• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The countless flip-flops of Donald Trump...

EatTheRich

President
It is evidenced by the fact that Trump won a massive EC victory in the election, that Americans consider Obama, and Hillary, to be as worthless as a two piles of henshit.
He did not win a massive victory, as you know. He won one of the narrowest victories in U.S. history, and lost the popular vote by a greater margin than any prior winning candidate.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
JackDallas said:
The ultimate hypocrisy is an Obama bootlicker complaining that some people no longer give a shit about anything that has to do with character.
This, from a groveling, sniveling, sycophant of the political Party and administration of the most corrupt, crooked, lying, POS that ever floated to the top of the political sewer, Barack Obama.

Undoubtedly the most honest administration since Jimmy Carter in the usual sense of "corruption" (venal officials personally benefitting from policy decisions).
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's in the narrowest 20% of Electoral College victories ... quite a bit smaller for example than the 332 votes Obama got in 2012 or the 365 he got in 2008.
Still a massive victory, in the face of polls that indicated Clinton to be leading by, at least 10+ points, in almost every state Trump won.
The real loser was the Piss-Stream-Media.

EatTheRich

President
JackDallas said:
The ultimate hypocrisy is an Obama bootlicker complaining that some people no longer give a shit about anything that has to do with character.
This, from a groveling, sniveling, sycophant of the political Party and administration of the most corrupt, crooked, lying, POS that ever floated to the top of the political sewer, Barack Obama.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Carter admin=1 indictment, 0 convictions. Reagan=26 indictments, 16 convictions. Bush Sr.=1 indictment, 1 conviction. Clinton=2 indictments, 1 conviction. Bush Jr.=16 indictments, 16 convictions. Obama=0 indictments, 0 convictions.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No...304 EC votes is pretty small. One of the smaller margins in history. By comparison, Obama won 365 votes in 2008 and 332 in 2012. Massive landslides...by your count...far more massive than the one you seem to think is YUGE.

Truly Jack, stop the delusion. Reality says otherwise.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/18/us/elections/donald-trump-electoral-college-popular-vote.html?_r=0

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So you're saying the fact that he won at all is a massive victory.
I'm saying that, by winning every state he had to win, and then penetrating the imaginary Blue Wall, of the Democrats, he pulled off a massive upset and surprise victory. It's still not clear that he didn't win the popular vote. The Democrats cannot win that large a percentage of votes, in a national election, without cheating.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Flip-flops, scams, lies, flim-flams...call them what you will. Trump duped his rabble in all ways imaginable, but they don't even seem to care.

Bizarre, no?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/opinion/sunday/mr-trumps-10-second-convictions.html?ref=todayspaper&referer=http://www.nytimes.com/pages/todayspaper/index.html?nytmobile=0&nytmobile=0
President Trump promised to place a Constitutionalist on the Supreme Court DONE
President Trump promise to undo TPP DONE
President Trump promised to bring back jobs to America so far he keeps keeping his word.
President Trump has made two enemies join together in fear of what he will do to both separately. ISIS an Al Qaeda
President Trump has shown who the enemy is within America.
Pretty much what I see from the left is bitterness and sour grapes.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The reality of numbers.

305 is a small EC number...I've shown you the facts, but, as we know, you simply believe what you believe, facts are of no concern.
Your facts do not change the reality that Donald Trump won a massive victory, and mandate, to fix the mess made by Obama.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Your facts do not change the reality that Donald Trump won a massive victory, and mandate, to fix the mess made by Obama.
My numbers do.

Your delusion is strong...and you simply refuse to face actual facts. These are not "my" facts, Jack. Facts don't work like that. Trump won a narrow EC victory...and no matter how hard you try to make that result like Reagan's actual massive victory, you cannot.

Bugsy McGurk

President
My numbers do.

Your delusion is strong...and you simply refuse to face actual facts. These are not "my" facts, Jack. Facts don't work like that. Trump won a narrow EC victory...and no matter how hard you try to make that result like Reagan's actual massive victory, you cannot.
Trump wins three key states by a total of only 70,000 votes, ekes out an electoral college win, gets his ass kicked in the popular vote, crows about a "landslide win," and his sycophants repeat the lie.

Wingers have taken us to their post-fact era. The nation is pretty much screwed.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
My numbers do.

You're just full of shit, plain and simple.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You're just full of shit, plain and simple.
Why are you so resistent to the actual numbers that you resort to such playground retorts?

I've posted the historical facts, Jack. This was no landslide, let alone a massive one.

“one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history” is actually one of the least impressive. Here are the facts:

• In terms of his Electoral College margin, which will probably end up at 306 to 232, Trump will rank #46 among the 58 presidential elections that have been held, or just above the bottom 20%.
  • In terms of his popular vote margin, Trump will probably end up with the third-worst popular vote result ever, or if you prefer 56th ranked of the 58winning candidates in history. (Obviously the 58 elections have produced 45 presidents, some of them winning two terms and FDR winning four.) This ranking is based on Trump’s losing the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by a little more than 2 percent, or a little less than 3 million votes. John Quincy Adams lost the popular vote by 10 percent in 1824 to Andrew Jackson, and also came in second in the electoral vote—but became president when the race went to the House, since none of the four candidates had an Electoral College majority. He is #58 out of 58, in terms of popular-vote mandate for winners. Rutherford B. Hayes, who won the electoral college while losing the popular vote by 3 percent to Samuel Tilden in 1876, is #57. Donald Trump, losing by 2 percent, is #56. Every president except J.Q. Adams and Hayes came to office with a stronger popular-vote mandate than Trump...

https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2016/12/landslide-donald/510239/

More stats here:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/war-is-peace-freedom-is-slavery-trump-won-in-a-landslide/

EatTheRich

President
I'm saying that, by winning every state he had to win, and then penetrating the imaginary Blue Wall, of the Democrats, he pulled off a massive upset and surprise victory. It's still not clear that he didn't win the popular vote. The Democrats cannot win that large a percentage of votes, in a national election, without cheating.
It's totally clear that he lost the popular votes by roughly 3 million. The Democrats consistently get more votes than the Republicans because their message resonates more.

"Winning every state he had to win" is literally the bare minimum required to be elected. By this standard, ANY election is a landslide.