• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SNOPES

EatTheRich

President
Hitler was probably the most loved leader that the world has ever know = why they had to vilify him.
Hitler's regime had almost no organic popularity after 1934 ... he was less popular than really any of his contemporaries except maybe Mussolini, Pavelic, etc. ... certainly far less so than Stalin ...

Lincoln is probably the most popular leader the world has known.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sheesh, you are making the same asinine wrong interpretation of what I said that @middleview did. I said the depression helped bring Hitler to power, not FDR. I said FDR's failed economic policies (which extended the depression by almost a decade) allowed Hitler to consolidate power, and also led to WWII. There's a pretty big nuance there and I'd appreciate it if you circle back and get it...
1. Yes, Hitler and Mussolini came to power in the midst of the depression..before FDR was sworn in. When Hitler came to power the unemployment rate was 35%.

2. Germany's recovery happened before that of the US. Hitler had absolute power by 1934 when Hindenburg died.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Russians were surrendering in droves --------- until Stalin promised to punish the families of any captured soldier and to shoot any captured soldier on release - which he did - even to his own family.

The Russians had not signed the last Geneva Convention - it was not a pretty war on either side. But after the war ------------- no, there was no excuse for the barbarity released on the Germans ---- if either of our countries ever had any honor it was lost then.

You are a kid middleview, a very immature person who only sees black and white hats.

And poor Germans? So you approve:-

“Of all the methods used to express its anger, the Red Army said it best with rape. From eight to eighty, healthy or ill, indoors or out, in fields, on sidewalks, against walls, the spiritual massacre of German women continued unabated. (p.155)

The mothers had had to witness how their ten and twelve-year-old daughters were raped by some 20 men; the daughters in turn saw their mothers being raped, even their grandmothers. Women who tried to resist were brutally tortured to death. There was no mercy. (p. 159)

When even violated corpses could no longer be of use, sticks, iron bars and telephone receivers were rammed up their vaginas. (p. 155)

The women were raped, not once or twice but ten, twenty, thirty and a hundred times, and it was all the same to the Russians whether they raped mere children or old women. (p.79)

“Those women who were pregnant, on their menstrual cycle, or enduring diarrhea, suffered like all the rest. Nothing, it seemed—not age, ailment or ugliness—could repel the Red rapist.

Even death was no defense.

‘I saw some twenty Red Army men standing in line before the corpse of a woman certainly beyond sixty years of age who had been raped to death,’ one sickened witness recorded. ‘They were shouting and laughing and WAITING FOR THEIR SATISFACTION OVER HER DEAD BODY.’” (Emphasis added, p.84)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11/26/hellstorm-book-review/

Are you at all aware of how few Russian prisoners survived their stay with the German captors? I don't condone the brutality...but it was revenge for what the Germans did as conquerors as they advanced to Stalingrad.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They pleaded and pleaded - let us roll back our armies to our own borders and carry on as before.

They did that in both wars btw.

In both wars the Germans had won and in both wars the US were then tricked to come and die and kill in a war which was already lost and won.

The war was raging in the Atlantic but Europe was at peace for one year before the US entered it.

The Russians boasted, after the war, that they had raped every female in Germany between the ages of 8 and 80 - I heard of the war from those who were in it - my mother always said 'How were those German women any different to me? What did they do to deserve that?' ---- and we knew the truth of it all, long long before the fabrications which you spout, and came later. But here am I and so many others trying to tell the truth again ---- to be called names by these aliens who pretend to be my own or Americans ------- you all swallowed the lies and now spew them out as some sort of badge of honour - shame on you all.
The Germans could have saved the world a lot of trouble by not invading other countries.
Once the German army crossed into the western border and the Russian army the eastern border...the rest was inevitable. Hitler thought he could bully the west into accepting his annexation of Poland and they had the western part of Czechoslovakia. He was wrong. Then he waged war on Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, Jehovahs Witnesses....He simply murdered millions of people and you claim Hitler pled to be allowed to return from the occupied countries and the war would end. Are you f*cking nuts? What he offered is a chance for Britain to surrender...but occupied Europe would continue to be slaves to the Nazis...and he'd continue to loot their banks, museums, factories. France surrendered, but Hitler kept millions of French POWs until the end of the war. Face it, Hitler had no intention of giving up the conquered lands of Europe.

If you were head of government in Norway or Denmark or Holland and the German army had invaded your country, destroyed your cities, killed your citizens...would it be ok with you if they just looted the country and went home or would you want justice?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hitler was probably the most loved leader that the world has ever know = why they had to vilify him.
How popular do you think Hitler was outside of Germany? The Germans accepted the surrender of the French army in 1940, but kept 1.8 million French soldiers POW until the end of the war in 1945. How popular do you think Hitler was among that group? I'm certain that he was less popular in Germany than FDR was in the US or Churchill was in Britain.

EatTheRich

President
1. Yes, Hitler and Mussolini came to power in the midst of the depression..before FDR was sworn in. When Hitler came to power the unemployment rate was 35%.

2. Germany's recovery happened before that of the US. Hitler had absolute power by 1934 when Hindenburg died.

Mussolini came to power in 1922 ... well before the Great Depression if 1929.

Hitler's regime had almost no organic popularity after 1934 ... he was less popular than really any of his contemporaries except maybe Mussolini, Pavelic, etc. ... certainly far less so than Stalin ...

Lincoln is probably the most popular leader the world has known.
Outside some very ancient characters Hitler was possibly the most loved leader in the History of mankind -

You have never ever looked at the true story so there is no way you can judge.

I haven't watched this interview for a while, last time I did they had censored it ( over his very rich French Jewish family?) but ---- no matter some is left.

