• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Moscow Mitch: You want witnesses? How about Hunter Biden?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ah Bugs....caught again. Please work on keeping your stories straight. ;)
That reminds me...it’s time for your daily dodge...

Do you think presidents should be able to shake down vulnerable foreign nations to get them to announce investigations against their political rivals?

Dodge away!

;-)

TBLee

Governor
That reminds me...it’s time for your daily dodge...

Do you think presidents should be able to shake down vulnerable foreign nations to get them to announce investigations against their political rivals?

Dodge away!

;-)
I see you are once again making use of your copy and paste. How absolutely deplorable of you. ;)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hunter is at the very center of the alleged issue which is a nothingburger to begin with.
It’s impossible to analyze this issue at all when your starting point is that there’s nothing wrong with a president shaking down a foreign nation into announcing political investigations to help him in our election. Not to mention Trump’s complete obstruction of the impeachment investigation.

If you can’t even grasp what the issues are, you might think Hunter Biden witnessed the impeachable conduct in question, when he did not.