• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump cancels Pelosi trip to Brussels, Egypt & Afghanistan.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Right. Didn't one of your minions just note that he flew his ass to Iraq recently to visit the troops. Anyway who gives a shit about Pelosi flying over there? she's so concerned about what's going on here why the hell is she going in the first place? Like I said in another post why isn't why doesn't she just drive her ass down to the border and make her speech from there. Sorry spew her platitudes from there...
As I said in a thread I started, I think all those in Congress and Trump should stay in DC until the shutdown ends. That’s not to say his juvenile move deserves any respect. He can fly on government planes but Pelosi can’t? And throwing his tantrum to prevent her from going to a war zone? A war zone that he’s too pussified to visit?

Pure Trump. Deplorable and indefensible.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And the 800,000 Federal workers still won’t get paid...
Because widdle Twumpie is throwing a temper tantrum.
Quit Bitching...it's HIS shutdown and don't forget it. He said so himself. OR...did you think he was lying? Surely not. LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
Aren't you and your idiot fellow travelers whining because Trump just visited the troops in Iraq?

Oops!

Of course not. There was no such “whining.”

Shrinks should study you. Like your Dear Leader Trump, you seem to feel compelled to lie every time you speak.

Very strange.

C

Capitalist

what's funny is everyone is so discombobulated in their efforts to f everything up nobody knows up from down anymore. for example their articles out there bitching and moaning about Trump's hiring of immigrants at his Mar-A-Lago resort or wherever the hell. Meanwhile, in the next breath everybody's spewing on and on about how we should let any and everybody in on the southern border. The irony is just too sweet
Do you think they realize it? Are they just kinda. . .stupid about it? Or do they know and think we can’t see it?

Nostra

Governor
Translation: If I were honest - LOL - I would just agree that it’s a war zone. But being a pathological liar, I’ll label your description as “shithole country.”
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his as because it has been handed to him yet again.

:D

Nostra

Governor
Translation: I hate when that bastard owns me like that. Maybe I can get someone to ditto with me. Help!

;-)
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his ass because it has been handed to him yet again.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his asS because it has been handed to him yet again.
Translation: I’m so lame I’ll just repeat my last post verbatim. Can no one deliver me from my misery? HELP!!!

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Translation: I’m so lame I’ll just repeat my last post verbatim. Can no one deliver me from my misery? HELP!!!

;-)
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his ass because it has been handed to him yet again.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: I’m a desperate man. Where’s those dittoes??? Hello?? Maybe I can bore this bastard so much he leaves me alone and the pain stops...that’s it...just keep repeating the same post and pray...

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Translation: I’m a desperate man. Where’s those dittoes??? Hello?? Maybe I can bore this bastard so much he leaves me alone and the pain stops...that’s it...just keep repeating the same post and pray...

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: I’m very disappointed I’m not getting any dittoes. Oh well, here’s my idiotic post again. I hate myself.

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Translation: I’m very disappointed I’m not getting any dittoes. Oh well, here’s my idiotic post again. I hate myself.

;-)

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
why do you even give Bugsy McDipshit the time of day? He's on IGNORE and I rarely respond to his nonsense. I'm much happier for it.