• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Five Words Best Describe Trump Supporters?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You lied again Sheepledod.

Before you post again I want you to think about how you will feel when you are arrested and convicted of treason and you are being let up the 13 steps of the gallows and the executioner places the noose around your lying treasonous neck. What will your last words be....more lies?
THIS is something like those polls that said Hillary in a landslide , next trip white house lol

F

FatBastardo

Just like last election you were gonna get an erection over your win.

We patriots are riding the storm out as Trump single-handedly destroys the GOP.

"I alone can fix it." –Donald Trump in his self-aggrandizing acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, July 21, 2016

No Donald, you can't, but you alone can wreck and are wrecking the GOP. From every decent patriotic American - - THANKS!

How President Trump finally destroyed Reagan's Republican Party

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
We patriots are riding the storm out as Trump single-handedly destroys the GOP.

"I alone can fix it." –Donald Trump in his self-aggrandizing acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, July 21, 2016

No Donald, you can't, but you alone can wreck and are wrecking the GOP. From every decent patriotic American - - THANKS!

How President Trump finally destroyed Reagan's Republican Party

What branch pussy boy?

Im betting you might have helped your little sister sell Girl Scout cookies.

SB

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I can't wait for the hunt.

In defense of the GOP, they did offer a few sane and patriotic candidates and while the GOP primaries were mostly a clown show they did offer Kasich, Graham, and Pataki who the Republican base reject for the two craziest and most dangerous slime bags Trump and Cruz and in the end the Republican base went with the worst of the worst. Even Cruz would have been better than tRUMP. Cruz is not totally incompetent and the only people who own Cruz are the banks and the corps.
You can't wait for the hunt?
There isn't going to be any hunt.13645348_1276265025726055_8257314470307930425_n.jpg

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Spamature

President
I can't wait for the hunt.

In defense of the GOP, they did offer a few sane and patriotic candidates and while the GOP primaries were mostly a clown show they did offer Kasich, Graham, and Pataki who the Republican base reject for the two craziest and most dangerous slime bags Trump and Cruz and in the end the Republican base went with the worst of the worst. Even Cruz would have been better than tRUMP. Cruz is not totally incompetent and the only people who own Cruz are the banks and the corps.
I'd rather they have this incompetent. Someone like Cruz might actually do real damage that can't be repaired. Right now we just have a situation where the crazies are too crazy to get their even crazier agenda passed because all of the GOP isn't completely insane and can see the damage these crack pot schemes would cause.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I'd rather they have this incompetent. Someone like Cruz might actually do real damage that can't be repair. Right now we just have a situation where the crazies are to crazy to get their even crazier passed because all of the GOP isn't insane and can see the damage their crack pot schemes would cause.
IT'S A CRAZY THING THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT YOUR DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I don't. Dem voters take their responsibility seriously. Bush, then Palin, then Trump, that is f'ing crazy. If you had your way this country would be a failed state by now.
that's laughable Democrats are looking for anything to get Trump even forgot what they did and defended for the last 8 years far worse than what they hope to find on Trump.