1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Righty: you own this.

Discussion in 'Op Ed' started by EatTheRich, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Caroljo

Caroljo Senator

She'll never admit what she did. She never does. It's so clear that nobody else responded to this until she did. That's the only way for an old post to be moved to the first page! Duh! Lol!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Constitutional Sheepdog

Constitutional Sheepdog ][][][%er!!!!!!!

did you get a look at her last post? she said who cares well if she had not made such a big deal out of it and lied and tried to blame @Mr Mike no one would have cared but NOOOOOOOO she had to lie and blame someone else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Caroljo

Caroljo Senator

It's what she always does. But this was pretty stupid since the proof is right there! But I consider the source. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MaryAnne

MaryAnne Governor

You can’t own one without the other.

5. MaryAnne

MaryAnne Governor

You can say that after voting for Trump?:p

6. Constitutional Sheepdog

Constitutional Sheepdog ][][][%er!!!!!!!

God has used many women for his glory, why don't you allow him to use you?

7. SW48

SW48 Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

We all have to accept the result of elections but if Trump became dictator (which can never happen) then yes the right would own it, or those that voted for him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ObamacareForever

ObamacareForever Governor

"Accepting the election results" does not absolve Trump of accountability nor does it mean being a doormat for Trump's insane policies.

9. SW48

While he does insane tweets, name calling, and acts like a pre schooler, you lost me on "insane policies"?

Can you list some insane policies or are they just ones you don't agree with?

It is kind of like the two sides blaming the other or trump for the shut down. All the political speak doesn't mean anything but politics in the media. What was your actual vote that matters.

• Like Like x 2
  10. ObamacareForever

attempting repeal to Obamacare, attempting to end DACA, building the wall, and running up a trillion dollar deficit to finance tax cuts for starters.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. SW48

So just things you don't agree with. So anything you don't agree with is "insane"...got it.

I agree with repealing Obama Care. It personally hammered me and my family for thousands of dollars. I disagree with ending DACA. I believe a wall in certain spots can be helpful when combined with technology and manpower as the border agents have said. The tax cut was much needed but should be combined with a balanced budget.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ObamacareForever

Oh yea... I forgot the trade war, that's insane too.
    How do you think repealing Obamacare would have helped you?
    That was all on table with the gang of 8 but that ship sailed. Immigration is too important as a campaign issue to do anything about.
    This is the equivalent of saying you believe people should have their cake and eat it too.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Nutty Cortez

Nutty Cortez A.O.C. In da Hizzouse to take your Money!

1) Deficits don't finance tax cuts. This is always the argument of backwards, retarded communists like me ! I know ! (Considering we had a record haul in taxes after the cuts) :(

2) I know ! A Trillion dollars is a LOT. That's why when Obama had 3 separate Trillion dollar deficits AFTER raising taxes, and added 9 trillion to the debt.
    AFTER he said adding 4 trillion was Unpatriotic.
    I was HOPING he would add an even 10 Trillion to the debt so he could be Uber SUPER Unpatriotic ! woot woot !