• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reminder

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I find it truly amazing that there are so many of you who claim not to be racist but at the same time think quota's, Affirmative action and economic ghettos are some how a good thing
Minorities know what the best decisions are for their families more than you do. People aren’t stupid.

Colorforms

Senator
Minorities know what the best decisions are for their families more than you do. People aren’t stupid.
So they think that failing schools in crime ridden neighborhoods with low employment is best for their families? If so, why are they complaining so much?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So they think that failing schools in crime ridden neighborhoods with low employment is best for their families? If so, why are they complaining so much?
Their vote says that they believe that democrat policies work better than republican ones. I don’t speak for anybody, but their votes speak for themselves.

Colorforms

Senator
Their vote says that they believe that democrat policies work better than republican ones. I don’t speak for anybody, but their votes speak for themselves.
Then I wonder where they think they would end up of a republican got in office. Maybe in a tent on the streets of San Francisco shooting up?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Then I wonder where they think they would end up of a republican got in office. Maybe in a tent on the streets of San Francisco shooting up?
Many minorities don't have it as horrible as you think they do.

It could be that they get tired of the racism that so often comes from the right. I know you don't see it, but it seems that many others do.

Colorforms

Senator
Many minorities don't have it as horrible as you think they do.

It could be that they get tired of the racism that so often comes from the right. I know you don't see it, but it seems that many others do.
You say that the racism comes from the right, but it's not the right that argues that blacks aren't competent enough to get picture ids, or that they are incapable of competing on a level playing field and so need their own programs.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nobody cares now. Put somebody against trump and it’s showtime. : ). Trump’s approval rating remains preeeety low. Haha
It's higher than Barry O's at same amount of time in office...……...

(you really want to play your dislike rating game again, game on boy)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
yes, your own platform which is racist. What else would a normal person call policies that keep black and brown people economically down and dependent as well as classifying them as being less than full Americans?
leftist think blacks are so stupid they don't know how to get an ID

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Agree Trump’s a scumbag. Disagree electing a black-hearted lefty collectivist maggot is the proper antidote.
:)
I get that, but pretty much anybody from the clown car is better than the liar we have right now!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You say that the racism comes from the right, but it's not the right that argues that blacks aren't competent enough to get picture ids, or that they are incapable of competing on a level playing field and so need their own programs.
Blacks or anybody else are welcome to get picture IDs. The majority vote D and that isn’t changing anytime soon.