Well, finance capital goes back to the days of Croesus ... it even ruled modern countries' politics as in the Hanover and Orleans dynasties ... but its complete economic dominance over industrial capital and agriculture is a new thing.
Oh sshh, a new class was born with Industry.

And what do you have to say about the brutality of the German army in the occupied countries?
You know what I'll say over every case that you bring up, why ask? If your intention is to add any more years to our saga - I ain't playing.

I do know that if a German soldier was found raping any woman or child that he would have been hung by his own.

How popular do you think Hitler was outside of Germany? The Germans accepted the surrender of the French army in 1940, but kept 1.8 million French soldiers POW until the end of the war in 1945. How popular do you think Hitler was among that group? I'm certain that he was less popular in Germany than FDR was in the US or Churchill was in Britain.
Here you go with your righteous emotive 'OverLord of the world' stance -

War was still in play - Britain held German POWs from '39 to '48 - and you kept German slaves until the 1960s -

Depression! I don't think it was depression that Germans were coping with ------

''When Hitler’s period as Chancellor of Germany began, the German people had no work, no money and were starving. A wheelbarrow full of 100 billion-mark banknotes could not buy a loaf of bread at the time, and many Germans were living in shacks after countless homes and farms had been seized by Rothschild/Rockefeller-controlled banks.

In his 1967 book The Magic of Money, Hitler’s Reichsbank President, Dr. Hjalmar Horace Greeley Schacht, let out the big secret:

“The mark’s dramatic devaluation began soon after the Reichsbank was “privatized,” or delivered to private investors.”

In other words, responsible for the post-war hyperinflation was not the German government, but rather the privately owned central bank in Germany, and its monopoly it had over the creation of money. Germany’s economy was crashed and devastated by bankers… that is, until Hitler arrived.

After Hitler was elected, refusing to play ball with the Rockefeller-Rothschild rules, one of the first things he did was fix the corrupt, debt-based financial system. By completely thwarting the international banking cartels, the Nazi government issued its own currency known as Reich Marchs, which were debt free and uncontrollable by international financial interests.''

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/09/12-things-you-were-not-told-about-adolph-hitler-and-nazi-germany/

How he did it

https://hofflandia.wordpress.com/how-hitler-defied-the-bankers/

Last edited:
Sheesh, you are making the same asinine wrong interpretation of what I said that @middleview did. I said the depression helped bring Hitler to power, not FDR. I said FDR's failed economic policies (which extended the depression by almost a decade) allowed Hitler to consolidate power, and also led to WWII. There's a pretty big nuance there and I'd appreciate it if you circle back and get it...
By Design From on Top, Their Sons Became Sheep Goosestepping Behind Chickenhawks

The New Deal invigorated both the economy and its backbone, the workers, so much that it financed the survival of Great Britain and the later overwhelming of Germany and Japan. Since the workers also became the backbone of the military, their New Deal inspired pride made them better fighters than the slavish Germans and Japanese.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You know what I'll say over every case that you bring up, why ask? If your intention is to add any more years to our saga - I ain't playing.

I do know that if a German soldier was found raping any woman or child that he would have been hung by his own.
Is that what you know? The Einsatzgruppen reported the murders of hundreds of thousands of men, women and children....and you claim they were lying to impress their superiors, but now claim if they'd been accused of rape they'd have been punished...by whom? Certainly not the superiors who were so impressed by the reports of mass murder.

The Germans and Japanese forced women to work in brothels set up for their soldiers. The Japanese called them "Comfort Women".

http://uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com/2012/08/rape-by-german-and-waffen-ss-soldiers.html

Is that what you know? The Einsatzgruppen reported the murders of hundreds of thousands of men, women and children....and you claim they were lying to impress their superiors, but now claim if they'd been accused of rape they'd have been punished...by whom? Certainly not the superiors who were so impressed by the reports of mass murder.

The Germans and Japanese forced women to work in brothels set up for their soldiers. The Japanese called them "Comfort Women".

http://uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com/2012/08/rape-by-german-and-waffen-ss-soldiers.html
Everyone, from Reginald Paget to Mark Weber, Mattogno, Jurgen and on, who has studied the Einsatzgruppen, say their numbers are greatly exaggerated, exaggerated from one to ten said Paget. 3,000, the minority being SS, the majority being non military, personal; translators, drivers, teletype ops, secretaries and so on, split into four groups, to bring an intended temporary 'rough and ready' form of order behind their advancing armies flank and over a vast area, with the leftover equipment of a very stretched army, mainly horse drawn --- common sense alone tells us that all the claims you insist on making, over how many years now middle view? were impossible. The task of the Einsatzgruppen was to shoot people who were dangerous to security such as snipers and saboteurs. Heydrich specifically stated, in a quite recently found document, addressed to the SS commanders in Soviet taken territories, that the only Jews to be shot immediately as Jews were those who were officials in the Communist Party and the Soviet government. These orders have been published by the keepers of the Holocaust, they are not denied by anyone.

Soldiers and whores? Are your really going to try to argue an exaggeration of your own to excuse the rapes of hundreds of thousands of German women and children, the mutilations and murders, after the war was over?

We have spent 4-5 possibly even 6 years going over this middleview - this thread diversion started over what led to WWII but here you are bringing in your fav 'post gas chambers' atrocities - you know my answers as I know your questions and claims. I'm coming up to my third year and don't want WWII arguments in my head as a distraction --- 'cos we both know that this would go on for another ??? years if not nipped in the bud. So not another dance this year - if you don't mind middleview --- but yes you can have the last word - I give it to you.

Last edited: