, sane, patriotic Americans need no convincing. But Trump’s sycophants just don’t seem to notice, as Trump takes this country to a darker place every day.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/18/politics/george-conway-kellyanne-trump/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/
What's his claim to fame other than being Mr. KellyAnne Conway, and why should I believe anything he says?

Bugsy McGurk

President
He's a Liberal Democrat who married a Republican who takes care of him yet he wants to undermine/destroy her career. And he wants to diagnose mental illness in others?

Uh huh...
Takes care of him? He’s a successful lawyer.

That lie aside, one need not be skilled in “diagnosing mental disorders” to perceive Trump’s disorders. They can’t be missed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

That lie aside, one need not be skilled in “diagnosing mental disorders” to perceive Trump’s disorders. They can’t be missed.
So your lawyer is also a Shrink, not surprised

Bugsy McGurk

President
Woo hoo! He's a lawyer! That makes him an expert psychologist, of course. Mental health evaluator. All-around oracle.
Nope. No comment on the topic. Wingers.

I take it you’re not a shrink. Have you ever referred to anyone as a narcissist or a sociopath?

MrMike

Bless you all

Hmmm... I perceive that you have mental illness in your ongoing spam driven DNC sponsored TDS.

Please seek help...