• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ leftist here's your chance Prove you don't have TDS

write on

Senator
30,000 human rights violation? Check with the ACLU
Children were given to Human traffickers
Again your TDS is showing.
So, you're saying that Obama is the cause of human rights violations but cheer it when drumpf does the same thing? o_O

Talk about a deranged syndrome- Obama or not.

Sheesh, right wingers need to think before they post their bs.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
@PNWest @Bear Claw @now_what @JuliefromOhio @FakeName @sear @sensible don

Come on, give Trump the true credit he deserves. I'm interested in seeing you guys squirm, twist and turn, and do whatever you can to avoid giving credit to Trump. Best economy ever, lowest taxes, secure borders, and so much more, but you guys can't say a single good thing about him. Bring it!
Good morning Neo. I'll be glad to take up the challenge. I give credit to Trump for his Muslim ban. No ifs, ands or buts the idea of limiting Muslim immigration, particularly in not allowing refugees here is a good one.

Too many times I have seen my fellow liberals say that right wing white males have caused more terrorist deaths that Muslim terrorists since 9/12/2001. While that is true if you go back any further in time the real truth is told.

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Good morning Neo. I'll be glad to take up the challenge. I give credit to Trump for his Muslim ban. No ifs, ands or buts the idea of limiting Muslim immigration, particularly in not allowing refugees here is a good one.

Too many times I have seen my fellow liberals say that right wing white males have caused more terrorist deaths that Muslim terrorists since 9/12/2001. While that is true if you go back any further in time the real truth is told.
Finally a liberalist who is not afraid to credit Trump for something. Congrats!

PNWest

Finally a liberalist who is not afraid to credit Trump for something. Congrats!
As you of all people know - I am and always will be the most impartial and bipartisan poster here or anywhere else and as YOU named so appropriately me, THE PARAGON OF CIVILITY.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Liar that is not true.
So you want to take the challenge a little further? Name a terrorist attack that was a right-wing male.

PNWest

I am sorry that you feel that way Neo. I was Sad, so Sad last November when that stomach bug hit you and caused you to miss your very own big RED WAVE party on election night. As you BFF I'm hoping that you'll stock up on the pepto bismol far in advance of the 2020 election. You're going to need it.

In the mean time stay warm and healthy. It went down to 6 degrees here last night and dumped about another inch of snow. I'm waiting for it to get into the 20s before going out and shoveling. Stay safe.

BobbyT

Governor
Say something positive about President Donald J. Trump.
GO________
Amusing that you're so insecure in your love for Donald that you resort to begging those who disagree with him politically and morally to come up with something positive about him. Sad that you need us to provide you with validation for your Donald worship. The only good thing about Donald is that he's term limited.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Amusing that you're so insecure in your love for Donald that you resort to begging those who disagree with him politically and morally to come up with something positive about him. Sad that you need us to provide you with validation for your Donald worship. The only good thing about Donald is that he's term limited.
TDS in overdrive. I asked to prove you aren't TDS infected by saying something positive about President Donald J. Trump
Leftist have a mental disorder triggered by TDS.

BobbyT

Governor
TDS in overdrive. I asked to prove you aren't TDS infected by saying something positive about President Donald J. Trump
Leftist have a mental disorder triggered by TDS.
I don't need to prove anything. You started this thread with the intention of excusing your worship of a morally bankrupt conman by calling all objections to it TDS so you wouldn't have to contemplate your own complicity in loving a fraud. Whatever helps you sleep at night.