• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Unbelievably Unpopular in Florida.

MrMike

Bless you all
And the fact Republicans got wiped out in 2018 by hitching their wagons to the sentient Cheeto. Trump's not done anything to make himself more popular since 2018.
Okie dokie...

Do remember your earlier Biden prediction above. I'll bring you back to it in 2020.

:D

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
HAHAHAHAHA! Being pro-life means hating women? By your logic, then, being pro-choice means hating babies.

Why do you hate children?
They aren't babies. Look up the definition of a baby. But it's women that you want to oppress, which is why you have NEVER and will NEVER have a woman candidate for president.

Barbella

Senator
They aren't babies. Look up the definition of a baby. But it's women that you want to oppress, which is why you have NEVER and will NEVER have a woman candidate for president.
How about this: abortion has been legal in the US for how long now? With some restrictions (as most other civilized nations have as well), certainly, but nevertheless legal.

Then you idiots started screaming and demanding UNLIMITED abortions up to and including the day of birth...

so now, it looks to have backfired, huh? Oh, well...

Self-inflicted pain. You should've shut up, seems to me. The restrictions on abortions we had were, in fact, reasonable and doable for sane people.

D

Deleted member 21794

Pregnant women refer to them as babies. But you know better than billions of mothers?

Hahahahahahaha!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHAHAHA! Being pro-life means hating women? By your logic, then, being pro-choice means hating babies.

Why do you hate children?
During the campaign, Trump said women who get abortions should be punished. Now we have your red states passing laws to do just that.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
And if Trump toadies spot one, they’re bound to give him the best seat in the house, right behind Trump.

;-)
Fun polling.

John Harwood @JohnJHarwood

new Quinnipiac Florida poll as President Trump announces his 2020 re-election campaign at Orlando rally:

Biden 50%, Trump 41%

also,

Sanders 48%, Trump 42%
Warren 47%, Trump 43%
Harris 45%, Trump 44%
O’Rourke 45%, Trump 44%
Buttigieg 44%, Trump 43%

1:31 PM - Jun 18, 2019

Even Mayor Pete poses a serious challenge to Trump.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Fun polling.

John Harwood @JohnJHarwood

new Quinnipiac Florida poll as President Trump announces his 2020 re-election campaign at Orlando rally:

Biden 50%, Trump 41%

also,

Sanders 48%, Trump 42%
Warren 47%, Trump 43%
Harris 45%, Trump 44%
O’Rourke 45%, Trump 44%
Buttigieg 44%, Trump 43%

1:31 PM - Jun 18, 2019

Even Mayor Pete poses a serious challenge to Trump.

OMG Not a Poll !!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Old people still believe those ?

D

Deleted member 21794

I don't, I didn't write the definition. A fetus is different than a baby. Are you a fetus?
Whether I'm a fetus or not is irrelevant. Billions of mothers call them BABIES. Do you not think women are smart enough to name what they are carrying inside their bodies? Why do you think so low of women?