• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The only thing President Trump does wrong is......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
more option piece BS from an anti-Trump agenda is news?
Trump is on record denying he knew anything about the payment to Stormy Daniels and that was at the same time that the Trump organization was suing her for violating the contract paid to her for her silence.

The video of Trump denying knowledge of the payment

But he was lying

redtide

Mayor
Trump is on record denying he knew anything about the payment to Stormy Daniels and that was at the same time that the Trump organization was suing her for violating the contract paid to her for her silence.

The video of Trump denying knowledge of the payment

But he was lying

yes, so?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
MV's Obama claimed he didn't know of Hillray's illegal server until we knew and read it in the news, BUT, liar had gotten emails from illegal server

of course

that's different to hater MV

redtide

Mayor
You wrote you'd never seen a proven lie by Trump. Now you have.
I do recall saying that and I still have not. Sorry hate wing propaganda does not constitute proof in any way to actual thinking people. BTW, I know you hate Trump but still cannot figure out which of his policies that have already made US better that you for some reason do not like.

redtide

Mayor
Going to my first political rally ever. I have never thought so much of a political leader to actually attend a rally until president Trump. I am so looking forward to the rally this coming Friday here in the great state of Arizona

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I do recall saying that and I still have not. Sorry hate wing propaganda does not constitute proof in any way to actual thinking people. BTW, I know you hate Trump but still cannot figure out which of his policies that have already made US better that you for some reason do not like.
If you haven't seen the evidence it is because you chose to ignore the links I provided.

His tax cut added to the deficit and debt. Current estimate for this year is $1 trillion new debt.

His trade war is costing some industries jobs. He is using a hand grenade when a fly swatter would do the trick. The guy developed real estate for a living...he knows next to nothing about economics.

His constant whine aimed at the FBI or other intel agencies is divisive and uninformed. He is destroying the government he is supposed to lead.

His policies related to the environment are leading to increased pollution. Do you actually think it was a good idea to throw out the Obama rule on mine waste? It was called the Stream Protection Rule and it had not gone into effect yet....Trump killed it.

The EPA is now allowing new uses for asbestos...

His attacks on the press are ridiculous. He says they lie about him, but cannot actually coherently refute anything the media has reported.

redtide

Mayor
If you haven't seen the evidence it is because you chose to ignore the links I provided.

His tax cut added to the deficit and debt. Current estimate for this year is $1 trillion new debt.

His trade war is costing some industries jobs. He is using a hand grenade when a fly swatter would do the trick. The guy developed real estate for a living...he knows next to nothing about economics.

His constant whine aimed at the FBI or other intel agencies is divisive and uninformed. He is destroying the government he is supposed to lead.

His policies related to the environment are leading to increased pollution. Do you actually think it was a good idea to throw out the Obama rule on mine waste? It was called the Stream Protection Rule and it had not gone into effect yet....Trump killed it.

The EPA is now allowing new uses for asbestos...

His attacks on the press are ridiculous. He says they lie about him, but cannot actually coherently refute anything the media has reported.
yes anytime he undoes anything oboobma did to US its is a good thing. As to the "points" you raised sounds like just more sour grapes put out by more hate agenda based media.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
yes anytime he undoes anything oboobma did to US its is a good thing. As to the "points" you raised sounds like just more sour grapes put out by more hate agenda based media.
anytime he says or does anything really stupid he can count on you to deny it happened or find a way to say it is fake news....so does he really love Kim Jong Un?

redtide

Mayor
anytime he says or does anything really stupid he can count on you to deny it happened or find a way to say it is fake news....so does he really love Kim Jong Un?
still waiting for him to do something stupid so we will have to wait I suppose to see if you are correct

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump did something no other politician has ever done:

dig

middleview

President
Supporting Member
still waiting for him to do something stupid so we will have to wait I suppose to see if you are correct
so the increase in the deficit was smart? Now McConnell is talking about cutting Social Security to pay for the tax cut.

redtide

Mayor
so the increase in the deficit was smart? Now McConnell is talking about cutting Social Security to pay for the tax cut.
See I told you before that spending cuts are coming. Hopefully SS gets slashed enough to pay for the cuts and then some

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Medicare/Medicaid was also mentioned...……...Medicaid is a lion eating sheep clusterfuck...……..have a baby with baby daddy, get Medicaid...…..chop it's head off ASAP

Why do you need SS with a 6 figure job you post of...…..

Your fast food joint employees called and wondering when you will pay them $15@hour

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I paid in to SS for 50 years and you think it is a gravy train to get my money back?
You claim you work and get a 6 figure income...……...own a fast food joint...….why do you need SS?

Why did you take SS at 62?